Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Manual "Carding for beginners"

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
see where they are from. Next, we go to the shop / to the seller of the material (deedics / tunnels, SS) and see what old material is available. There are many players from which country and for which there is material we begin to test.
2) Choosing a method of establishing a balance
There are 3 options to get a drain account with a balance:
• a) Self-registration and make a deposit on it We
register an account through a poker client (after downloading it), for this we need a valid mail (the client checks the
delivery of letters and swears if mail does not exist), come up with a username and password.
You can buy mail here - https://buyaccs.com/
After registration, I do not recommend pressing the deposit button and typing in the CC number right away, click on the poker room tabs for a while, open tables for play chips, play for 5-10 minutes, only then go to deposit and start with a small amount ($ 30-150). If possible, enter any code that provides a bonus when depositing, you can find it in a few minutes by using Google or at the office. site.
b) From brute / logs zero and make a deposit or with a ready balance
We go into the account, you can also play a little on the terms, then if there is mail from aka, then we go into it and set a filter on letters from our room so that they are immediately deleted and the holder did not burn us.
Now we take the CC and hammer it into ak, I also recommend making the first deposit up to $ 400.
At this stage, we have an account with a balance, it remains to monetize it.
Options:
1) Sell for%, so-so option, you won't get a high percentage.
2) Lose money at the table to another account to which the required payment is already tied.
3) Link your payment system to this account and withdraw money.
The second option is the most preferable, but the main thing is not to be greedy, to drain carefully, little by little, preferably on 6max Omaha tables.
IMPORTANT! Do not be greedy, there are situations when you really need to win the distribution on the account where the bay is being made, but the cards are laid in such a way that the drain account has an over-strong combination. Lose to him, even if you have to spend several hours to restore the balance - this is much better than sending both accounts to the block.
Depends on the poker room, in some it is very tough and it is not worth working with them, in some there is no EBV.
It is the same with cards, on some there is a forced EBV for each transaction, on some from a certain amount.
Therefore, in the lecture, I recommend starting with small amounts of $ 30-150
He himself always worked only with starks and 888 poker, there was no compulsory one on the PS VBV, at 888 it was from $ 150, but also skipped any transactions from certain bins of Australia and New Zealand without VBV
Yes, an important point, almost all poker rooms do not work from the USA, so we will need the material in Europe, Asia or other countries.
Now let's talk about the "hatchery"

Where to create?
1) Physical PC - a reliable option, but not very convenient with the volumes.
You can start from your PC and ask your friends for Timwever access.
Used PCs can be reused by replacing the HDD / SSD and network adapter, IP - the easiest way is a new modem.
At the initial stage, I recommend this option, because your funds will be maximally protected and the poker room can have no claims to the hardware.
2) Mob. device - an option just as reliable, but less convenient at the stage of bays / pumping, but easier to change.
Everything is the same as in the first paragraph, only now you have a small device.
I do not recommend cleaning, it is also a good option to change used tubes + a new SIM card.
3) Dediki - not very reliable, but convenient and easily replaceable.
Let me tell you right away, forget about server operating systems - they don't suit us.
The main advantage of Dedicated computers is scalability, how long it will take you to find 15 different phones or PCs. With dediks, $ 150 and now you have 15 unique configs on your home Windows.
The plus is that they are located in different regions.
This is where the pluses ended and the minuses went. and they are quite substantial.
The first and the most dumb thing is the lack of guarantees that the Dedicated Server was not used for the same poker room before you, this leads to the automatic blocking of the account with a bunch of unpleasant verifications, in the end you will get your money back in 90% of cases with the necessary set of docks, but there can be no question of any gulf + this procedure is not quick, at this time the money is dead weight.
The second and no less unpleasant thing is that the Dedicated Server can die at any moment, changing the IP is bad and can also entail verification. Well, the most unlikely, but still possible point, tk. not only you have access to the Dedicated Server, your act can simply be taken away.
An important addition to the information on the hatchery is the country, RU / CIS is quite a good option, it is easier to work this way, while we do not violate any laws globally, even if it is only a violation of the rules of the poker room to prove the fact of deliberate drainage of money.

How do I create an account and make a deposit?
To register a poker account is on the already purchased docks in a set of pass + selfie with a pass in hand, the country of documents must correspond to the IP from which you are logging in, I always chose RU.
This is an important part, all other documents are easy to draw, but pass + selfie is better to have prepared.
Next, we need to make a deposit using any of the methods proposed by the system.
After the hatcher, you need to pump and make a beautiful bay, the main conditions:
1) we play a certain number of hands at the same tables where we plan to drain the balance from the carg (up to gulfs)
2) we pump the account with successful deposits / withdrawals of funds (to gulfs)
3) neat play during the drain, we are not greedy and we do not collect 100% of the balance for ourselves (no more than 70%, with the exception of super successful situations, for example, you are given AA, and your account is KK)
This is where the basic theory ends, with each poker room taken from, d, poker room, there are moments that can only be verified in practice, good work.

Enroll

Let's start perhaps.
Today I will be your Lecturer on Enroll.
I'll tell you what it is, where to get it, and how to use it. In my opinion, this is the easiest way to work with clothes.

What is Enroll?
This is the most common CC (credit card), or a debit card (but for the entire time of work on Enroll, I found only one bank that makes it possible to deposit a debit) and a personal account for this card.

Billing address change
Most banks allow you to change the billing address online in your personal account to the one you need (drop / client / middle).
Why do we need it? In the USA, there is a system for reconciling billing addresses and shipping addresses, called AVS. You should have already learned about this from the first lectures. And in yus, most of the shops are very principled in this regard.
If the billing does not match the shipping, then the shop will either refuse to place an order, or they will shower you with a bunch of different checks and verifications.
So, to get around this, rolls will help us. They have the ability to change the billing address of the KX to your own.
This is done very simply in your personal account. Just fill out the address form for the one you need. After that, go to the shop and hit billing = shipping.
As a rule, the change takes 2-5 working days (depending on the bank, most often - 3). Weekends don't count.
Also note that not all banks have such an opportunity. There are banks where billing is changed by ringing, or there is no such possibility at all.

Mini-deposits / Mini-Deposits
Also, access to your personal account does not allow you to view mini-deposits (Mini-deposits / mini-deposits / minikis).
This is a micro-transaction that the shop charges you. As a rule, the amount of the minicum will be in the region of 1-2 dollars. This transaction serves as a verification of your card in the shop The shop
withdraws a small amount of money from you and asks you to say exactly how much they have withdrawn from your card, or the transaction code that came with this minic
If you named it, then everything is Ok. The level of the shop's confidence in you increases a lot and from the shop side there will be no problems with this order 99%, but this applies only to those shops for which minikis are everything.
There are shops that do not care about bill = thorn, the main thing for them is to verify the minics. If they have verified the miniki, then with an order of 99%, that there will be no problems.
I will give you a couple of examples so that you understand what it is about.
I have a roll of some bank that allows you to see the minic immediately (without waiting). [19:19:03] I go to Steam, and I drive it in for a hundred bucks. Steam immediately blocks my account for a week for
manual verification of this operation, or it offers to accept minics for verification.
I send these minics, Steam sends 2 mini-transactions. I go to the roll, see which two transactions came from Steam, and confirm them on Steam. That's it, the hold is removed, Steam got used to the card, and then I undress this card in the same Steam without any delays or holds.
The second example of
Skrill without a minik allows you to send 140 bucks to the acc, but if I confirmed the minic, then I can already send up to 5k there.
But, I want to note in advance. Most of the offices a la Steam, Skrill, etc. They have already been jacked up with rolls, and are missing certain bins / banks / cards. How to find out which one will start up? Check by "Trial and error" method, or find out from those who already know (but you are unlikely to be told such information for "Thank you")

VBV / MCSC
This can be said to be an internet pin code. If it comes to the CIS in SMS, then in USE it is static, that is, one does not change. KX installs it himself.
VBV (Verified by Visa) - if the card is VISA. MCSC (MasterCard Secure Code) - if the card is MasterCard. Amex and Discover do not have this type of protection at all.
You can usually install it when driving. At the time of payment, a window will pop up and ask for this code, there you can either put your own right away, or just reset the old one and put your own, or install it in advance.
Here is a website for Visa: https://verified.visa.com/aam/activation/landingPage.aam
There is a similar one for MasterCard. I did not save it, but you can find it on our forum, it was mentioned more than
once.As a result, if a VBV code request is installed in a shop and you entered it, then this is another good plus in the shop's trust in your purchase
There are such shops and services , which without vbv will not miss the order at all.

