Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Cashing out cvv-buy E-Gift Cards

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Hello dear carders,I hope you’re all safe and happy.
I add the Icq contact number,hoping to help you get a fast replay to your question in
real time,but I start to believe I made a huge mistake.As I said from the first posts
of Carding School,carding is not a winner ticket to lottery,it is not a get rich over
night work and it require lot of work and research.When you were contact me only on
mails I believed that about 50% of you have a chance to be carder and get profit from
this work.Now,after talking every day on Icq,I know that about 5% of those who contact
me actually can be carders.Guys ,if you are looking for get rich today without any
that a cvv will bring thousands of $,a dump will give you a king life style and
someone else will research for you.This won’t happen and you actually can’t skip the
steps,not in carding and not in any other work!Imagine that you’ll need to make a
cake...we all know that cakes use to have in ingredient list flour,eggs,sugar etc and
the cakes use to be baked in oven.But if you don’t know the exact recipe,baking time
and all the other steps ,will you be able to get a cake from the ingredients?You think
that if you will start the oven and put all the ingredients as they are in a tray then
need the wright list of ingredients and the step by step working process.Same,for
refer today to cashing out cvv with e-gift cards!
As any other cashing out method,first at all you will need the "ingredients" or
carding stuff.So prepare your stuff first!You will need
1.VPN/RDP/VPS ,for a full internet security ,to protect your IP .
2.cardable web shop,like amazone,bay,etc
3.SOCKS
4.valid cvv
5.for high amount cash out,spoof call service
Once you got your "ingredients" ready,you can try to buy e-gift cards with the cvv.
1st step.
Connect to RDP (if you have),connect the VPN (and VPS,if you got one).Make sure your
IP is hidden,so check your IP with sites like www.hide-my-ip.com or any other you want.
2nd step
the SOCKS on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
3rd step
Make two new e-mail addresses,one of the you will use with the cvv for card into the
Use domain like yahoo or hotmail,and make the first e-mail using the card holder name
for register.So let’s say that your cvv holder is Jane Smith ,then an e-mail address
like [email protected] will look good for the web shop you will try to carding
after.For the second e-mail ,you have to use other name,NOT use the name of cvv holder.
4th step
up for a new account.The account you must register using the cvv holder details
(name,address,state,zip) and the e-mail address you just made on the cvv holder name
(from 3-rd step)
5th step
Try to act like a genuine costumer,search for the product (in this case e-gift cards)
you want to buy and pick up the gift card you will like to buy.I advice you to make
sure the cvv is alive and has enough fund to cover the price of the gift card.
6th step
time to write a personal message on the gift card ,text like "My dear frend
(sister,mother,......,friend),I wish you all the best in this world,blaaa
,blaaaa,bla.Sorry ,I really didn’t know what will be the best gift so I hope you will
be happy to chose your favorite gift using this gift card."Add the gift card on your
cart and check out.Now you will be re-directed to the delivery address and payment on step 3.
7th step
the phone number .Many carders give a fake phone number and this is the reason that
their purchase request fail and they never get the gift cards.So,if you got the cvv
holder phone number ,use that but change the last 2 digits or use the correct cvv
holder phone number.
8th step
if you want to card gift cards with high value,then you will need to call the web-shop
to confirm the purchase,before the web shop call the cvv holder.So here is the way to
your pre-paid sim (phone sim) to spoof your phone number and call the web-shop from
high value gift cards,get spoof call credits before start carding for gift cards.
Exactly after you post the e-gift cards purchase order call the web shop and confirm
with them the order,using the cvv holder details.I think is not necessary to say
but...you have to be able to speak perfectly the cvv holder language!
9th step
If everything goes good,you will receive first a mail about your order details.Then
you will receive a second e-mail "your order was successful completed! "So this mean
that your gift cards are on the way to your second e-mail address.Check your second
10step
Once you received the gift cards,go to the web shop and open a new account,make it
to use the gift cards is to re-sale them.And some other way is........hmmmm,to tell or
not to tell?!?to be continued,so keep reading.
For information about VPN read the post "VPN-security when you are online"
your IP to help you cash out cvv from any country"
That’s all for today,stay safe and good luck

