Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Repentance

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member

SOME NUANCES OF OPERATIONAL ART.
From the notes of the district opera.

Part one. Violence.
Part two. Agents.
Part three. Witnesses.
Part four. Suspects.
Part five. A confession.
Part six. Secrecy of the investigation.

APPEARANCE

1. CONFESSES - WILL SIT ...

No matter how the perestroika press ridiculed Vyshinsky's words: "Confession is the queen of proof!", But in today's practice it is so. In a number of cases, the situation is as follows: the “client” confesses his guilt, begins to cooperate with the investigation, shows the entire process of committing the crime on the replay, indicates the places where he hid the instruments of crime and the loot, or he names the persons to whom he sold it, and - will sit down to jail. And he is not recognized - in the absence of serious evidence and evidence, he will have to be released. That is, we, the operatives and the investigator (if there is already an initiated case), will have to convince the person to go to jail. As you understand, this is not easy to do, because, oddly enough, no one wants to lose their will ...

You say, "Well, look for evidence and proof!" So that's the point of pepper, that in some cases they are not and cannot be ... Do not you understand? .. Then here is a specific example for clarity ...

In the evening, opposite the arch of the 34th house on the street of the Brothers Grimm, someone in a jacket and sneakers stopped a 17-year-old citizen Smitlitskaya hurrying home, and, pressing the rough steel of a blade to her tender neck, demanded to give him the most precious ... No, he did not have her unblemished conscience in mind, not a girl's honor, not a passport of a full-fledged citizen of her Fatherland, quite another - he rudely tore off a gold ring from her finger, and took out small gold earrings from her ears. Why, at the same time, he also did not rape the young beauty - I don’t presume to guess, but I think that he offended her with this hard. And when the busty-assed girl rushed to the district department with an application for the robber, then the motive of the complaint about the villain who evaded shock fucking clearly seemed, if not in the words themselves, then in intonation ... (I suppose that the villain decided to humiliate her once again in this way, they say :

Young, pretty and offended by criminals girls are loved in the threat. We didn’t bother Smitlitskaya’s claim, but on the contrary, hurried in advance, dragged and put on the table in front of her several albums with photographs of previously convicted persons living in our area, and - oh, joy! - among other mugs, muzzles and snouts she was able to identify one as belonging to her abuser - it turned out to be Petrenko Ernest Nikolaevich, 28 years old, who already in his early years made two trips to the "zone" for "grievous bodily" and "robbery". They seized the eagles - the opera of Ernest Nikolayevich (in common parlance, he responded to the nickname “Weight”) by the gills at the address of his partner Verka Tarasova, nicknamed “Columbine”, and dragged him to the victim. “He is, exactly! I recognized him! " - joyfully poked the victim of the gopa with a finger, naively convinced that her words alone would be enough, so that the bandit was immediately condemned to eternal hard labor, with a preliminary sawing off of his genitals with a blunt hacksaw. But alas, both to her and to our chagrin, Smitlitskaya's words are just her words, to which citizen Petrenko opposed his own, no less convincing: “I don’t know this pacifier, I see it for the first time in my life, I never robbed it, and in general - I have long since tied up with the criminal past ... And that I do not work anywhere is so temporary, tomorrow I was going to go to the housing office, get a job as a janitor ... "

There are no witnesses who incriminate Giryu and confirm the victim's words - no, the “steel blade” she described was not found during the search of the detainee, he probably already managed to push the gold piece to some “unidentified person” in the market, but to the question: “What was he doing at the time of the crime ? " - Kettlebell answered calmly and weightily: "I was at home, I put Columbine in cancer!"

If you look at the Criminal Procedure Code, the absence of evidence of the suspect's guilt is the surest proof of his innocence, this is an axiom. So, according to all the rules and instructions, if within 3 days the citizen Petrenko himself does not declare under the protocol: “It was I who committed this shameful act, raising my hand to the safety and personal property of a defenseless girl, and therefore I resolutely demand to punish me to the fullest extent of our the most humane laws in the world, taking into account my previous convictions! ", then I should then release him to freedom, with obligatory apologies, scuffling with her feet and obligingly opening doors in front of him goodbye ... her identification of an ohalnik, so she could easily identify herself,

We, the opera, from our point of view clearly saw that he, Girya, had ripped off the gold from the girl, and it was imperative to plant it - it hurts a rotten little man ... with the next "gopa" he can easily slash a knife in his throat so that no one could identify ... And that corpse will already be on our operatic conscience! ..