Change of phone
The last moment, which we will consider from the advantages of enroll, is the change of the holder's phone in the card.
It's not a secret for anyone that we can call with a substitution of the number that was specified when purchasing the card / or we found in the office, but the shop can always call back to the number from which we called.
If the shop does this, then they will go to the holder, we do not need this. Even a call from our own number that we could buy on Skype will not save us, because now very often they call the bank from the shop to verify the address, the name of the holder, as well as his phone number.
And if the bank says that the information does not converge, then the shop immediately cancels the transaction, and the bank blocks the card. The end, we have no warrant, and the card is dead.
In this case, enroll will save us. Together with the billing address, we can change the phone number. As a result, when the shop calls the bank, all the information provided is the same and the pack will safely go to your drop.
But there is another side to the coin. Recently, many banks, with any suspicious activity on the roll, can ring KX. That is, if their fraud (more on that later) did not like something, then, for example, when changing the billing, they can call KX and clarify:
"Are you changing the billing?" , and the roll will die, the card will be reissued.

Where to get?
We now know what Enroll is, the following question arises: "Where can I get it?"
There are two options: Buy on our forum, or upload it yourself.
The first method:
Go to the "carding offers" section of the forum and buy enroll from the seller you like, for example, from mine. The : D
second method is already more difficult, we try to roll it on our own
I can warn you in advance, it can be fortunate from the first time, and maybe from the fifth it will not work to upload the card.
My first roll came out the first time, and then I couldn't make 6 cards in a row.
In this case, we need to know the banks that roll with a minimum of information, we need to buy a CC, and push the same information to it
Different banks require different information for enroll They
can simply ask for SSN / DOB, or they can ask for the mother's maiden name and pin code, and billing phone, answers to the holder's backgrund, the code that is provided by the bank, the account holder, and so on.
We need those asking for SSN / DOB SSN - social security number of the holder DOB - date of birth of the holder
We have a lot of services on the board that deal with this type of penetration, I recommend contacting the Syndicate.
Then, having received ssn / dob, we go to the bank's website and try to make enroll by filling in the appropriate fields with the information required for this.
If everything is smooth, then we get the same enroll.
What may be "not exactly":
You enter your data, but it does not allow you to upload the card, there are several answers:
• The card is dead
• The information is punched out incorrectly
• The card does not belong to the person who was specified at the time of purchase, but the real holder is mom / dad / wife / husband / son
• The card is not the main one, but only serves as an additional card that is tied to the main account of the husband / wife / mom / dad or someone else
Sometimes, when they wrote to me that the data that I enter does not fit, but the card is 100% valid, I could break through the data of the husband / wife, and very often the card came up and the card rolled, this often happened with the boa and synovus banks
But I recommend this work when you have experience and free money
And the last option:
• The card was sent to you, that is, the holder has already registered a personal account.
We will consider this in more detail. Primary Enroll and ReRoll There are two types of Enroll
1. Primary - the holder has not made a personal account before you, and you calmly do it yourself
2. ReRoll - a personal account has already been created before you, BUT the bank gives you the opportunity to restore your username and password. Most often, for this you need to have the same information as with the primary enroll, sometimes we can get to the background of the holder in the form of secret questions.
Also, many banks for ReRoll'a require you to specify the set Username or E-mail. In this case, more often than not, there is no point in fighting further, because the information for recovery will come to the KX mail.
To get to Primari Enroll, I can advise you to take cards with the maximum expiration date of the card, that is, freshly issued cards with exp date
** / 21 or ** / 22
The longer the exp date, the better.
It is much more likely that the holder did not get around to creating a personal account
As a rule, the balance that we can use is signed - available credit.
The balance that KX spent is Current Balance.
I'll tell you for those who do not know how credit cards work. Roughly speaking, KX takes a loan from a bank, and these funds are kept on the card, and not in cash.
Accordingly, Current balance is that part of the credit funds that have been spent, and Available credit is how much is still available. Do not confuse these concepts!
444796 - this is the bin of the Credit One bank. It rolls and rerolls very easily, but the balances are scourgey. You
can practice at this bank, as it allows you to reroll and roll 9 cards out of 10, but you will rarely see even 1k there. You can fill your hand cleanly.
The last pot I used was a boa, there are usually good balances, but a lot of cards have already been played, you cannot reroll, and primari are rarely found.
I'll tell you how everything is
going on with me. I take the bins that I know that roll and go to the HTA, I see what is available,
I choose several cards, I punch the ssn add to them and try to roll.
With enroll, I take my grandfather / ssh / sox under the card holder, go to the site, and try to roll.
I postpone all the cards that I managed to upload until Monday.
On Monday I take the soks / ssh / grandfather already under the drop state and change the address.
Then the address changes from 2-5 days on weekdays, weekends are not taken into account.
Usually I wait again for Monday, and go to drive in. You shouldn't bomb the roll at once in a bunch of places, drove it into one shop, wait until the pack is delivered and go to drive it in again if the card is still alive.

Gift and E-Gift

During the lecture, I will cover this topic and give you an understanding of this niche as deeply and comprehensively as I can do it based on my experience in this area.

Physical Gift and Egift.
For those who do not know: Gift - translated from English - "Gift". This is a gift certificate, a prepaid card, in the amount of which you can buy goods in the shop of this Gift.
Gifts are physical and electronic, Gift and E-Gift. The physical ones come to the recipient (or the buyer) by mail or in the mailbox in real life, while the electronic gift arrives to the recipient (buyer) by email (e-mail).
The main difference between driving in physical and electronic gifts (hereinafter referred to as eGift) is manifested in the following subtleties of work:
You need addresses for receiving under a physical gift, most of the official intermediaries do not accept them, in most shops they cannot be revoked, the time difference between driving in and receiving the finished one to use Gift on hand, and the AVS-system will not pass the order everywhere.
A physical gift can be purchased directly in an offline store, you can come and just pay them at the checkout. With an eGift, this is also possible, but not in all shops.
Although the antifrauds are stronger for eGifts, there is no need to bypass AVS with them, there is no need for drops, intermediaries and waiting for several days between driving in and receiving, therefore, it is possible to wrap funds inside work much faster. Gifts are sold mostly in denominations of $ 1 to $ 1000. In some shops, you can add several Gift cards when paying.
Shops are divided into several basic types:
- Spot. The shop sells its own gift cards from its shop. Such shops have weaker anti-fraud in relation to the following two types of shops.
- Multi-lift, resellers. The shop sells dozens or hundreds of Gift from various shops, for example: ebay.com. These shops have an average anti-fraud.
- Aggregates. Direct manufacturers and sellers of gift cards at the same time, they have some of the strongest antifrauds.
It is worth immediately realizing that if the antifraud of point shops is weaker than that of aggregates, this does not mean that it will be easy to break through them.
Driving directly into the Gift - driving directly into the shop, whose Gift you plan to get. (Buy Gift ebay on ebay). Driving into a reseller - obviously driving into a reseller. Resellers usually make their way easier (especially non-public ones), focus on that. Search for shops just like everyone else, a couple of additional lifepacks will be in this lecture.
The following parameters will directly affect the result of the work:
1. Device + system
2. IP
3. Maps
Since I disclose these points in the lecture "Driving from A to Z", here I will tell you in a nutshell what directly affects the work with gifs, for more details on the topic of the system and ip, see the lecture "Driving from A to Z".
1 - Device. Top shops are difficult to penetrate from an ordinary virtual machine, since their antifraud detects. For top-end shops, you need to use either real devices (for example, a mobile phone), or remote access (dediks, VNC machines), or antidetects.
2 - Much depends not only on the purity of the IP address, but also on the provider. There are providers at risk for antifraud, and there are hosting providers as well. The use of such providers has a negative impact on driving. Pay attention to this and write down the provider.
A couple of examples of well-proven Internet companies from personal experience: qwest, charter, cox, att, verizon, comcast. You can watch them in the shop when buying a sock or a tunnel. A couple of examples of poorly performing providers: rr.com, myfairpoint.net. But this does not mean that
you can forget about cleanliness. On the contrary, the purity of the black metal and risk proxy IP is no less important.
3. Maps. I recommend using the least popular banks. NOT like Chase, BofA, CapOne, WellsFargo and others. Naturally, from these and other popular banks it is possible to drive, however, from the less well-known cross-country ability is higher. The level and type of the card is not critical. Most often, MasterCard and Visa are used for driving. Amex is also possible, but bins play a key role with amex, and the charges are much faster.

