Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Newbie FAQs

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member

Q: What are Credits, CCs, Cardboards, etc.?
A: These are credit cards, it is thanks to them that we exist.

Q: Where can I get a credit card?
A: Of course, there are many ways, from banal theft to hacking an online store, but at this stage I would advise you not to turn around and just buy them from famous people on this forum.

Q: What is fraud?
A: Translated from English "fraud", in principle, the translation fully reflects the meaning of this term.

Q: What is an issuer?
A: This is the bank that issued the credit card itself, you can find out the name of the bank that issued the card using the CC2Bank program

Q: What is a bin?
A: Bean is the first 4 or 6 characters in the credit card number, I understand exactly and they will find out what kind of bank is issuing the credit card, as well as the type of card.

Q: What is CVV / CVV2 code?
A: These are 3-4 additional numbers designed to improve the protection of credit cards, at the moment it is very difficult to find places that would accept cards without CVV.

Q: What does credit card information look like?
A: You can learn more about this here.

Q: What are cards with Full Info and why are they needed?
A: This information on a credit card includes, in addition to standard data, SSN, DOB, PIN, MMN, etc. Such information is needed in cases where more complete data on the cardholder is required (for example, when enrolling) or cash out.

Q: Who is a drop?
A: This is a person who accepts in his own name any goods that you have skirted, after which he sends it to you or to another drop (in general, there are different options here). Most often, drops do not know that they accept stolen items and sooner or later the cops will come for them.

Q: Who is vbivalshik?
A: This is a person who is engaged in driving information on a credit card into some store, the successful outcome of the entire operation depends on him. You can find out more about what it is here.

Q: How much does the driver get for his work?
A: Well, it all depends on how you agree with your employer, whose consumables will be (cards, proxies, etc.) and what the complexity of the work is. On average, they pay from $ 2 to $ 5 for driving.

Q: I have withdrawn from the card about $ 50- $ 100 will they look for me for this money?
A: According to the idea, of course, they will have to look for you, but in practice it makes no sense, because your searches will result in larger sums.

Q: What is PayPal or stick?
A: The online payment system for various services in the USA is very popular, there is the possibility of replenishing your account with a credit card.

Q: Could you tell me the shops that 100% send the goods?
A: No, this information is of a certain value and just like that, no one will tell you a shop that sends 100% of the goods.

Q: What is a tracking number or track?
A: After you have ordered in the shop, the goods are sent to the drop using mail or courier service. The most famous of these services are UPS, FedEx, AirBorne, etc. So after the goods are sent you are given this very track, with the help of which you can find out where the parcel is at the moment on the courier service website.

Q: How can I transfer money from a credit card to WM?
A: There is no way to directly transfer money from a credit card to WebMoney.

Q: Here I found a site where they sold credit cards that only need to be cashed at an ATM. I sent them money, but they threw me. Can you advise me on such services?
A: No. Anyone who offers such cards (d + p - dump plus pin, recorded cards and generally dump plus pin) scammers 100%. Such material is never put up for sale, since there is no point in selling it when you can withdraw money yourself or give it to more knowledgeable and familiar people to cash out.

If your question belongs to the category of similar ones - do not hesitate to ask, but ask it only in this thread.

Stocazzonexte

Which is the different between a legit cc and not legit cc?
I know the mean of legitimate, but i don't understand how a cc sold in forums can be legit.
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom