Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

AUTHORIZED MONEY TRANSFER SELLER WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, PAY PAL,& BANK, CASH APP, SKRILL, MONEYBOOKERS WORLDWIDE (VERIFIED TRUSTED SELLER)

BBenski22

Hey there, my name's Mr Benski. Long time carder first time writer.. hell I remember when cc:s didn't have no damn ccv!! Man those were the good ole days 🤣 anyhow im hoping that you would be willing to do an some business with me.. I have a couple cash app accounts and also several bank accounts, so I'm hoping that we can chat and work out a deal.. please pm me at your earliest convenience. 😁

markhobi

Hey bro I'm interested Cashapp transfer want transfer USA you can do there I have $350

bedflo

Interested in your bank transfer service Of $500, I sent you Message on icq Let's do this

Tuioas

I'm interested in paypal transfer I just loaded bitcoin...tell me how to send you

Poroton

Hi i want to buy paypal transfer essage you on Telegram waiting for your reply

Sasty

is it work in all countries and what type of payment you accept beside bitcoin

Poroton

I'm happy I am super super satisfied with transfer
Everything is perfect! Thank you RedX!
Outstanding seller! Would buy from this seller again

Jasminenotail

Hey there, my name's Mr Benski. Long time carder first time writer.. hell I remember when cc:s didn't have no damn ccv!! Man those were the good ole days 🤣 anyhow im hoping that you would be willing to do an some business with me.. I have a couple cash app accounts and also several bank accounts, so I'm hoping that we can chat and work out a deal.. please pm me at your earliest convenience. 😁
How do I get on bored with this ?

xandadpurp

hey man can you email me a verified Canadian card or a Walmart account I promise if you help me out this one time ill be a return customer! my first time here on the forum

Top Bottom