Check cards before driving
Cards should not be checked before driving in Gift cards if you are not sure about the bin and checker. Firstly, because the operation of buying Gift itself is one of the high-risk operations with banks.
Secondly, because a checker often kills cards and is an even more fraudulent operation than buying gift cards, the sum of these two parameters increases the risk of card death, and therefore a waste of time and an unsuccessful drive.

Brute accounts + change billing
You can also write brutes for shops, upload mail-pass databases and collect accounts of these shops.
Often in a shop, the holder leaves his card tied, and you can also buy Gift from it. But, there is a problem here - CVV. Even if the card is saved, in most shops (and all large ones) CVV will have to
вводить каждый раз при покупке, и поскольку им мы не владеем, у нас есть 3 варианта использования брут аккаунтов, а именно:
А) Поиск шопов, где CVV сохраняется. Такие есть, но они в основном мелкие, поэтому искать их не просто.
B) Изменение биллинга(добавление нового) помимо биллинга холдера. Берём брученный акканту и просто подвязываем к нему новую карту и биллинг.
В чем смысл, спросите Вы? - Смысл в том, что данный аккаунт был создан реальным человеком, он совершал успешные покупки без чарджей, следовательно антифрод настроен к нему более лояльно чем к новорегу.
But do not forget that adding a new card and billing address to an existing account is a relatively fraudulent action, so this method of driving is not a panacea, but it does take place. Sometimes you can cheat accounts, add cards / billing and stay for a week or two, it makes sense.
I am talking about this type of driving not because it is a priority, but because it exists. In fact, for most large shops (for example, mircosoft, walmart and others) brutes are incredibly small, or they work extremely unstable, which makes this type of work difficult - to find a coder, pay, find good proxies for brute, a bulletproof server, and so on. ... If you decide to try yourself in this niche - at first, never start with large world-famous shops.
C) Purchase for bonuses. In some shops there is such a thing, accumulative points and discounts, but I have hardly seen anything like this.

Driving from a stick.
Driving paypal from brute is possible as well as from cards, but here shops play a key role. Because Gift, basically, come to the mail of the Paypal account, to which we almost never have access (if we do not twist the soap + a stick) or do not buy PPs with access to soap. When driving from a stick, shops need to be selected carefully and tested intensively.
Driving sticks from self-registers is real and functioning, but there are other ways more profitable and easier to pour self-registers, so few people are engaged in this.
You can drive in gift cards by ringing in the same way as other goods. But not all shops treat this well, and some, on the contrary, only ring out and drive in.
I do not recommend starting with this, but it is necessary to take note of this option.

Emails and Messages
When buying an eGift in most shops, you will be asked to enter the recipient's email, then, when registering or typing in, your email. Not only domain zones of mails (gmail.com/yahoo.com/etc.) Are important, but also the text in it before @, since the anti-fraud pays attention to this and it happens when the order cancellation comes only because the anti-fraud did not like your email.
When registering, I recommend entering the name and surname of the cardholder from the card, and choosing the most natural domain zone (not mail.ru) and the least fraudulent (not mail.com). The best options are corporate mail (mysite.com), gmail.com, hotmail.com (outlook.com), yahoo.com.
A good mail under the holder will look like "name- [email protected]" after registration, for example, [email protected] . The numbers in the mail are okay, because often the name is already taken when registering - [email protected] .
With the buyer sorted out, now about the recipient
• here everything is the same as with the holder, except for the domain zone. For a change, it is recommended to use a different mail domain from the buyer (that is, if @ gmail.com is a buyer, then @ yahoo.com is a recipient), in fact this is not critical, otherwise everything is the same. If fancy, the recipient's name can be generated, for example, here: <http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/>
Of course, there are shops where you can send directly to your mail, but if the shop asks you to enter the recipient's email, it will be suspicious and unnatural to enter the holder's mail there in most cases.
On the page for placing an order and choosing an egift number, it will be possible to enter a personal message to the recipient.
This is a really influential fad, and it directly affects the result of the drive. Even if everything is perfect
(system, map, mail, and so on), but something incredibly stupid or suspicious is written in the message, then during order processing (especially manually), order cancellation may follow even because of this.
There were cases when the cancellation of Gift was due to illiterately written texts where it was obvious to the store manager that the buyer was not an American, it happened due to the complete absence of a message.
Give free rein to your imagination and write, at least, of course, not necessarily cool and a lot. Write a greeting, wish, congratulation or thesis / quote from a book. Imagine that you are giving this Gift to your girlfriend or sister and do not think that you are buying it from someone else's card.
Sometimes it can skip the text from special sites, which you can find by googling "birthday greetings in English" or "engagement greetings", etc. The downside is that these sites are already fucked up, so they can and should be used to create a "skeleton" and develop imagination / vocabulary, but they are not suitable as a full-fledged tool for everyday use. Do not neglect this parameter for driving in egifts.
Continuing the topic of parameters when driving in Gift boxes, consider a phone number.
With eGifts, especially in US stores, the passage of antifraud according to the AVS parameter plays a very important role. Very important, but not critical. For beginners with
Driving into shops of middle and higher hands, I advise you to write exactly the number of the holder. The reason is simple - 90% of shops do not call, or they call only in special cases - when you have not passed the anti-fraud and they need verification in this way.
However, there are fewer of these cases than cancellations due to AVS mismatch. Of course, there are top liquid shops that periodically call the holder to confirm the order, but they can only be calculated empirically, that is, by tests and tests. Smaller shops can call, so you can try to write another phone number or your google voice / skype. Personally, I always write only the holder's number.

Buyers and shop lists.
Our and other forums are full of stingy eGifts, each with its own percentage, reviews, conditions and methods of work, different lists of stingy liquid / non-liquid eGifts and shops. Skupov can be found on the forum.
Before starting work, I recommend comparing the conditions, percentages and reviews from various stingy, choosing your stingy business is delicate.But :)
I started talking about them not for this, but in order to show you the simplest thing - shops are right in front of your eyes, in the topics of stingy you can find how liquid shops, and illiquid ones, the gift of which is easier to get. There are also stingy of purely illiquid Gift, at a lower percentage, but it's easier to work this way.
Stingy on the forum options for what to do with Gift do not end. The Internet is full of sites where you can resell Gift even to Americans who think they are buying a white gift certificate. The simplest example: Exhibiting or offering to buy a gift not from the list and offering a percentage, focus on the store's assortment. If there is a technique in it, ask for from 40 to 70%, if things - 25-50%, depending on the brands. https://localbitcoins.net - here gift cards can be bought even at a higher percentage, but sometimes verification is needed, so you need to pick up a miser no less carefully than on the forums.
There are dozens of such sites, each needs to be tested and analyzed, on each you can find some kind of interesting shop that is not on the list of
forum buyers. Having put the case on stream, the sale of Gift can be launched not only on specialized sites, but even on ebay.com, but beginners will understand this only with a lot of experience, and with a lot of experience, the complexity of the work will increase a hundred times, keep in mind.
Liquid and illiquid Gift can be determined by the proposed percentage. The classic interest rate for non-liquid assets: 25-45%, for liquid assets - 45-90%.