It is easy to judge someone from the outside until you yourself find yourself in the same situation, and you see it from the inside. "Better to release ten guilty people than to convict one innocent in vain!" - probably heard this more than once, right? .. So, with both hands I would have signed this boodyagi, do not know firmly that these same "ten guilty", released free, will continue to steal, rob, rape and kill those same "Innocent", in the name of protecting their interests, they were supposedly released. So, in fact, the question is this: either I will throw behind bars, in addition to ten real villains, and one honest person, or several dozen of these most honest people will be robbed, robbed, raped and killed by the scoundrels released by me for "unproven" ... choice? ..

They will say to me: "ALL the guilty should be punished, but in strict accordance with the law!" It sounds convincing, but it just sounds like it. Behind these beautiful words lies the weakness of laws and, often, the impotence of their defenders. We cannot, we simply cannot punish not only "all" criminals (this is an unattainable ideal for any country), but at least punish a rather large part of the crime from the point of view of society, without violating daily and everywhere those or other of our laws and moral norms ... I emphasize: we are talking only about those cases when the opera is absolutely convinced (if not 100, then at least 98%) of the guilt of the "client", but is not able to prove it legal and highly moral ways, and then there is little choice: either to neutralize the bandit by any means, including anti-legal and immoral,

... So, I have three days, as much as 72 hours in order to induce Girya to "sincere repentance" and "confession."

2. WORK WITH YOUNG.

Working with Petrenko would not have been a problem if he had been a “first mover”, a trustingly naive youngster who had no experience of dealing with cops. Having smiled broadly at him like a brother - a half-womb, he would have opened his hospitable soul wide open to him, and he would then have seen a benevolent and ardently loving Girya heart beating in my chest, not knowing false and not knowing how to lie!

My voice would drip like honey: “In any case, you will sit down, Ernestyk, so in utter hopelessness ... Smitlitskaya identified you a hundred pounds, and a lot of witnesses were found ... then I will arrange a confrontation ... But if now you repent from the heart, if from the very the beginning of the investigation, show conscientiousness and a desire to somehow make amends for your guilt before justice, then won't we go towards your so understandable desire to stay free ?! The lawyer will have iron arguments in your defense, the prosecutor himself will make a request to limit himself to you, good and handsome, only a "suspended" term of imprisonment, and the judges - they are not people ?! No, and they are condescending to those who obeyed and repented on time ... Damn, yes, a "threshing" with a two-year delay in execution is the worst thing that can happen to you in this situation! ..

So I would inspire him, and he would almost believe me, but - with an admixture of some uncertainty in my correctness, which he would have expressed in a thin baritone voice, bleeding snot and tears from pity for himself, priceless: “But my cellmate, Pashka Medvedev says something else ... Like, do not confess to anything ... Like, it is only for theft, if it is the first and the stolen is returned, they can give a conditional, and for armed robbery, you will stall for at least four years, if you confess ... But you do not confess - maybe you will somehow jump off the article ... "

There is no limit to my indignation. “He told you such a crap ?! “- I would ask again mockingly, laughing out loud at Pashka Medvedev, who was poking his nose into his own affairs (Pashka would turn green with horror when he heard that my laughter is personally hidden for him). And then how twice two would I prove to Gira that the law is like a weather vane, where we will turn it with a sled, the wind will blow there, it's a no brainer, what other doubts there might be? .. Sign "sincere" ones - and walk free with a clear conscience ... Maybe not from tomorrow morning, but the next day after the trial - a sure thing!

And all the same, he would not want to put his signature on my paperwork, fearing a catch ... He himself is mean, and he expects a pod from others, an infection! .. But I am not an intrusive ... Then I would be absent for a couple of hours (“I’m going for cigarettes, but for now, talk to my colleague! ") ...

... After seeing a couple of sexotics, and having time to post a glass of beer with a ram in a pub around the corner, I would return to my office. A colleague, steaming up as if he had been in a bath, with his shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbow, in his eyes - fatigue and a sense of a fulfilled duty, at my appearance he would be delighted: "Oh, finally! .. It's time for me to have lunch ..." And - he ran away if only, having managed to whisper that I had a bottle ... Well, we'll see what he managed to achieve ...