Shikari

Hello dear carders,I hope you’re all safe and happy.
I add the Icq contact number,hoping to help you get a fast replay to your question in
real time,but I start to believe I made a huge mistake.As I said from the first posts
of Carding School,carding is not a winner ticket to lottery,it is not a get rich over
night work and it require lot of work and research.When you were contact me only on
mails I believed that about 50% of you have a chance to be carder and get profit from
this work.Now,after talking every day on Icq,I know that about 5% of those who contact
me actually can be carders.Guys ,if you are looking for get rich today without any
that a cvv will bring thousands of $,a dump will give you a king life style and
someone else will research for you.This won’t happen and you actually can’t skip the
steps,not in carding and not in any other work!Imagine that you’ll need to make a
cake...we all know that cakes use to have in ingredient list flour,eggs,sugar etc and
the cakes use to be baked in oven.But if you don’t know the exact recipe,baking time
and all the other steps ,will you be able to get a cake from the ingredients?You think
that if you will start the oven and put all the ingredients as they are in a tray then
need the wright list of ingredients and the step by step working process.Same,for
refer today to cashing out cvv with e-gift cards!
As any other cashing out method,first at all you will need the "ingredients" or
carding stuff.So prepare your stuff first!You will need
1.VPN/RDP/VPS ,for a full internet security ,to protect your IP .
2.cardable web shop,like amazone,bay,etc
3.SOCKS
4.valid cvv
5.for high amount cash out,spoof call service
Once you got your "ingredients" ready,you can try to buy e-gift cards with the cvv.
1st step.
Connect to RDP (if you have),connect the VPN (and VPS,if you got one).Make sure your
IP is hidden,so check your IP with sites like www.hide-my-ip.com or any other you want.
2nd step
the SOCKS on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
3rd step
Make two new e-mail addresses,one of the you will use with the cvv for card into the
Use domain like yahoo or hotmail,and make the first e-mail using the card holder name
for register.So let’s say that your cvv holder is Jane Smith ,then an e-mail address
like [email protected] will look good for the web shop you will try to carding
after.For the second e-mail ,you have to use other name,NOT use the name of cvv holder.
4th step
up for a new account.The account you must register using the cvv holder details
(name,address,state,zip) and the e-mail address you just made on the cvv holder name
(from 3-rd step)
5th step
Try to act like a genuine costumer,search for the product (in this case e-gift cards)
you want to buy and pick up the gift card you will like to buy.I advice you to make
sure the cvv is alive and has enough fund to cover the price of the gift card.
6th step
time to write a personal message on the gift card ,text like "My dear frend
(sister,mother,......,friend),I wish you all the best in this world,blaaa
,blaaaa,bla.Sorry ,I really didn’t know what will be the best gift so I hope you will
be happy to chose your favorite gift using this gift card."Add the gift card on your
cart and check out.Now you will be re-directed to the delivery address and payment on step 3.
7th step
the phone number .Many carders give a fake phone number and this is the reason that
their purchase request fail and they never get the gift cards.So,if you got the cvv
holder phone number ,use that but change the last 2 digits or use the correct cvv
holder phone number.
8th step
if you want to card gift cards with high value,then you will need to call the web-shop
to confirm the purchase,before the web shop call the cvv holder.So here is the way to
your pre-paid sim (phone sim) to spoof your phone number and call the web-shop from
high value gift cards,get spoof call credits before start carding for gift cards.
Exactly after you post the e-gift cards purchase order call the web shop and confirm
with them the order,using the cvv holder details.I think is not necessary to say
but...you have to be able to speak perfectly the cvv holder language!
9th step
If everything goes good,you will receive first a mail about your order details.Then
you will receive a second e-mail "your order was successful completed! "So this mean
that your gift cards are on the way to your second e-mail address.Check your second
10step
Once you received the gift cards,go to the web shop and open a new account,make it
to use the gift cards is to re-sale them.And some other way is........hmmmm,to tell or
not to tell?!?to be continued,so keep reading.
For information about VPN read the post "VPN-security when you are online"
your IP to help you cash out cvv from any country"
That’s all for today,stay safe and good luck
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BGMI CARDING

Top Bottom