Purchasing
Purchasing of gifts to the address of intermediaries or drops is performed from an ip for a state or city, from a deed, socks or a tunnel. In this case, it is not necessary to use the
same name that was indicated in the recipient of the Gift upon purchase. Basically, only very small shops can "ask" for this, and in which case you can solve it by ringing.
When liquid gifts from top shops, try not to use the expired addresses of public intermediaries, otherwise the account may be banned and you will lose the Gift.
It is better to check the gift balance (validity check) on the shop website from the IP of the country of the shop, do not check it with a VPN in Germany or your home IP address, otherwise the system may block the gift. Day-to-day shopping for Gift is not recommended, wait a day, and here the work time is already important, since on weekends the physical staff is generally not sent.
Thorn of small staff on kx and adding an item to the cart.
Sooner or later, many Gift Drivers ask themselves the question: "What if we add socks for a dollar to the shopping cart in addition to Gift and buy them at the holder's address?
Will this add antifraud loyalty?" The answer is NO.
Everything remains exactly in your bargaining chip, and the analysis of the order by antifraud will still proceed as an order with an eGift. It makes sense to do this only at different times - today you bought socks and
warmed up the shop with this, tomorrow you bought Gift from the same account.Adding and removing an item to the cart as a warm-up for the shop is possible, but not necessary. Surf the shop, read the description of the goods, look at the catalog before buying the eGift directly - yes.
After intertwining previously used cards and shop accounts A) intertwining cards after declline or chancellor B) interrupting cards after a successful order and spent money Let's consider each of the options in more detail.
shop Re-engaging as a phenomenon can be divided into two options for actions with a card:

A - this is done in cases where you are not sure that the cancellation or declining was due to a dead card. Roughly speaking, the antifraud didn't pass - let's try our luck in another shop. It makes sense, since sometimes it works, and no material costs are needed, the only thing is that if you drive into 2 different shops served by the same merchandise, it will almost always be useless, since your data is already in the system, because the merchandise has two different shops are common, so pay attention to the merchandise.
With option B, we have several decisions that need to be made before driving. First and foremost - to hit the same shop, or another? On the one hand, the shop already knows us, we carried out a successful order and it seems like this should add loyalty, on the other hand it is
can and cause suspicion in the shop because of the monotony of the product and the actions of the buyer
From the recommendations for making this decision, I can only say - make a decision yourself, depending on whether your access (Sox, tunnel, deed) is still alive or not. If he's alive, then you can try to drive into the same shop from the same IP, if not, replace the IP and go to another shop.
The second question is how much to re-insert the card? More, or the same, or less? I usually focus on the level and type of card. If this is a low-level debit (classic), then I hit for the same amount as before. Accordingly, if the level of the card is higher (platinum and so on) or the type of credit, then you can try to increase the amount.
The downside of the interruption is that we don’t know if this card is still alive, but the plus is that we don’t need to buy it; re-driving brings an intuitive understanding of the work of antifraud of specific shops and their attitude to repeated purchases, it also gives working bins. It is recommended to change the recipient when rewinding.
The most important plus of re-screwing is a simple truth: it will significantly reduce the time to identify the cause of declines and chancellors, direct you on the right path and point out where to look for errors, and, therefore, sooner or later will lead to a solution.
Decline or kancel? But went to another shop? - The conclusion is simple, the antifraud shop or bank did not pass!
Decline or office in several shops? - Conclusion: bin shit / card dead or bad sox / system. You can try to find a trouble-free shop with wild illiquid assets and check cards on it:)
On the basis of this, create your own method of identifying the problem, because Learning is Learning. Learn to learn, as they say :)
Time of day for driving in and response time from the shop (end result) Some large shops can issue Gift instantly even at night on weekends, while in small shops you will have to wait for working hours on weekdays.
Often, beginners ask themselves the question - At what time of day do they still beat? Answer: depends on the shop, its schedule and working days.

Start hitting on weekdays, as you gain experience, you can hit at any time of the day and thus find out how the shop reacts (test it). 2 - Gift arrived within 1-12 hours. - this is the average processing time based on the working hours of the store. This is normal. But, if the same shop has previously given you Gift by an instant, it means that this time you missed somewhere when passing the antifraud and the verification process was delayed or switched to manual verification. 3 - The shop has requested verification. I talk about verification at my lecture "Driving from A to Z". 4 - Instant cancellation (multiple cancellation of the order) - the shop did not like something so much that it sends a refusal instantly. Sometimes it can mean a cancellation by the bank or a dead card. You can try to interrupt in another shop.
Several types of reaction of shops for understanding: 1 - Gift came instant (instantly, up to 5 minutes)

(19:59:20) 5 - Processing lasted for a day or more - manual check in large shops, sometimes it means trying to call the holder or driving in after hours. In a nutshell: either they didn’t make it, or they didn’t hit it then.
Record the time and results (reactions) of each shop and merchandise to learn how to work with them.

Profit arithmetic
Suppose we buy cards for $ 10 / pc, sox or tunnel $ 1.5 / pc - the minimum set of necessary tools for driving. If you hit from Dedicated servers, add the price of Dedicated Server instead of Soks for $ 1.5, that is, from $ 4 to $ 10-12 / pc. Prices are average, they can vary depending on the shops. $ 100, buying up at 60%. We add up the costs of materials, we calculate our percentage from the face value of the Gift, we remove the difference between costs and proceeds - we get a net profit. (10 + 1.5) - (100 * 60) = $ 48.5 net profit from one successful liquid gift made on the first try.
For this we take a liquid gift with a face value of bought

But everything is not always so smooth, because the gift may not come on the first try, and then the costs will grow, and in order to pay off you will have to try to drive in gifts for ever larger amounts, $ 150, 200, 300 - and in top shops you need to be able to do such amounts drive in, because their antifraud is strong, newbies will simply lose money and go whining that the carzh is dead. Costs: $ 11.5, gift value: $ 300, percentage of the buy-up is 25%, then net profit = $ 63.5 - even more than from a liquid gift, but at the same time it is almost several times easier to bypass antifraud.
That is why I advise everyone to start driving in illiquid Gift, bought up at 25-40%, depending on the shop. With the same material costs, gift denominations can be successfully dragged several times more relative to the liquidity of shops, since mid-range shops make their way much easier. Everything is important in Gift. Time of day, map, ip, operating system, device, emails, addresses, banks, shops, merchandise and everything that I have listed in the lecture. All adjustable parameters must be brought to automatic reproduction, all theoretical knowledge before bouncing off the teeth, all unknown X and Y must be learned to calculate by elimination and by testing.

Only then will you be able to adequately work in plus on Gift, so be prepared to drain money at first if you start your journey with Gift, and on the contrary, do not start with Gift if your budget is limited or small.
The single formula for a successful drive in Gift boils down to: Starting to work on GIFts, my statistical exel file consisted of about 60 drives, of which there were 4 or 5 successful drives. This is 8% of success. In terms of dollars, the amount spent on materials at that moment had already exceeded $ 700 until the moment when I started to profit. Why did it happen? - Because at that moment I did not yet know everything that I told you about in this lecture. Driving Liquid Staff with Enroll Greetings everyone! Today's lecture will be devoted to the topic of driving Liquid Staff using Enroll.
Preparation parameters (ip, system, card, etc.) + shop (merchandise, delay, liquidity, verification, etc.)
= Here is your eGift Card! A + B = C.