I look around Ernest Nikolayevich, who is hiding on a stool ... Why does the kid have such bulging peepers nowadays? .. And there is a swelling on his face, as if he was beating his head against something solid that leaves no visible traces ... and every minute looking back at the door, Ernest Nikolayevich excitedly tells me an incredible and unheard-of thing: they just tortured him in the criminal investigation department !!! Yes, yes, in a real way, like in films about fascists, and even - even more painful ... And not once, not twice, but many, many times ... All two hours of my absence made Ernestyk such byaki and beech that it is even incomprehensible, how did I survive this, poor thing ... I gasp and groan, suspiciously dripping from the eyes of the poor fellow touched by my sympathy on my chest, I wipe his tears with a soiled rag fished out of the trash can, and actively solidarity with his angry thirst for retribution. The behavior of my colleague and to me myself seems unheard of and unforgivably cruel, - Why would he do that? .. But then I remember that last week the bandits seized and cruelly abused the children, wife and mother-in-law of my comrade ... Here he is, apparently, angry at the atrocities of the crime, a little and that ... overdid it! ..

And in general, I carefully develop the topic further, after all, not only angels serve in the police, not all well-bred gentlemen like me here, there are even more rude cadres ... And so that in the future I have the opportunity in every possible way to protect Ernest Nikolaevich from their bad manners and intemperance (bandits at Too many of my colleagues have cut out their families at the root, - Ernest Nikolaevich will still have the opportunity to communicate personally with my homies eager to take revenge on crime), then he must help me, prove with all his behavior: “I am good, I do not need to be brutally beaten, I I'll tell you everything myself! "

And I helpfully substitute my chest under the cheek of a simpleton who burst into tears with joy, and shove a ballpoint pen into his hand, and he signs the protocol I have prepared for a long time with confessions incriminating him, telling at the same time where the knife and the loot are ... And - goes to the "zone" if and not for all "six with a trailer", then at least - for four full-fledged years of isolation from all the delights of a free life ... That's how, due to their youth and yellowness, fools usually pick up their first term from the floor. And show strength of character, if you could resist all persuasions, you would be released in three days! ..

3. WORK WITH AN EXPERIENCE.

But, I repeat, our Kettlebell is a scientist - twisted, he knows all the moves and exits, he knows the cops firsthand ... The prison taught him three truths: don't believe, don't be afraid, don't ask! .. Kettlebell knows perfectly how important it is to be silent, and how unshakable his position is, until he gets confused in the "open-hearted" and does not hang the "conscience" on his neck like a pound stone ... It is difficult for such a horn to break off! ...

... But - you can! .. Even the most mature recidivist is all only an ordinary person, often not too smart, and even necessarily not too smart, who is more pampered - they teach at universities, write explanatory books, at worst they preside over banks, and do not deal with street gop ... e s t and, although difficult ... But - and it is possible and necessary! ..

I have a lot of advantages. He is alone, but there are a lot of us, restless, inquisitive operas, we are cheerful and tireless, and after the service we will have a wife and a well-fed dinner at home ... He is exhausted by continuous interrogations, after which his stinking cell is waiting for him, to eat all three days he will not be given at all (in the monkey house "to feed - not obliged!) He is completely dependent on me, for some time, within some boundaries, I get full power over him, and I can do him oh how much, at that time, like him - nothing to me ... And, finally, he fights exclusively for his selfish interests, to be able to continue drinking vodka, fucking women, robbing passers-by, and I - defend the public good and justice. Society does not want to see Kettlebell unpunished, but I fulfill this will of society, and put pressure on Kettle in all the ways I have ... (Along the way, I will clarify my colleagues are rushing around the area, trying to find both witnesses and buyers of the redhead, and the knife described by the victim with possible fingerprints on it - one knife would be enough to hang a sentence on the previously convicted Girya for keeping cold weapons, even if from the very robbery he will be able to get out. But - nothing ... Nothing! ..)

And here the bandit sits on a stool in front of me, the clock ticks on the wall, counting down the minute for the minute the 72 hours allowed by the law, I pull one after the other all the threads leading to Gira, tracking his reaction, the play of his facial muscles and the features of gestures, I pass it through my mind every word he uttered, every thought I guessed, every look, every sigh, every sneeze ...

