Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

OFFICIAL-Western Union-Send Money Worldwide-Money Transfer Service,Money Gram,Cash App,PayPal, Bank, Transfer, Credit Cards Dumps (Trusted *Verified)

Jogi

I like your service...I want paypal transfer how when you available??

Jogi

You have been truly amazing to deal with. This was my first ever transfer with you, and I was clearly anxious.
Thank you for a deal where I made 2000$ paypal money. Special thanks for a totally smooth and efficient process.

Jogi

I really appreciate it, the experience has been awesome and I would be grateful to be of service whenever you need a hand. You did a great job on my order and the service was excellent, I shall be using your services again. You have been frequently dependable and trustworthy thus making you an ideal vendor.

Brickman

I would like to buy western union transfer using escrow,i want to start with with $2000

Jedburgh

First things first, I gotta give props to Premiums for coming through with the cash I mean, talk about unexpected blessings, am I right?
Dude must have a heart of gold, or at least a wallet of gold! lmao :LOL::love:

Jedburgh

When that notification from Western Union popped up on my phone, I thought it was just a fake spam pop up message But lo and behold, it was the real deal @Premiums making it rain from afar!

Jedburgh

Now, I've gotta admit, I was low-key skeptical at first I mean, who wouldn't be? But as soon as I got MTCN and went to pick up money from WU office , I was doing a happy dance like nobody's business Premiums, you've officially earned yourself a spot in my VIP section

shopperr24

Services:
• Western Union Transfer
• Bank Transfer & Bank Logs
• Money Bookers Transfer
• PayPal Transfer
• Money Gram
• Cash App
• World Remit

Service still running now fresh orders taking harry up place your orders 😊
Contact On My ICQ: @Premiumslegitcarders
Telegram:@The_Premiums