Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

All Things Fraud

Genius22

Hello Friends ......... I am new here and thought to offer my services. I am Living in Australia, Adelaide SA So My Services are a variety of financial And identity Fraud. Digital and Physical Drivers Licence's & Passports/Birth Certificates/Marrige Licence's/Death Certificates. Also All types of Documentation fanging from Government/Civilian/Medical/Military. Every Peice of documentation that leaves my office is a registered and verified 100% Legit Document. Anyway Friends feel free to ask for any assistance or advice if needed.

Genius22

Hello again Friends. JUST IN 467 verified ID'S each Person has 4 - 5 documents with there Selfie & then Selfie with licence and then front n back of ID and then 2 other ID documents. this is all from a Company who if the third part refferance who macks up n verifies all the douments. so far 30 People out of the 467 i have done full credit checks and eack one is 867 + nothing is under 867 points which is great. majority of them are in the 900's.

These are fresh documents which have beeen extracted of a HDD from several Companys these have been cloned and the company's and servers do not know of the EXPLOIT. if anyone is wanting these and i provide credit check please contact me. the attachment is a small sample of the company which s involved with the verification

Attachments

Chazzat99

Hello Friends ......... I am new here and thought to offer my services. I am Living in Australia, Adelaide SA So My Services are a variety of financial And identity Fraud. Digital and Physical Drivers Licence's & Passports/Birth Certificates/Marrige Licence's/Death Certificates. Also All types of Documentation fanging from Government/Civilian/Medical/Military. Every Peice of documentation that leaves my office is a registered and verified 100% Legit Document. Anyway Friends feel free to ask for any assistance or advice if needed.
What's your telegram

Top Bottom