His task is to resist, hold on to his reinforced concrete: "I don't know anything, I did nothing, you won't prove anything!" Mine is to unbalance him, induce him to act, try to somehow maneuver and clarify his position, while sooner or later he will certainly make a mistake, and then he is mine! .. But - not earlier ...

... I must plant him, I must definitely do this! .. One can feel in him some animal power and fearlessness of a wolf driven into a corner by life, he is truly dangerous, and from a duel with me, if he succeeds in winning it, he will come out even more dangerous and confident in their own invulnerability ...

As an experienced fighter, I start with moral pressure.

“Goat, cattle, trench plate, fag, condom, curva, what have you done ?! You raised your hand against a girl, almost a half-child !. The entire regional department is outraged! .. You moron, really you really hoped to get away from punishment ?! Yes, we will ferment you with all threats, cough up with blood, carrion, rotten fly agaric, toothless mandala, fuck you, utter ambush, you understand, bitch ?!

And so - two hours, until the voice grows hoarse. With the obligatory slaps in the face, slaps in the face, light and not very light slaps - so words always sound more convincing! ..

But he does not react to my insults, from my inquisitiveness he only frowns, answers the questions monotonously the same: "" I don't know ... I didn't ... you won't prove it! .. "

What is he waiting for - my irascibility and stupidities made under a hot hand? .. I can't wait, my nerves are strong, six and a half years of married life - this is not even a university, but a graduate school! .. Just now I seemed to be fuming - and already absolutely calm, smiling, I treat Kettlebell "Prima" from a pack specially laid in my safe for these purposes, I get such a smoke, but it will do for him ... The conversation is now completely different: "And you are holding on, bratella, tight on a break, I respect such ... And in general - the kid is normal ... But all the same, you understand the khan? .. You will automatically crush the "Chervonets" ... The girl you robbed, the stepfather as the head of the department in the district executive committee, is the power! ... to hang on you "deluge" for ten years, no less, and you will not leave ahead of time, you will serve it completely, they will specially monitor this ...- gray-haired, sick, no one needs ... H-yes! .. Of course, there is a chance to somehow come to an agreement ... Do you understand me?: .. I personally have nothing against you, in some ways we are even similar, just yours my profession is to rob, mine is to catch robbers ... Listen, if we could get along right now, and so be it, I would retrain 'robbery', throw out your knife from the case ... Do you understand me? .. I'll persuade the girl to change the initial testimony, and from her uncle - the executive committee member somehow I would break off ... And then instead of the "gold", a pitiful "five-man" shines for you, this is a tochnyak, I will be a bastard if it does not come true ... Yo-my, years will flash - you won't have time to blink ! .. Listen ... do you want a decent free lawyer to bungle you? .. "And in an ardent desire to help Gira cut off my term, I grab the telephone receiver and start calling the bar association,but for some reason the number I dialed is busy all the time ...

Girya does not sympathize with my efforts in his favor, he is not going to let the defender I have picked up for him come closer to him, he understands: with the same lawyer so as not to sit down "forever" - you really have to contrive ... And you don't need he has a defender at all on an impregnable line: “I don’t know… I didn’t participate… you won’t prove it!”

And again, out of a kindness, I become angry, without counting slaps in the face, harshly dripping on the psyche ... By the way, I remembered that Smitlitskaya had not been variously fucked by Girey in all the grooves and depressions, I was pressing the curious: “Listen, are you impotent by chance ?! Maybe now you only get up on 9-year-old boys? .. Ha-ha-ha! .. But what about Verka, your lover, do you satisfy - with your tongue, or what? .. Fu, she's dirty, you don't mind ? .. You need to whisper to the guys in your cell, what a slime you are, ha-ha-ha! .. "And so on, in the same spirit, with the same intonations and uterine neighing in his face worked out by many trainings ... In theory, he should be indignant Kettlebell, to scream at me, even better - to push me in the face once, to tear my clothes slightly ... He won't have time anymore, my comrades will come running in a crowd from the next room - the opera, they hang him on the first number,

At this stage of our communication, I began to think about the question: shouldn't I subject Citizen Petrenko to cruel and cruel tortures? .. Many will marvel: “He still thinks! .. There, only one suspicion knocks the soul out of the interrogated, and then God himself ordered! .. "But not everything is so simple ...

