Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

SSH Tuning

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Many people wonder how is it that make SSH encryption, and thereby protect themselves from unwanted uncle :)

Since I use the entunnel program, then I will write on an example of its use.

What we need:
1) Entunnel
2) Hosting with Shell (ssh / ssh2) access
3) PSD (Permeo Security Driver)

First, we need hosting with SSH Access, it costs a penny, for example I buy such a hosting for $ 10 per month ... It is better if the hosting is bought, and not scarce, agree not nice if the hosting falls when you shop.

So, PSD downloaded Entunnel too, the first step is to configure
PSD, you need to go to the properties to put a daw on In office (this means that all programs that will break into the Internet will be intercepted by PSD). Then we press Edit and write the local address 127.0.0.1 and port 1080.At the

same time, we need to go to the Applications tab, check the Proxy all checkbox, click Exclude list and register the entunnel program there, this is done so that PSD does not intercept traffic coming from Entunnel

PSD configured will now configure Entunnel
The first thing I recommend doing is to put the sox in the Entunnel settings, so that you can even connect to the server through the sox, this is done, because the hosting remains the logics of your dark affairs. Go to Global options (for this, right-click on the rat icon in the tray), then go to the Firewall tab, select Type socks 4 and hammer the socks and its port.

Next, we create a new connection in Entunnel, write Hostname: this is the ip address of your hosting, it will be given to you
Port: we leave 22
Username: Username, you will also receive it from the hoster
And check the box next to USE FIREWALL TO CONNECT (otherwise you will not connect to the server via sox ).

Immediately go to the Port Forwarding tab, click Add. We check the box for Manually select local IP address on which to allow connections
And we hammer the local address 127.0.0.1 and port 1080 there (i.e., by doing so, we say that entunnel listens to the local address)
. put a daw on Destionation host is different from the SSH server and hammer another working sox into the court.

Click ok further and further :)
Click connect, enter Username (if not entered earlier) and password.
We go to check on http://www.leader.ru/secure/who.html there will be a soks address.

If, gentlemen, something does not work for you, then your hands are not too crooked, in my opinion I described everything very clearly.

By the way, you can also configure Putty (SSH-> Tunnels). The putti has save and load buttons.

It is quite simple to connect via a sox, in Entunnel, select the Global Options option, then Firewall, select SOCKS 4, write the sox type in the Hostname, and the sox port in the port.

ssh keeps logs. Connection time and ip, but if there are still people on the shell, then you can't understand who the traffic is coming from. Disable logging in /etc/syslog.conf if you have root access.
You can also use the sox before and after the tunnel.

I set up an SSH tunnel through Permeo, everything seems to be fine. IE traffic goes through Permeo to 127.0.0.1:1080 and through SecureCRT to the SSH server, and from there onward.

PS I use putty + freecap

Top Bottom