Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Your life is your choice

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
First, let's figure out why people steal and strive to earn more for themselves .

If someone has not done it, then this is a human essence. The strongest survives, but the richest in our time.

It seems to a person all the time that everything is not enough for him. Once upon a time, the people who are now sitting in the White House were ordinary guys, and they hardly knew that in the future they would have everyone and everything. Amounts that seem simply unattainable for an ordinary person, while for them this is an ordinary salary and it is never white.

Everyone says they say the n * doras steal, and the common people beggar, but not everyone understands that if they were in their place, they could steal even more.

A person will always be not enough, and this is a fact. It is this feeling that made Steve Jobs create one of the most famous companies in the world (as an example) and it is this feeling that makes people in power steal more and more every day.

It's just that someone does it in white, and someone in black. And it's not for you to judge them. Go on and go about your business and don't complain about anyone. Your life is your choice.

You are a person striving to feed your family, you think that harmony, family and health are the main things in life. But this is not the case. All money is the cause of human pride, respect for you, a quiet life for you and your children - all this is money.

Here. You are angry, I see. My advice to you is - never fall! If you fall, all doors will close in front of your nose. Everyone whom you consider close, relatives, will not even answer the phone. You will find yourself at the bottom.

I know, because I came across this, and I made a decision for myself when I was at the very bottom. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone. This world is an unjust, dishonorable, vile place. And I will take revenge on this life. And you have the same right to a decent life as I do. Go only forward and don't look back.

If you want to consult - write to me. Perhaps my advice will help you.

Top Bottom