Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

== MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Nibardo82

Bro please fix the checker in the shop. It’s not that it interferes with living, but it’s convenient to do everything in one place. For now I’m using mine and if situations arise according to REF, then everything is easily resolved through support

hemant

I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of bins in USA updates. Great approach, I think I wasn’t the only one who liked it. There is nothing to add to the quality of the CC and validity, they are always high

endzy

The second day the picture does not change, I look at the last 3 posts about updates, and I also don’t see people’s comments. And while I was writing this, it dawned on me that most likely the admins will not approve the posts. I looked in the store and yes, there are updates. If the post goes through, I recommend checking out the store.

The second day the picture does not change, I look at the last 3 posts about updates, and I also don’t see people’s comments. And while I was writing this, it dawned on me that most likely the admins will not approve the posts. I looked in the store and yes, there are updates. If the post goes through, I recommend checking out the store.
They heard you, you are a representative of the trade union))) But essentially. Marko, continue to set the same high bar for the quality of your material.

jhonx23

Bro, why didn’t you tell me that there is still an update and a mix? Purely by chance I saw this in a store

Top Bottom