Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

OFFICIAL-Western Union-Send Money Worldwide-Money Transfer Service,Money Gram,Cash App,PayPal, Bank, Transfer, Credit Cards Dumps (Trusted *Verified)

Verduxo

But yeah I vouch for everyone on the forum specially Escrow service fast response
got my paypal transfer from him of 1700$

theboss

@Premiums, you are the CashApp king! Your services are goddamn beautiful. I vouch for you and your amazing work. You make everything so easy and quick. I trust you completely. You always deliver exactly what you promise. I am very grateful for your help.

theboss

Love you, man! You are great. You always make sure everything goes smoothly. I received my $2500 through CashApp without any problems.
You are always there to help and answer my questions. I know I can count on you every time. Your service is the best.

theboss

I will definitely deal with him again in the future. He made my first experience smooth and stress-free.

JamieFuh

I'm ready to buy bank transfer and really hope this will work because am out of options.
I will start with $500 for $5000
This all the money I had and I have used it to buy bitcoin.
Please don't fail me.

Valrico

Check your account money deposit completed sorry for late i'm out of the town
@Premiums, if you're reading this, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Your honesty and integrity are truly appreciated, and I wish you nothing but blessings for now and forever.
You've made a real difference in my life, and I'm incredibly grateful for that.

Valrico

Doing business with @Premiums was an amazing experience from start to finish. It was smooth, efficient, and hassle-free.
I paid my BTC, and in return, I got my money - simple as that. It's rare to find someone as trustworthy and reliable as Premiums in this line of work, and I feel lucky to have found him.

Boxttovill

i am interested in western union transfer , please get back at me and tell me the procedures.

pinkfloyd162

I'm looking for quick money to buy gifts for my family.
I want PayPal $2000
Im new to this so let me try to buy bitcoin online and send you.

Top Bottom