Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

What is carding?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Carding is a type of fraud in which an operation is performed using a payment card or its details, not initiated or confirmed by its holder.

That is, carding is when you take the data of the card holder and thanks to this data you get money from this card.

We will go over carder slang in other articles.

You can screw money honestly earned by a cardholder in different ways. We will talk about ways how to do this using huge online stores, such as Ebey, in which the owner's card is linked to the account.
But there are a great many ways. These are well-known trading platforms, both selling virtual products (software, for example) and real physical goods (all these are your iPhones, MacBooks, etc.). While I am writing this article, just believe me, many Russian carders are taking thousands of units of money from various sites. And you can do that. The main rule, which we will remind you of more than once again: NEVER WORK IN RUSSIA. What is the reason for this? See articles on security. With the right approach, your pockets will slowly fill with money (only the lazy make one hundred thousand rubles here, and the probability of catching you will be zero)
I think what carding is (aka karzh) figured out. Moving on!

Is carding a crime?
Of course, carding is a crime! According to the laws of Russia, cheating is a crime, but this is exactly what we are doing! Although it is as safe as possible.

Articles that can be sewn, if you are a complete moron, at a glance:

- Article 272. Illegal access to computer information
- Article 273. Creation, use and distribution of malicious programs for computers
- Article 159. Fraud
- Article 210. Organization of a criminal community (criminal organization) or participation in it (her)

These articles fit our business. But I repeat, you can only get caught if your mouth is drooling, you look like a down and you are not at all friends with logic. In other cases, everything will be ok. Thousands of carders. And we have never heard of even one online carder being tied up hard! Real carding (when money is fucked straight from ATMs or buying goods with stolen cards in real stores) is another matter. But we will not deal with it, why?

First, remember a few basic rules. Absolutely everyone who lives in this area knows about them behind the scenes:

1) Do not work in Russia.
Why? You can be caught. If you were stolen in Russia and they want to catch you (they really want to), they will catch you. If you screwed up with a resident of the USA or Europe (namely, with these countries we will work) - they will not even look in your direction, multiply this by the competent setup of the system (vpn, tunnels and other things that you will also learn about from us) - you become invisible and invulnerable. Well, Interpol is not looking for people for a ridiculous thousand dollars. And he's not looking for ten either. Moreover, all online stores where we will buy material for dark affairs are also tailored for Europe and the United States. Russia is not even considered.

2) We observe complete anonymity
For your safety. A separate large article will be devoted to anonymity, in which it will understand how to hide with the help of software so that more than one cop could not even blow in a breeze next to you.

Is it worth getting into this?

To begin with, you should understand that you will start breaking the law even before you get your first iPhone. No, you will not be put on the wanted list by Interpol, and by and large everyone does not give a shit about you, so it will be. Of course, until you start stealing more than $ 10,000 a month, but you still need to come to that.
With all this, you should not frankly score a dick on safety, it is important to observe the necessary minimum, which we will talk about in the following articles.

Now, I’ll sketch out a few obvious pros and cons of the profession, and you yourself decide whether you need it.

Pros:
You work for yourself. I think it's understandable that once you start carding, only you will be the arbiter of your destiny. Here I will include the fact that you can work as much as you like and whenever you like. Unfortunately, many, having received the first profit, relax and work half-heartedly, we will analyze how to deal with laziness after the first money later, read on.

You are autonomous. With this, I think it is also clear, you work from anywhere in the world where there is Wi-Fi with only a laptop.

Free gear, gadgets, etc. You can sell stolen money to buyers for a percentage, or you can send all the staff to yourself and already figure out what to sell and what to leave. This also includes free travel.

Money. There is nothing to say, how much you put in, you will get so much. Let’s get some simple math. Let's say we drove at least one iPhone for $ 1000 in the night, we sell it for 40% of the cost and get our $ 400. If you drive in even at least one pack for $ 1000 a day, then you can earn good money in a month.

Cons:
You won't have a pension. Unfortunately, your seniority in carding will not be counted.

Law violation. Whatever one may do, we are criminals. Everyone who downloads movies from torrents and steals money from American banks.

The main rule of carding is not to work in your country. If department K can forgive your pranks over the hill (until you start playing high), then in front of his nose he will not allow it. Never steal from your own people.

You don't have to shit on every corner that you are an elusive hacker and how you steal bucks from stupid Americans. How else can I tell you? Nobody should know that you are working in the shadow realm. You are not stealing gum in a supermarket, but money from banks. Before you start, I want you to realize this.

You will have money, good money, but in order to withdraw it, you will have to think over anonymous ways to cash out. You should not withdraw stolen money to your mother's card, you have to study what cryptocurrencies, mixers, and anonymous wallets are. We will also tell you about how to cash out honestly stolen money in the following articles.

Carding, as strange as it sounds to you, is a job. And you need to treat it like a job, otherwise you won't earn. There are many pitfalls here, this is a huge area of shady business, you must be in trend and have the necessary knowledge to start making good money. We will give you knowledge, but how you will apply it depends only on you.

Carder's Brief Dictionary.

The following articles will use words that you may not yet know. Now we will go through the most basic ones, without which it will sometimes be difficult to understand what is at stake. There are a lot of slang words and abbreviations in carding, we will only touch on Internet carding, especially our profession. I will try to be as simple and understandable as possible.

Carding - Stealing money from bank accounts using credit card details

Cardboard - credit card information is used to buy various stuff in online stores.

Fulka - complete information about the card and its owner.

Staff - Product

Pak - Sending

Dedik - Remote desktop of someone else's computer.

Bin (BIN) - "Bank identification number" The first 6 digits of the card are used to identify the bank that issued the card.

Account - Account.

Scan - a scanned identity document (successfully forged in Photoshop)

Drop - A person who receives parcels or performs other "dirty" work. We'll talk more about drops in the next articles.

Stick (PP) - Payment system PayPal

SS - Credit card.

Scoop - The person who redeems the goods.

Shop - Internet shop.

Enroll - Linking the card to online services with the ability to change data.

KX (Card holder) - The current owner of the credit card / account / account.

Billing address - address of kx.

Shipping address - delivery address.

Driving in - Entering data on behalf of kx for purchasing goods in online stores.

Socks (proxy) - a server between your computer and the final server of the site, in other words, an intermediary used to hide your IP address.

Chardjbek - Cancellation of the operation by the bank and return of funds from the cards to the holder

Spam - Bulk mailing via Internet mail.

Mat (Material) - accounts, fullers, proxies, etc.

Seller is the seller of the required mat.

Top Bottom