and then he took it for sale ... "Well, it will be absolutely wonderful if Girya, seeing that he has nothing more to lose," split "into several more robberies and robberies, furnish his confessions with material evidence - then he is certainly an ambassador! No lawyer will then prove that Girya is the most honest fellow, forced to slander himself under the pressure of the cops' executioners - torturers ... Then not a damn thing will shine on him, except that the defense will assert that their client is an unfortunate kleptomaniac who has taken a knife under the influence of a grave and an intractable disease, and it is not necessary to punish it, but to treat it, preferably abroad, in a decent Swiss clinic ... But a lawyer capable of documenting such a proof is too expensive, a cheap street gopnik cannot afford such a defender, so he cannot sit around ... that he has nothing more to lose, "split" into several more robberies and robberies, to furnish his confessions with material evidence - then he is certainly an ambassador! No lawyer will then prove that Girya is the most honest fellow, forced to slander himself under the pressure of the cops' executioners - torturers ... Then not a damn thing will shine on him, except that the defense will assert that their client is an unfortunate kleptomaniac who has taken a knife under the influence of a grave and an intractable disease, and it is not necessary to punish it, but to treat it, preferably abroad, in a decent Swiss clinic ... But a lawyer capable of documenting such a proof is too expensive, a cheap street gopnik cannot afford such a defender, so he cannot sit around ... that he has nothing more to lose, "split" into several more robberies and robberies, to furnish his confessions with material evidence - then he is certainly an ambassador! No lawyer will then prove that Girya is the most honest fellow, forced to slander himself under the pressure of the cops' executioners - torturers ... Then not a damn thing will shine on him, except that the defense will assert that their client is an unfortunate kleptomaniac who has taken a knife under the influence of a grave and an intractable disease, and it is not necessary to punish it, but to treat it, preferably abroad, in a decent Swiss clinic ... But a lawyer capable of documenting such a proof is too expensive, a cheap street gopnik cannot afford such a defender, so he cannot sit around ... to furnish his confessions with material evidence - then he is certainly an ambassador! No lawyer will then prove that Girya is the most honest fellow, forced to slander himself under the pressure of the cops' executioners - torturers ... Then not a damn thing will shine on him, except that the defense will assert that their client is an unfortunate kleptomaniac who has taken a knife under the influence of a grave and an intractable disease, and it is not necessary to punish it, but to treat it, preferably abroad, in a decent Swiss clinic ... But a lawyer capable of documenting such a proof is too expensive, a cheap street gopnik cannot afford such a defender, so he cannot sit around ... to furnish his confessions with material evidence - then he is certainly an ambassador! No lawyer will then prove that Girya is the most honest fellow, forced to slander himself under the pressure of the cops' executioners - torturers ... Then not a damn thing will shine on him, except that the defense will assert that their client is an unfortunate kleptomaniac who has taken a knife under the influence of a grave and an intractable disease, and it is not necessary to punish it, but to treat it, preferably abroad, in a decent Swiss clinic ... But a lawyer capable of documenting such a proof is too expensive, a cheap street gopnik cannot afford such a defender, so he cannot sit around ...

This is if you break Girya by torture and force him to cooperate with the investigation. But he will not break, not that kind of person. The beat in the past has already been repeated, and without any effect, so why should I expect anything else from him now? .. On the contrary, you can't even torture him for real, he is quite capable of drawing a "consciousness", supposedly he will start "being frank", I believe him , I will relax, and he will tell everything in general on the reproduction, somewhere else he will cheat, and it will come up at the trial with comments terribly unpleasant for me ... will give him a lift to get into the stream of some regular campaign of "struggle for the purity of the police ranks", then he will be exposed as a whistle-blower of a "werewolf in uniform" (me, that is),

And I continue to stare at the prisoner, pale with anticipation of his future sufferings. He is ready internally for pain, waiting for it - one more reason that torturing him is impossible, but one must think ...

Two days out of 72 hours allotted to me by the law have already passed, I have not achieved anything, but why? .. I thought badly, that's it! .. The operative combination should be put together, and not a simple one, but with an invention, with a twist, so that in the most sacred my blow stung, so that Kettlebell would sit firmly on my hook ...

