Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

This article is for young carders.

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
I was already annoyed with the questions “What topic should I invest in to get 100% income?” Guys, you must understand, God can only have 100%! Nobody will tell you 100% how to make an extra piece. Below I will give some tips where you can invest money in order to get a small income. But there are no 100% guarantees! So that later you do not knock on my jabber, and do not tell me how good I am.

In short, option number 1

Engage in phishing, that is, buy a fake page, for those who are in the tank I will explain what it is!
A fake is a page of a bank or office where a person who comes to this page is asked to enter the data specified in the fields, i.e. login, password, etc. =)
The process goes like this: A person enters the page, enters the data indicated on it, and continues to work without suspecting anything! And all his data comes to your soap (This is when building a good fake).
Naturally, if a person enters such a page, and after entering the data, he will be given a message: “You were shaved for a mani”, then he will immediately call the bank and inform the support! The fake must look very natural so that the impudent bourgeois does not suspect anything!

Option number 2

To do a thing. That is, again, we take the money that we get the hard way, or maybe not the difficult one, and go to the buyer of the enroloc, buy the enrolock, then take the mother's arm and say “Mommy, I'll buy everything next day =))” and go on the Internet shops, we buy various goods - Mobile phones, laptops, etc. Then we have nothing left to do, find a person, i.e. a drop, who will accept this product. a lot of things!

Option number 3

Are you a cool mega-hacker and break a lot of different servers of different subjects?, And at the same time have nothing but pleasure? Then you are behind the times =)
Let me explain. Hack any site and see how much traffic there is, that is, what kind of traffic it has, if there is a lot of traffic, you can safely go to the forum dedicated to carding and offer your site for sale! But you can do it differently, take and hang your exploit there, and then offer a service for collecting traffic, but if you are engaged in collecting traffic, then you need to have a decent number of such sites.
I think it's not worth explaining what to do if you broke a shop, or a website related to financial activities.

Option number 4

Divorce drops. If you speak a very good bourgeois language, then you can try to breed dropsy under cash or under a clothes.
Of course, you can work as a translator for some carder, well, do we really let our pride plow for someone?

I have given some options for how you can make money on bread and butter, although there are still a lot of options! Main fantasy =)

All information is for educational purposes.

Top Bottom