Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Safety in carding

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
As a rule, safety is the main thing in carding, so I will tell you how to protect yourself.
This article does not have to be used specifically for carding, it just helps to stay anonymous on the Internet or make other people believe that you are some kind of foreigner or someone else.

What OS should be?

In general, if you really want the shop to believe that you are a real American and the cardboard that you will drive in yours, it is better of course that you have Microsoft Windows XP and preferably the English version, but if you don't have one, then you can find another way out ... In general, we need to
change the date, the time zone in the country (in our case, we will take the United States), and of course the language we speak.

We change it all like this:
The language changes:Start => Settings => Control Panel => Language and Regional Standards

Date and Time: Start => Settings => Control Panel => Date and Time

Browser

The next step is to choose a browser, in my opinion, and most carders use Mozilla Firefox like this the English version, in the rare case Opera also the English version.
What is the difference, you ask? Yes, practically nothing, that in Mozille Firefox, that in Opere it is possible to delete cookies and so on. In general, I will not focus on this.

The date, time, language were changed, the browser seemed to be chosen as well, they forgot something, for sure, the most important thing to focus on is VPN and SOCKS.

What are VPN, PROXY and SOCKS?

VPN (Virtual Prvate Network)- "virtual private network", well, it's like a separate encrypted channel, which gives us high protection of the information transmitted through this channel due to the use of special encryption algorithms, that is, our information and data cannot be intercepted.

PROXY or PROXY-server - ("proxy" - intermediary), i.e. a separate computer that mediates between you and the Internet. What is all this for?
In our case, we need this for anonymity, and with the help of a proxy or proxy server, you can enter chats or somewhere else if you are blocked by IP,
well, as I said for anonymity, and for many other purposes.

SOCKS or SOCKS proxy- well, this is one of the types of proxies, Socks proxies simply support work over any TCP / IP protocol (FTP, Gopher, News, POP3, SMTP, etc.), not just HTTP. They also hide your real IP.
There are 2 types of socks, these are socks 4 and socks 5. The difference is that socks 5 works not only over the TCP protocol, but also over the UDP protocol.
Socks proxy has the highest level of anonymity of all proxy types, so it is best to use them.
There are also disadvantages to socks proxy, they cannot be used in the browser. In order to work with them, you need special programs, such as FreeCap and SocksCap .

How to "dress" SOCKS?

Let's take a look at 2 programs, FreeCap and SocksCap.
I hardly see any differences in these programs, with the exception of one, in FreeCap you can make a chain of socks, as far as I know in SocksCap you cannot do this, but the
functions are the same. How to set up the program and dress a sox? Everything is very simple.
Launch the FreeCap program itself, then go to:
File => Settings => Proxy Settings
In the SERVER line we enter the sox itself, but in the PORT line, therefore, the sox port.
We put a dot where it is written SOCKS v5

Now at the expense of the chain of socks.

In order to make a chain of socks
File => Settings => Proxy chain

Press add and ADD. Again, we enter the server address and port, put a dot where and last time.
Please note !!! If at least one sox does not work, then our entire chain will be inoperative.

CCTools - what is it and what is it for?

I will not paint for a long time, I will describe only the main functions of this program.
This program is designed specifically to hide, or rather to change data about the computer, such as:
= 1 = S / N Key Windows
= 2 = Next, it changes the computer name and company name.
= 3 = Makes a fake name of the processor
= 4 = Host name
= 5 = Well, and the S / N ID of Internet Exploler'a
I think about the settings of the program do not need to tell. Everything is simple here, we just press the generate buttons and that's it.

Conclusion

Providing yourself with such anonymity, you will not be able to deal with real plastic, but you will be able to calmly learn the work of a drive, secure yourself in a clothes, well, and impersonate a foreigner (if you suddenly need it). With such anonymity, you can scard yourself a domain and hosting, but as a rule, all this does not last long.
Good luck !!!

PS Maybe I repeated myself, but look at what beautiful pictures, I think beginners will understand everything.

Top Bottom