I am beginning to vaguely regret that Columbine is not pregnant with Giri in the eighth or ninth month. Then - simply, then I'm on a horse. They would put her on a chair in front of her roommate, and begin to lightly poke her with a club in the belly ... Not me, save and have mercy! I will not raise my hand to a pregnant woman for any pricey ... There will be others, they will cope with such a simple matter! .. It would bubble in her stomach from the soft but persistent pushes by the "democratizer" of my assistants, these pushes would gradually intensify if the unfortunate woman would scream out of pain and fear, Kettlebell, handcuffed to the back of a chair, would scream furiously in his belly, a baby that had not yet swarmed in his belly would scream in horror, and I would look at their torment with sad detachment, not forgetting to remind every minute how easy and simple it is to interrupt all this : "Confess! .. Tell! .. Sign! ..

But Columbina is not pregnant, that's what the trick is, and in general she is a hollow body ... According to operational data (one of the sexotes slept with her some time ago) in childhood, she was ill with something on the female side, since then she cannot give birth ... It's a pity ! .. To beat her herself in front of her eyes is like slapping himself on the cheeks, he has people like her - half a district! ..

Giri's parents have already died ... Sisters and brothers seem to be gone ... Stop - stop ... how it is not ... There is a brother, an elder! .. Rustling with papers, I find the one I need ... Exactly, there is a brother - Petrenko Fedor Nikolaevich, 52 years old, a widower, lives there - that, he works as a carpenter in the housing department, and at the place of work and at the place of residence is characterized positively - does not drink, does not smoke, not to mention drugs, about the female sex - there is no data, but his wife was, she died two years ago, which means - not a pervert ... And he has no children, his only relative is his younger brother ... He loves him, takes care of him since childhood, unlucky ... When he sat in the "zone" both times, he sent regular parcels to him, even visited ... Here it is! .. Close , very close to me the moment of truth ...

Girya send back to the camera ( "Sit still, my dear, think, and if you do not you will start to shoot up - you will be in and L s ..!"), He began to prepare a combination of ...

4. Substituting.

That evening, at the door of the modest bachelor monastery of Fyodor Nikolayevich Petrenko, they called - unobtrusively and begging, as one should call educated people. He opened (there is no door chain, “Who’s there?” - he doesn’t ask, weirdo ...), and saw on the threshold of his precinct, and along with him - me and two other citizens with the faces of the just ostogrammed s and n I to v. “Checking the passport regime! - the district officer cheerfully said. “I know and respect you, Nikolaich, but you yourself understand - service! ...” And Fyodor Nikolayevich is glad - happy, lonely, after all, any guest is a gift of fate, you don't know how to accept it, priceless ... And he let he doesn’t know us in his home, he’s naive ... He doesn’t know life, he’s not an excess, he didn’t get in touch with the police before ... Whoever is more tricky and thinks about the surrounding reality, that cop will not admit to himself without the sanction of the prosecutor,

The atmosphere at the address is modest, "a la - proletarian of the mid-70s", that is, the furniture was bought back then, and had time to wear out ... Carpets, crystal, gold, foreign currency, and other delights obviously did not spend the night here, but - neat, for bachelors measurements - cozy, on the wall - a photo of an ugly woman in a homemade "mourning" frame, one - the only shabby armchair in the corner ... I settle in it, and the district police officer sits on a chair (he was in a day, glad to give rest to tired legs!), the citizens remained at the doorstep, their business is small, they will still sit there ...

Fyodor Nikolayevich does not know what to treat us to, timidly offers tea with crackers (in the house, go, there is nothing more tasty), - it would be nice to have some tea, but time does not wait, "sorry, we can’t - service!" flipped through the pages of the passport presented by the owner, I also mow out of the corner of my eye. It seems to be normal, without torn pages, blurry stamps, or a slantingly stuck photo ... But the district police officer was in no hurry to return the passport, he held it in his hands, asking some secondary questions, and everything - with a smile, sincerely, at home, almost like a relative ... It was then that I, forgotten by everyone, casting tenacious glances on the sides, suddenly exclaimed: "Oh, what is this ?!" And - in an instant, he pulled out from under the chair a bag with a substance that looked like a narcotic lying there. I bring it to my nose, smell it relishly, like a piece of ham, and inform others: “It seems hemp! .. ”Fyodor Nikolaevich, staring at this picture, has a lower jaw falling off from extreme amazement with a thud falls to the floor. The district police officer also sniffs, and although he has a stuffy nose as a result of a chronic runny nose, he authoritatively confirms: "Yes, it seems ... it is! .." And the citizens at the doorstep do not say anything, but look both, they are "witnesses"!