In this lecture we will learn:
1. How to use enroll correctly when changing billing. 4. And the most important thing is the result. How to have your favorite gucci jacket in your hands! Perhaps some already have a question, what is Enroll? That is why, to begin with, I would like to draw your attention to the analysis of these incomprehensible words, which will often be used in the lecture. So that you, as listeners / learners, do not have problems in assimilating and understanding the material. For convenience, you can copy these definition words to your notebook so that during the lecture you can unwittingly peep if you suddenly have difficulties in understanding. Definition words:
2. The main mistakes that should not be made when driving.
3. How to build logical chains when driving

Enroll (in Russian “Enroll” or “Enroll”) is a cc (Credit card) with access to the bank, where you can later change the billing address of the holder.
Drop is an extensive definition, but in our case it is a person who accepts the goods and then sends them.
In the middle - the company that is engaged in sending your purchased goods from the us / eu to you in the cis
Holder - The owner of the card, bank, account, etc., Bill (also known as billing) - Personal address of the holder Thorn - Address to which we order the goods Go ahead
Preparation material
Many newbies and not only, I think the question immediately develops in my head: "And where to get these same enroll?" or "From whom to buy?"
The answer to this matter is simple - buy from sellers!
There are many sellers on the site with the sale of enroll from a changeable billing system. What about the system?
We need to take enroll from the online billing exchange. As a rule, billing changes for 3 days.
Highlight or write down this moment for yourself.
Also, we will need a drop, namely a drop, and not in the middle, because billing in the middle simply will not change and your material will fly into blocking. On this issue, the opinions are controversial, someone likes to beat from Dediks (exclusively brutal), someone from VNTs (Remote computer control, VNTs can also be purchased from sellers on the forum), there are many options, they can be listed and enumerated ... Personally my first drive with the help of enroll was from the Dedicated to the city of the drop. In any case, the IP-address must necessarily be not under the bill of enroll, but under the drop. Progress of work

We go to our purchased material, go exclusively with SP under the drop. For many, I think the question immediately arises: "Why not change the bill from the SP holder?"
Again, you can use the SP under the holder, but what's the point? We turn on the logic, immediately put ourselves in the place of the holder, imagine, you are moving to live in another city, for example, from New Yourk to Dallas at the very move, you will definitely not have thoughts about what you need to change the billing in your bank account right now.
Accordingly, upon moving, you will change the billing address.
At this point, I think everyone understands. Move on.
Immediately after changing the billing, exactly from the moment of submitting the application, that is, right away, we go and choose the shop in which we will beat. Remember once and for all such a moment, you can break through absolutely any shop! Whatever protection he has, if a shop is created for an ordinary person, then we can also make a product from him. And so, at that moment, I went to Google and wrote "buy gucci", went straight to the 2nd page and poked randomly on the shop, that's it! Nothing else is needed! I strongly advise against buying shops and doing other nonsense somewhere.
I'll tell you about the search for a shop using my example:
When I started working on this topic, I didn't really bother with finding a shop. Well, some will say that a shop that gives is the key to success. Not at all! The key to success is only in a well-constructed logical circuit to break through the shop!

Only your own experience and personal search will lead to success. Remember one thing, no one will ever sell you money for money. Perhaps you will come across “sellers” on your way, who will sell “Magic shops”, which give “an apple in ru”. I think the meaning is clear. Do not buy anything from such people! Many people think the question will arise: "why do you need to immediately register in the shop? And if the bill does not change, and the meaning is not yet ready for the main tool for driving", I am always convinced of one thing, 40% of success is the account warming up! This is the most basic part (in my opinion) to achieve the result. How does the warm-up work? And what kind of beast is that? And this beast, something between heavy and simple, I would call it edgeless.
We go to the shop, register for the roll holder data (Full name, enter the holder, billing and shipping address - drop).

Warming up work can be done in different ways, but I strongly recommend taking this issue seriously.
To warm up your account, I recommend using the largest possible number of methods you know, I will tell you just a few of them.
1. Surfing - I think the most popular way to turn the heat on your account!) Without surfing, you can’t drive anything, only if in the most leaky shop. Us
you need to constantly climb the site, look at the product, read the site rules, see the parameters of the product, material, etc., Real pendos, before buying any product, read everything about it, read a bunch of reviews, think 100 times whether he needs it or not, then we'll see the quality of the material, check it with other analogs of the product, only then will it buy, I know this from personal experience with pendos. You need to warm up our account every day until the billing is changed. Simply put, we went to the account for an hour or two and looked at the product close to the one we will order. For example, if we order a Gucci jacket, surf only jackets or just a Gucci brand, sometimes we go to something else), the next day we do the same operation and so on until the bill is changed.
always put ourselves in the place of a real holder, I don't think that the holder would go in and make an order in 5 minutes, no! Americans and many Europeans are very sensitive to the choice of any product, even if it will be ordinary socks.

2. Calling, chat
As practice shows, warming up with this type very strongly pushes you to success. We immediately put ourselves in the place of the holder. Let's say you registered in a shop, looked at the product and you immediately have
several questions, where will our curious holder run to ask them? Online chat, of course.
The questions may be different, the point is not at all in them, but in the fact that when communicating in the chat, the fraud begins to smile at us more and more, because we begin to fit the description of a real holder!)
For those people who are friends with English:
Ask different questions: "How long does delivery take", "And if the item does not fit, can I change it?", "I want to make a gift to my brother, can you make a gift wrapping?" and so on ... there can be many questions, turn on your brain and think!
For those people who do not speak English:
On the forum there are many different dial-up services that have a "chat warm-up" service, for a certain amount (usually not more than $ 5-8) they go to your account and communicate with the store.
There are much more ways, but basically I use these two methods. 1. The bank changes the billing and everyone is happy.
At the next course of work, 2 events turn:

2. The bank blocks the account. What to do in this case? We turn to the dialers, the chance of unlocking an account is about 30-40 percent. It all depends on the bank and how much information you have on the holder.

How much to buy a product for?
The question is very delicate, here again, it all depends on the bank and the limit on the holder's card. How to find out the limit?
Again we turn to the dialers.
The meaning of the conversation with the bank should be such that the holder wants to make a purchase on the Internet (for example, you will drive in the amount of $ 1,500) and will find out if the payment will go through normally? I mean, won't there be any problems?
There are 2 options:
1. Your future purchase is within the limits and the bank says "It's okay, you can make a purchase."
2. Or "You have a card limit for online transactions of 1000 dollars, we can increase your limit." a lot of factors, not everything is as simple as it seems, with each driving you will be more and more experienced.
Option 2 is the most common. We do this not only in order to find out the limit in the bank, but also to warm up the tranza, what can this mean? And the fact that we have now in plain text notified the bank that we will make an order for $ 1,500! And the bank already knows about it! What could be better?
Remember always. There are some problems with the order, immediately contact the callers, a good dialer can pull out a lot. Experienced this information may of course seem obvious, but many beginners, respectively, do not know about it. Let me tell you briefly about the main factors.
If the shop does not have solvable diclines, the problem is with you, not with the shop! Always check your system carefully to see if everything is configured correctly. When driving in, you need to take into account Let's talk a little about the construction of logical circuits and what factors you need to consider when driving. - Set up machine for driving I repeat once again, so that everything goes smoothly, be sure to use the replacement of the un for the drop! Why? I described above. (For students 1 month is FREE! Write by contacts in the topic).

