Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

All Things Fraud

Genius22

Hello Friends ......... I am new here and thought to offer my services. I am Living in Australia, Adelaide SA So My Services are a variety of financial And identity Fraud. Digital and Physical Drivers Licence's & Passports/Birth Certificates/Marrige Licence's/Death Certificates. Also All types of Documentation fanging from Government/Civilian/Medical/Military. Every Peice of documentation that leaves my office is a registered and verified 100% Legit Document. Anyway Friends feel free to ask for any assistance or advice if needed.

Genius22

Hello again Friends. JUST IN 467 verified ID'S each Person has 4 - 5 documents with there Selfie & then Selfie with licence and then front n back of ID and then 2 other ID documents. this is all from a Company who if the third part refferance who macks up n verifies all the douments. so far 30 People out of the 467 i have done full credit checks and eack one is 867 + nothing is under 867 points which is great. majority of them are in the 900's.

These are fresh documents which have beeen extracted of a HDD from several Companys these have been cloned and the company's and servers do not know of the EXPLOIT. if anyone is wanting these and i provide credit check please contact me. the attachment is a small sample of the company which s involved with the verification

Attachments

Chazzat99

Hello Friends ......... I am new here and thought to offer my services. I am Living in Australia, Adelaide SA So My Services are a variety of financial And identity Fraud. Digital and Physical Drivers Licence's & Passports/Birth Certificates/Marrige Licence's/Death Certificates. Also All types of Documentation fanging from Government/Civilian/Medical/Military. Every Peice of documentation that leaves my office is a registered and verified 100% Legit Document. Anyway Friends feel free to ask for any assistance or advice if needed.
What's your telegram

Top Bottom