Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Trusted & Top Seller Of Forum - Western Union MoneyGram, CashApp, PayPal, Bank & Clone Cards Worldwide Excellent Feedback Highest Quality + Vouched

Shrimppy

Cowboy isn't just a seller; he's a beacon of reliability and trustworthiness in the carding community. His unparalleled service has not only fulfilled my immediate needs but has also sparked newfound excitement for future endeavors. As I contemplate investing in the market and enhancing my financial portfolio, Cowboy remains my go-to partner for all transactions

Redrum

Redrum here! Just gotta say, Cowboy's PayPal transfer of $3000 is pure gold! It's been a game-changer for me.

Redrum

Unbelievable! Just got $3000 in my PayPal from Cowboy! This changes everything! After 2 long years, I finally found a trustworthy vendor. I'm over the moon with happiness! Thank you so much, Cowboy! You've made my day, my week, my year

Jimmy Rodriguez

I'm ecstatic! my girl Just turning 24 tomorrow and couldn't have asked for a better surprise! Bought a $5000 cashapp transfer from Cowboy, and I'm all set to make my girlfriend's birthday extra special tomorrow.
She means the world to me, and I wanted to give her the best gift ever.
This deal with Cowboy turned out to be a total success!
I can't contain my excitement; I'm going to surprise my girlfriend, Jojo, with the most extravagant gift she's ever received.

Jimmy Rodriguez

Thank you, Cowboy, for making this possible!
I'm overwhelmed with happiness knowing I've got $5000 in my cashapp ready to spend on her birthday bash.
This experience has been amazing, and I'm grateful to have found a legit and trustworthy seller like Cowboy on the forum.
I'll definitely be coming back for more deals in the future.
Thanks to Cowboy and the legitcarders forum, I can celebrate my girlfriend's birthday in style!

Garry Boy

Woah! Dude, you totally made my day! Just woke up at 3 am to a Cash App transfer from you - that's amazing! Yeehaw, cowboy! Thanks a bunch!

Having a verified Cash App account is the best thing ever. This means I can get to the money right away.

Garry Boy

Seriously, you're the absolute best! I'm literally bouncing on my bed like a little kid right now, I'm so happy!

Thanks again for the money! This is gonna be such a great day because of you. Seriously, you rock!

Cowboy

TRUSTED VENDOR
@scarface 2500$ western union was transferred 1 hour ago, you are texting me that you have picked money but you are not posting feedback bro.
Kindly post feedback

scarface

Yo, check this out! Just got done high-fivin' the happiest dude on the planet - me
Walked into Western Union like a regular Joe, said howdy to the agent, and bam!
They slap a fat stack of $2500 bucks in my hand. That's right, two thousand, five hundred dollars.
Let me tell you, this ain't no chump change we're talkin' about. This is the kinda cash that makes a grown man wanna do a celebratory dance in the streets. We talkin' bills so crisp they could cut diamonds, a wad so thick it'd make a bricklayer jealous.
This kinda windfall changes the game, son. No more ramen noodles for this dude. I'm talkin' real food, with flavour and stuff.
Steak dinners, sushi platters, maybe even a lobster tail if I'm feelin' fancy.

scarface

But hold up, it ain't all about treating myself (although, let's be real, that's definitely part of the plan).
This kinda money gives you options, you know what I'm sayin'? Maybe finally fix that leaky faucet, or get that new phone I've been eyeballin'.
And let's not forget about the generosity factor.
Helping out a buddy in need, throwing a surprise party for the fam - now that's the kinda stuff that puts a smile on your face bigger than a sumo wrestler wearin' a clown mask.
So yeah, this $2500 is pretty darn life-changing. It's a chance to breathe a little easier, spread some joy, and maybe even invest in a decent pair of dancing shoes. Cause let me tell you, this happy dude might just bust a move to celebrate! Thank you and Rspect my man @Cowboy for 2500$ western union cash

Scooby da

hey @Cowboy i have the MTCN, on my way to WU store now to pick up money
I wil post after am freefrom picking the money from WU store location

Scooby da

Man, lemme tell ya, I'm over the moon 'bout this deal! Bought me a $2000 Western Union cash transfer from Cowboy, and boy, was it a success! Can't wait to surprise my mama and papa with this cash, gonna make their day fer sure.

Picking up that $2000 cash from the WU store was smoother than a freshly paved road, y'all. And lemme tell ya, it was my first time with Western Union, so I was a bit nervous. But Cowboy and the forum had my back, makin' sure everything went off without a hitch.

Scooby da

Cowboy, he's a real stand-up guy, I tell ya. Helped me come through like a champ, and I couldn't be happier 'bout findin' a legit honest vendor like him. He's the real deal, folks.

With Cowboy's help and the forum's escrow service, I'm feelin' mighty confident 'bout divin' into more deals in the future. This whole experience has been smooth sailin', and I'm lookin' forward to makin' more surprises like this one for my folks.

Overall, couldn't be happier 'bout how everything turned out. Thanks a million, Cowboy, for helpin' me make my mama and papa's day!

Scooby da

will be texting very soon for a new deal of cashapp or paypal maybe
For now, thanks ya for 2000$ western union money

Labrad

Wow, I couldn't believe it when I received my first CashApp transfer! Living in NYC can be tough, but finding a reliable seller like Cowboy made it so much easier.
The transaction was smooth, and I got the funds exactly when I needed them. Definitely a game-changer for me

Labrad

Finally got my first CashApp transfer! Living in NYC is no joke, but I stumbled upon Cowboy, the real MVP.
His service was impeccable, and the transaction was a relief. It's a game-changer for me, especially in this tough city.
Cowboy, you're a lifesaver

Money Mixer

After weeks of relentless effort, I finally received a $2500 PayPal transfer, and the relief is indescribable. Living between Texas and New Mexico, finding trustworthy avenues to buy BTC was a real challenge.
But this transaction has changed everything. A huge thank you to the seller for coming through when I needed it the most!

Money Mixer

Finally, a breakthrough! After tirelessly attempting to buy BTC, I received a $2500 PayPal transfer. Balancing life between Texas and New Mexico made finding reliable sellers a daunting task. But this transaction has brought immense relief. Many thanks to the seller for their professionalism and trustworthiness.

Top Bottom