Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

== MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Nibardo82

I'm grateful to Marco for being on board. The shop always has top db. I have never bought anything to work it out. The man is in his place and minding his own business!

I took it from yesterday's mix UP. Fat accs got caught. I am very satisfied and recommend to everyone!!! Thanks bro for your work

endzy

Makro, thank you so much for the top updates this week. Have a nice weekend everyone, and good profits for workaholics

os1r1s

upload [MHQ VERY BIG USA GOOD NoREF]
Good quality. I bought it solely because of the price. I tried REF too, everything was ok, but my greed did not allow me to buy more. I worked with pleasure and + with this update

jhonx23

Summing up the week, my assessment of Marko’s work is 10 out of 10. As for me, it’s a hit in all areas

hemant

upload [FRANCE email FISH SUPER BEST BASE REF]
I had too many difficulties for a week, work with US was not going well, there were many reasons, but this update went through without any problems. So for me it was a lifesaver, thanks Marko

rick james

Welcome my name is Marco Polo. I want to open one of the best credit card stores for you
Best and SUPER CHEAP CC CVV & Dump Shop with GREAT quality.

NEW SITE

In my shop you can find:
  • FIX PRICE CVV 1$ Material Cards with CVV
  • Frequent credit card updates
  • MEDIUM valid rate
  • Good support
  • PRICE 1$ !!!!
  • I have good sellers and buyers
  • fucking great cards ;)
  • if marked as a sniffer then it comes with a checker
cant find ur shop

Top Bottom