Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carding Gift Cards (e-gifts)

RedX

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 26, 2020
Messages
348




Today we will talk about driving in gifts. We will work with the site mygiftcardsplus.com. First of all, I will tell you the pros and cons.
Pros: you can start working with multiple $.
Cons: it takes a lot of time and doesn't generate much revenue.

So, let's go to work. First of all, we clean the system and configure it for carding.
To work, we will need: CC use, VPN/Proxy/oVPN/SSH, a clean PC, Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail. The advantage of this method is that the shop does a great job. that Is, even if you don't have money to start, you can ask around for work with your partners. I will even say that it is more profitable to work with working out in this case.



After setting up the system under cardholder, go to Gmail and register mail with cardholder data.



After registering the mail, open a new tab in the browser and register "Mu gift cards plus" and go to the second site marked reviews.



We do this to increase the rating of the anti-fraud service. Click on the affiliate link from this site by clicking on the "Visit this site" button.



Now we are "warming up" the site. Scroll through various gifts. 10-15min.



Next, we register on the site using all the same data as when registering mail.



Confirm your email address.



Now we are looking for the desired gift in the search. I advise you to take denominations from $ 25 to $ 50.
$ 100 is already too much, but if you don't have a working day, then you can test it.
We check in advance from byers what they pay the most for. In my case, this is a PSN gift.
Payment for this product on the market is 55-60%. Select and put it in the shopping cart and click continue shopping. Scroll the site for another 5-7 minutes. Then go to your account settings and add our cardboard.



Immediately add the billing address. We write the number at random or the one that was used for registering mail (the number must be under the state!).



Go to the shopping cart, add the CVV card data and click on order creation.



Next, you will be asked to register for their payment partner program.

We use the same data. We continue.



We are waiting for processing and receive this message that the gift was successfully purchased. In fact, 90% of these "confirmations" are fake. The gift runs for 1-2 business days, so there is no point in hitting it on THU-FRI or on weekends. More chance to charge. 90% of the material will either be rejected within 5 minutes, or a charge from cardholder will arrive during this time. The remaining 10% is your earnings from this.



In total, our costs can only go to proxy/VPN/SSH. In this case, we are looking for work-off-we beat. If you buy cardboard, it is better to test gifts with higher denominations, so as not to go into negative territory.




Done!
 
Top Bottom