In general, for convenient work and better quality drives, I advise you to buy a sphere, read it in more detail and buy it on the forum. Personally, I have been using it for 3 months, driving in and other work is going much better than with the same Dedicated ones. Yes, and for the money it will be much more profitable for you, the price for a home Dedicated Dedicated is 8-10 dollars, the price for a sphere is 100 dollars a month, so count it! Soxes cost a penny . Also, working with VNC is much better than with Dedicated ones. By choosing a machine for driving, there is an individual approach - Mail It is better to use the gmail domain here. Also, if the holder is called for example "Leen Helson", then I advise you to do mail something like this: " [email protected]

"who is engaged in email databases: the pass will understand that basically amers use the first name, surname or just the surname for the mail login, the most common form. The mistake of many newbies! Write any data with your hands! And only with your hands! this login, password, billing, and so on ... 90 percent of the system antifraud look at it, because the real Holder, the address or the data on the card just will not copy and paste! - come from different un Very often happens is that the In the process of 3-day driving, a sock dies or a Dedicated one who has been in work for a long time, I think they know this unpleasant situation well. in the shop!
- CTR + C CTR + V

In such a situation, choose the most similar SP with what it was, try to find the same zip, if there is no zip city. If this is not done, from the side of the shop, it will look like this. Go through registration
You are from Texas, you sit for a day looking at the goods, after 3 hours you come in from Las Vegas, isn't it strange? With this, I think it's clear. - Driving time
We immediately remember about fraud glasses, which we do not really need, and the fraud's smile immediately begins to subside.
If this happens, even if from the same city, but from different addresses, then it's okay, let's say you came to see a friend with him. passed the registration, climbed with him, looked at the goods, then came home and went to the site again. The situation is simple. There are a lot of factors, every little thing can and will affect progress! Always imagine yourself in the place of the holder! After all, you are an ordinary American who wants to place an order. In no way, I do not recommend driving on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Doing driving exclusively from Monday to Thursday! Because they send the goods on these days, if you do it on a day off, your goods will be sent on Monday and the chance that the transaction will be canceled by this time is very great! Let's move on to the drive itself!

Everything is simple here, you don't need to invent anything. We chose a product, read the reviews (if any), looked at the quality of the material, added it to the cart! In no case do not follow the links to the product. Suppose you took 3 gucci sweatshirts for your order, you accordingly throw off the site for the client where to look for these sweaters, the client threw off 3 links to you, you can open them strictly on another machine, you can use the main one, and look for this product in the shop by hand, otherwise they will come again evil glasses of fraud! We proceed to the payment of the goods itself! In the Billing address we enter the bank holder, name, surname + drop address (when it was changed in the bank). In shipping, the name is the surname of the drop, the address, respectively, is the same, the differences in billing and shipping are only in full hiring.
If there are several products, go on to look at various products, at least 15 minutes, have you found ?! Well done! Add a product to your cart!

Many people will immediately have a question: "How will the shop react if the names are different, it immediately arouses suspicion?" Does it cause suspicion ?! I would not say.
Over the hill, this is a very common occurrence, when holders order goods for brother, mother, father, sister and so on, as a rule, they live together! Why and why? Many are very busy to pick up a parcel, for example, work, study, and a mother who always sits at home can easily cope with this, or when they give a gift to someone
Ordinary phenomenon, the shop will not bother too much, because in fact, this is nothing there is no such thing.
Click Confirm! If you did everything correctly, you will see such a nice green sign.

What to do if a kansl appears?
First of all - calm down! Yes, the spectacle is not entirely pleasant, because you tried so hard, and then an instant cancellation! But you should not be afraid, first of all, double-check you correctly entered all the data, ss number, eksp, bill! If not, correct it and try again!
If so, press Confirm again anyway, because a regular holder would have done so. If it's the same song again, call the shop right away and find out alarmingly what happened and why it happened, because your brother has a birthday in 2 days and you really need these things! Further, I recommend calling the shop or writing to the live chat! To say something like this: "I made an order, is everything ok and when will it be delivered?" And again, you need these things so urgently!)
Usually they help and drive in the card either by phone, or you do it again and everything goes.

In normal practice, everything goes with a bang, the goods are sent! But there are pitfalls here, the kansl also loves to fly to the post office, but if you see this sign, we immediately call the shop and find out what kind of business. In such cases, if we do everything correctly, often the bank simply cancels the transaction, the reason for this in 90 percent of cases is the call of the holder and the cancellation of the payment.
We immediately write to the dialer and try to pull out the transaction, if not, then alas! In every case, there are unpleasant things. Here we do not despair and move on. - Do the right account warming up! We realized that this is an obligatory part of the drive!
Let's summarize. Today we have learned:
- Competently set logical circuits when driving in - We studied the main factors of working with an enroll
- Understood how important it is to use a dial-up service, that we won't go far without it Well, I hope in the future, you will make and will make goods using an enroll! Homework assignment: Assignment # 1 Write down in a notebook, journal, notebook, where it is more convenient for you, those things that you did not know before this lecture and constantly try to repeat this so that it stays in your head, because having made one slightest mistake, you can simply to lose goods, money for material and most importantly - this is time, because it is priceless. You can earn money, but you won’t return the time, use it wisely Task # 2 Each should make at least 2 attempts to drive it in! Write out the whole algorithm of work for yourself!

Algorithm example:
1. shop - www.dwdwd.com (EXAMPLE!)
2. Roll bank + bin (First 6 digits of the card)
3. Description of the full method of work:
What calls and how many + Call results Warming up methods Shop
behavior (Letters from him, etc.)
Try to write down all the factors that were in the process! Unsuccessful algorithms or problematic (in the process), you can throw it off to me, I will help and correct them. We will try to pull out the problematic ones. Hotels welcome everyone, today we will talk about such a direction of work as booking and renting, and more specifically hotels, cars, excursions, tomorrow we will discuss air tickets, and also tomorrow we will work in the form of a question-answer
4. RESULT! (I hope you will have a positive one)

just makes no sense today for questions, because tomorrow there will still be information that will possibly give all the answers,
there are several ways to make a hotel reservation at someone else's expense:
payment according to the authorization form - Payment of CC through an agent - Payment through BOOKING - Payment by rewards
now let 's talk in detail about each of these topics 1) Option according to the authorization form
And so what is it all about:
Download http://rghost.ru/6BsVFb7Jn and look carefully !
The authorization form - a form which lists all the data of the payer, residence time and the data card, this form BCH confirms their consent to debit
more Hotel employee enters the data card in POS- terminal and performs payment
Now everything in order:
Go to http://www.booking.com
choose a hotel, make a reservation for the person we will be accommodating, you can do without booking.com and immediately call the hotel,
call the hotel and, posing as an agent, request an authorization form to pay for the reservation
An example dialogue looks like this:
- Hi, I'm from the travel agency "XXXXX", we want to book a room for our client. Is it possible to pay through the authorization form?
- Yes, of course
- Very good, send the form to [email protected]
Fill out the authorization form:
Credit Card Holder's Name, enter KX or the fictitious name
Hotel Guest Name, enter the one we will occupy
Phones, specify Skype with an answering machine
We draw a drawing, here is an important nuance, it is better to draw not in the form of scans, but in the form of photographs in hand
send all this to the soap indicated in the form, often ask to send by fax, here you need call and ask for an email address.
We receive a slip-check (confirmation of the completed transaction)
Without this check, never settle anyone !!
It is necessary to comply with the maximum limits for one transaction.
Do not make more than 2-3k $, as very often there is a restriction on making payments for large amounts. We split it into two armor: the first for 2k 5 days and the second for 2k 5 days
What if the cost of booking is 4k for 10 days? The scheme looks like this: We go to make a reservation for the one who will live (you can do it at least a month before check-in) 2-3 days before check-in we call the hotel, we get an authorization form - we pay Check-in 1-2 days before the start of the second booking we call from of the same room in the hotel, we receive an authorization form - we pay. The best cards for making payment are: Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Germany, we care about the maximum period for the charge . Calling and rendering must be taken as seriously as possible! The quality should be high, the hotel staff should have no doubts! 2) Option of driving into the agent

http://www.booking.com

There are a huge number of intermediaries between the hotel and the person who needs this hotel.The
main difference here is that the agent has its own merchandise to receive payment for the hotel
Let's analyze it
using Expedia.com as an example. grandfathers are a very serious thing!
Agents have a very tough anti-fraud, so we do everything as clearly as possible!
We also select the mat carefully, the zip of the tunnel / grandfather must match the zip of the SS if you hit with a yusa there is no mat for the zip, then we do not take this tunnel / grandfather, because even if the payment goes through, the reservation will not give, and if it does, then later will be canceled, checked many times! you need to understand that Expedia.com is very popular, and it gives it very reluctantly, but there are a lot of agents and you just need to look for it. Be sure to write down all your actions during the tests, so that later you can understand exactly how to drive in, etc. Accordingly, you need to have free funds for these experiments. The main disadvantage of such a drive is a terrible antifraud, ringing and drawing are often needed, and so on.
There is another nuance that increases the chances - you can write in the living CHs, then he may simply not come, or even better, call the hotel on behalf of the agent through whom the reservation was made and ask to change the Name and Surname of the CH to the desired one, we

