Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR

“The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards.” – Gene Spafford
100 % secure
If you are thinking that you are 100 % percentage, then You may not know the real truth. Let me explain you how you are not 100 percentage secured.

First of all know 1 thing , a man can not create a 100% secured system. Whenever there is security,there is also pitfall for that system.

Some Security DrawBacks :

• In internet Client-side security doesn’t work.
  • You can’t exchange encryption keys without a shared piece of information.
  • Viruses and trojans cannot be 100 percent protected against.
  • Firewalls cannot protect you 100 percent from attack.
  • Secret cryptographic algorithms are not secure.
  • If a key isn’t required, you don’t have encryption; you have encoding.
  • Passwords cannot be securely stored on the client unless there is another password to protect them.
  • In order for a system to begin to be considered secure, it must undergo an independent security audit.
  • Security through obscurity doesn’t work.
  • People believe that something is more secure simply because it’s new.
  • What can go wrong, will go wrong.
  • There is no assurance your Antivirus will find new virus as soon as it is released. It will attack before they find.
  • Hackers always try to find the pitfalls of Security System. At any time your security can broken.
  • May be some system(in this place i meant not only pc) look like 100 %secure until hackers know what is pitfall of the system
Do you think you are having 100% secure System?

I am anticipating for your comments.

Top Bottom