But all this pays off as a plus: there are rarely cancellations during your stay. This is due to the fact that the costs of fraud are borne by the merch )
What you should pay attention to:
Very often, merchants check the phone number from the SS data, well, they often call - at the slightest suspicion, here we can initially check whether KX has an active number, and if it is turned on and KX picks up the phone, then you need to flood him to death so that he turns off the phone, well, or buy a SS where the number is not active
And accordingly, when they cannot get through from the merchandise, they will write on the soap, and they will have to
call themselves. Also, pay attention to the hotel itself that you are choosing, if it is new or not popular, it can be freaked out on suspicion of the bay
3) Having driven into booking.com When you enter data on the site, CC booking sends your data to the hotel via a secure channel,
Booking.com - one of the largest companies on the online travel market
Everything is very simple for them - hotels display their properties, users choose suitable ones and pay hotels that pay a commission once a month to Booking,
there is no booking at all and does not have its own merchandise! And the hotel debits money from you at some point in time at its discretion. It may write off immediately, maybe in a month, or it may not write off at all and ask you to pay on the spot. Charging off a payment is absolutely unpredictable, and it is determined exclusively by the owner of the hotel, but not by Booking.com. And here you have to be prepared for many questions like: show your card, pay in cash, and so on.

You need to understand that when you or your clients move in, all these questions may arise, and they will not speak with you in Russian, and there may also be a situation when there is no staff who can help with payment issues at all
, then it is very desirable to control the withdrawal of funds by calling to the bank on the robot or if you beat it off the roll, then you need to watch the trances online
If you beat the euro, then due to the circumstances, most often you will not find out anything there ...
But in a situation where the hotel could not write off funds from the card, they can write on the soap and then you can stick another CC
BUT MUCHLY THEY DO NOT DO THIS!
Then we wait for a while and call the hotel and say “Hi, I'm Vasya Pupkin, I just paid for the room through booking. Please check whether all paid for and whether additional costs from me, "well, it is desirable to even just talk a little bit: ask around about the weather, about the prices at the bar, ask how many taxi stands in the city and so forth
You should look like a real tourist! If everything is in order, then you can settle.
Booking and services such as Agoda, for example, have a very serious disadvantage in that the charge often arrives during your stay. In such a situation, you have to pay in cash yourself. And in the event that the KH raises boiling, then you can talk to the local police.
Accordingly, you should NEVER curse the country where the tourist is going!
An important aspect: HOW TO GENERALLY DIFFER AN AGENT FROM A PSEUDO AGENT Initially, we read Google, reviews about the service, the so-called how it work, respectively, we beat foreign services and also read not on Russian sites)
That is, when looking for merchandise, we must understand the principles of its work and already on the basis of this, decide for ourselves whether it suits you or not. Next, we drive in the test from the roller and look in trances who writes off the money, if the hotel itself writes off, then this is not an agent, but a service such as booking, if it writes off the site's merch itself, where it was beaten, then this is an agent Please pay attention to the fact that even by driving into the agent there are no guarantees that the reservation will not fly off during your stay! 4) Brutus reward accounts You can get the coveted reservation using various loyalty programs.They are of two types: Loyalty programs of banks of CC issuers, I think everyone knows about this KX, when he pays with a card for every dollar spent, he gets: miles / points / rewards for virtual score

And they can be spent on hotels / air / cars or something else
And the second type - these are loyalty programs for hotel chains / large travel agencies / large stores, etc.,
Of course, it is not so easy to work with them, and you need a lot of money for experiments, you need to be prepared for this

for this.Initially, information about existing loyalty programs is collected, then you need to write software for brut, find accounts and try to make a reservation
There are many nuances and each one has such the programs have their own chips ... you can understand them only by trying the
main problem: will you make a reservation not for the holder aka, but for the left Vasya? You can call the hotel and say "Hello, Vasya and his wife will come instead of me"
It is not hard to guess that most often it will not. Here you can do this:
Trying to change the data of guests in the merchandise itself by dialing, but here you need to be prepared for the fact that they will try to dial the holder and the question of the activity of the number arises Another option for scanning (drawing): when checking in, the reservation is shown, and if the question arises: "Where is the person on whose number is booked "we answer:" He is not yet, will be later " and show a photocopy of his passport which was previously drawn and printed. We ourselves, like we brute ourselves, you can also buy from den, well, sometimes sellers sell something, but more often than not, nothing worthwhile will not sell. There are also options to combine, for example, take an account and link a new card to it, and pay for it Car Rent There are two options for booking cars.

full through an agent (our option).
Payment of a part from the card is usually 30-50%, and the rest through the cashier directly (this does not suit us). So, driving was successful, and you go to get a wheelbarrow, then you will have to make a deposit for a car from your card on which you have your name! http://prntscr.com/gwsw9a The card is used to block a certain amount as insurance and after the delivery of the car, the amount is unfrozen in 3-5 days
Driving in a standard one does not make sense to describe everything.

What you need to pay attention to:
Be sure to read the rules for using the service.
Make sure you pay 100% of the rent and no additional payments will be required!
Be sure to look at the minimum age of the driver, often they do not pay attention to this and simply do not give out the car!
We always have money with us to pay at the meeting!
The card that you leave should not be important to you, that is, if you use such a service, you need to make a card for it in order to lock it after the lease, since the money can be withdrawn in a few months!

Tours,
one of them viator.com, are standard here, it makes no sense to paint, I will dwell on some of the nuances of
antifraud, most often it is also very serious,
as well as services that do not charge themselves with booking, but such services are rarely found, so during tests you need to pay attention
when filling out data, we indicate the data for the transfer, that is, the hotel from where to pick up and the phone
The hotel can specify the adjacent, and just go there, but do not be late whatever the driver is not started calling the hotel to your room
if you leave your phone number is too look at someone he decorated When paying with the form, always wait for the receipt of a
Next, I want to tell you the mandatory rules when using Karzh-hotels:
Before check-in, always call the hotel and confirm that everything is in order with the reservation!
ALWAYS have money in cash so that you can pay for everything at the meeting!
Do not spend more money than you have!

"Slip-check" because even when you call you they can tell you that everything is in order, but after check-in it turns out that it is not, and you will have to pay yours
NEVER give your card, I can ask for a deposit or something else, if you ask, leave it cash!
THE PERIOD OF STAY should not be more than 14 days, you yourself must understand - the less the better!
NEVER tell ANYONE where the reservation comes from, etc., no one should know about the car!
I do not recommend settling in RU hotels by carzh! In Russia, upon check-in, you will be asked for a passport, there is all the data, it will not be difficult to find you!

Air

Good evening, today we will talk, perhaps, about one of the most profitable topics in karzh - air tickets
First, I will tell you about different options for obtaining tickets,
then let's talk about the safety of this whole event, the agent is an intermediary, for example, bravofly.com, between a huge number of airlines and the passenger, while the agent receives payment, this option is safe for the one who is flying, since during the meeting all questions are to the intermediary who the ticket was issued most often by agents - these are sites with merchandise with payment with VBV, that is, we have three options here: SS + VBV = the reservation holds the best, but the mat is very expensive and it is very difficult to find it. In euro merch mat yusa + vbv used to climb normally - now it does not really climb either. SS novbv bins here a rally is possible at any time, it very much depends on the SS country from the merch itself and from a lot of other things.
and only then I will answer your questions So, what are options:
AGENTS - FORM - REVARDS - DRIVING INTO AK

SS amex - ss amex themselves do not have VBV as such, now they did something like, and some time ago there were merchs that amex hawali, and if you beat Australia or New Zealand with amex, they gave it. Also, there are still no merchs, but there are very few of them and they are very tough. I have been dealing with tickets for quite a long time, and I will give some advice: If you decide to try yourself in this field, make sure that you know how to drive at all, without experience with staff, gift, etc., you do not need to start at all, since experience will be needed here and in understanding how antifraud works, and in setting up a machine for driving in both in renderings and in calls. Don't start your search for air merchandise without good capital - which you can safely drain. Learn to work systematically.
Now this method is less effective, as everybody has missed and delayed fraud.

That is, when you find a certain merch that you think should give, you have to develop a system for testing it, you need to try a different mate.
It is necessary to test different directions, if the RF does not give it does not mean that it will not give something else. Different amounts of tickets purchased, cheap ones give and expensive ones do not. To date, the topic of air is badly beaten, and even a mate with airborne forces does not give any guarantees of success. Depending on the airline and the direction from the passengers, they may request a drawing of the ss at the counter, for example, you should know all the nuances in advance. Very often, the payment goes well, tickets are given, but a meeting occurs, most often this is an additional payment check or something else. Here you need to ring up and understand the reasons for the meeting, so that you can work more productively. When working with an EBV mat, it is worth considering driving in more detail:
Different booking times, etc., many do not give if there is little time before departure. Before flying by yourself or sending clients, you must be 100% convinced that your method is reliable!

We set up the virtual machine, everything should be perfect, after driving in, we clean it, if we use Antic, then we clean it too.
We buy a sock or a tunnel, it is important that it is fast and clean, we select it as close as possible to the IP KX Using the example of SS + VBV Nemtsev, I will describe what is there: CC DE FULL INFO CLASSIC (these are classic bins), the price for such ss is up to 50 euros ( limit guarantee on average 500 euros) CC DE FULL INFO HIGH (these are bins from premium to corporate), the price of such ss is up to 75 euros. CC HIGHs are available with a guarantee limit of up to 750 euros CC DE FULL INFO BUISNESS (bins of business and corporate cards, etc.), the price for such ss is up to 90 euros. The guarantee limit is up to 1300-1500 euros. It is clear that the numbers are average, and the guarantee limit and price can differ significantly.
Data on IP KX and user agent KX we get from the SS + VBV seller
We go to the agent's website, if we hit the VBV, then we need to know 100% that it is there), we pay for the ticket.

Also, at the moment there are sellers who do not give a guarantee limit at all. We never buy fullkas - SPARKASSEN (the name of the bank), firstly petty, secondly a powerful anti-fraud system, and thirdly, there are no replacements for them.All sellers do CC replacement strictly when providing video input. The video should start from the moment the CC is opened from the seller in a note, then show that you have a clean sock / tunnel (check2ip.com) and end either with a successful drive or problems with resetting the vbv, etc. I will give a link to the program for recording http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5022971 The format of the issued ss is usual, but plus to this in the DE fullck goes. Gaberstatum (in short DOB) Kontonummer (account number from 7-10 digits).
They take advantage of the fact that such a mat is rare and in great demand. Naturally, if the card is not valid, a replacement is also made.

Servicenummer (not all CC) bank number where to call, but it is rarely required.
Bankleitzahl (bank number for other banks, usually do not ask for it, since it is the same in the bank).
SC is the corresponding Security code, for us it is known as EBV, but a very big BUT, it is not needed in 70% of cases, since in German banks the SC is automatically reset every 30 days.
it turns out that we activate the SK every time using Kontonummer (account number), Gaberstatum (ext), Gultigkeit (escort date) and Proofsiffer (svv2 code - three-digit code).
We drive in the passenger's data, drive in the card data, change the VBV and if everything works out, then we rejoice. If the card is invalid, there is not enough money up to the agreed limit, it does not allow changing the ESP, we put the Bandikam on a stop, upload it to sendspace, send it to the seller and wait for a replacement. Yesterday, in my lecture on hotels, I spoke in detail about services such as booking.com. Let me remind you that these services do not have their own merchandise and simply transmit your data to the AC and the airline is already processing them. In this case, you yourself may not see it.
And here's another very important nuance.

That is, when you make a reservation through an aggregator like skyscanner, then you see that you switched to another site when paying,
And when you book on vayama, you do not go anywhere, but the airline whose flight you make takes the money!
In fact, this is a direct drive with all the ensuing consequences. There are two methods - to drive tests from a roller and see who wrote off the money. You can also call the AK and, under the guise of making some changes, find out everything, but this method is not 100% often so that in the AK they say “contact the agent who issued the ticket” although the money was debited by the airline company! If you made a ticket through such a merch, then it is advisable to make fake docks for the ticket for the client and be sure to warn about possible problems
How to figure it out:

With such a drive, NEVER swear at the country where you are flying!
There have been cases when they take pictures on a transplant and start to torment them very much!
The next way is to drive the form of payment into the agent. Everything is the same as with hotels.
We just call the agent, come up with a story why we cannot pay via the Internet, request a form, do a drawing, call and make a ticket.
I will say right away that very few agents now accept payment in the form, well, making tickets for small amounts is certainly not interesting here, since the cost is high.
The next topic is rewards. I will note an important thing - most often, loyalty programs just allow you to do hotels / air / auto, that is, everything for a tourist. There is very little left - to find. When we pay for a ticket with miles, we often need an additional payment of taxes and fees in money, then we drive in the SS, but we also need to find the SS so that the charge is as long as possible. The amount of taxes and surcharges is usually not more than 20-100 bucks per passenger. Sometimes you can pay taxes from a virtual card such as QIWI or YAD, but almost everywhere it no longer works. The most beaten AKs are shaving, delta, Lufthansa ... they behave very strangely, they can even get off the flight on a transfer, it happens that they get on the flight and are not allowed on the plane.
This is the same as for hotels, I told a lot yesterday. Miles from airline companies are also a very working topic, although large airline companies have already worked everything out, and here I want to note an important nuance

This I write all to the fact that before sending someone it is important to test everything.
The activity of the phone is very important, I talked about this at the last lecture on hotels, if yesterday someone was not there, re-read the logs. Here is the advice, do not use miles of Russian airlines, and do not use miles of western AK for flights of Russian AK.
There's also a mile is not specifically what that AK and associations, such as SkyTeam and some possible by driving on the code-sharing, that is, you have airline miles A and you use them for the flight company B. Accounts can obtain in the following ways: Brutus themselves - We buy from the logs - We buy in ak shops Direct driving into ak, most often there are no problems to drive into ak, there is no wbw, and fraud is not so fierce, all this because ak can always take money from you through the courts. So, if you want to use such a service, choose sellers with good reviews, use a guarantor for transactions

THE NEXT TO USE DO NOT

Driving directly into the case is criminal and very dangerous, there are a lot of cases when the AK is suing all the money, so I do not advise doing this.

Aviation security ALWAYS have money to pay for your ticket in cash! Never tell anyone about the origin of the tickets. NEVER have electronic traces with you on your laptop, phone, etc., always encrypt everything! No need to jump above your ass! That is, if you do not have a cache, just in case, then you do not need to buy tickets for business class. If you open a service: Make sure 100% that your scheme works. Do not work without payment. Do not take orders that you cannot fulfill Always be careful about orders where there are a lot of people with children

Never hit directly at the merchant's office. Always agree on everything on the shore.

Good luck to everyone, success and all the best.

Top Bottom