"Wait, what kind of cannabis? .. Half an hour ago I noticed in the room, and there was nothing under the chair!" - Fyodor Nikolaevich tried to explain something to us with his hands pulling his jaw back to its original place, with a pitiful smile convicted of years of cannibalism, vaguely hoping that the joke is ... a funny police joke!

But we have no time for practical jokes. The dangerous bandit Girya must go to jail .. The district police officer continued to lull the owner's vigilance with soothing mumbling: "Okay, Nikolaich, what are you ... I understand, some kind of accident ... Now let's go to the regional department, and we'll figure it out ..." already scribbled on the form of the protocol: "Such and such a number at such and such an address in the presence of attesting witnesses, such and such, we have withdrawn ..." S and n Ik and enter into the protocol their signatures and data from passports that happened to be with them, Fyodor Nikolaevich to evade a speedy proceeding to the ROVD are suppressed gently, but decisively, in the courtyard at the entrance a UAZ was already waiting for us (due to the importance of the operation, the head of the threat ordered me to give it to me), - let's go! ..

… After 40 minutes in my cramped office I am already hanging over Fyodor Nikolayevich, who is terrifiedly cringing on a stool and yelling with a brutal face: “Speak, aphid, where do the drugs come from ?! Who are the suppliers ?! Addresses, appearances, names of drug couriers - answer, the piston is anal, otherwise I'll start to get angry! .. "He mutters something inaudible, then I painfully hit him with my palms on the ears, poke my finger in the eye, hit him in the ribs ... He screams , babbles plaintively excuses, but why do I need them? .. I don’t listen ... My goal is different - to bring him to the necessary condition, he must look like a man who is at the very bottom of despair, and to look like that, he must become that way ...

"No, they won't dare beat me!" But I beat them. And such amazement in their eyes! .. Oh, nothing can compare with this, the main thing here is not the physical pain itself, but moral torment. The soul explodes from the inside under the weight of collapsed illusions ... It turns out that all his life he believed our fucking state three times, considering it really "national", in which the state assiduously assisted him: when you appear as a visitor to a reputable state institution, you are greeted respectfully, listened sympathetically, carried out with promises ... That they won't do anything afterwards ... But how are they met! .. You feel like a full-fledged son of the Fatherland, a respected voter, without five minutes a leader or an oligarch ... Sometimes they even do something real, the power camouflage under the "defender of the people's needs" is worth some expenses and efforts ... And then, who works in government institutions? .. Our brothers and sisters,

A person born in our country has every chance to grow old and die, never realizing that he is here - nothing, no one needs a shmakodyavka, if they want, they will trample at any moment, and there is no one to call for help ... But if it happened otherwise, and suddenly emerge this fatal reality - how to live with it later, and in general - is it worth living, realizing that you are a worm under the feet of the strong ... When all your life is false - vigorous propaganda calls you the master of the country, and officials - your servants, and suddenly one a beautiful day or evening they drag you to the office of one of your "servants", and he first scoffs at the "master", and then sends you to rot innocently on the prison bunk ... Scary! .. They, tortured by me, ripen to the thought that I am unpunished - that's why it is fierce, but these are also illusions ... Truth is more terrible. With skillful behavior, the presence of money and connections, you can expose and punish me, but to the point?!. Am I to blame ?! Are my bosses or the bosses of my bosses to blame? .. No, everyone is guilty, from top to bottom, all of us, and each of us! .. Including this one, "crystal honest" ... Wasn't he silent when he should have screaming at the top of my voice? .. Was it not his indifferent passivity that the evil that had been done to many others was sanctified? .. I didn’t make this world what it is, I didn’t come up with its wolf laws, and it’s not for me to change them ... If you do not want to be done THIS with you - change your life, and change with it. THIS should not be done to anyone - only then can you be calm for yourself ... Was it not his indifferent passivity that sanctified the evil that had been done to many others? .. I didn’t make this world what it is, I didn’t come up with its wolf laws, and it’s not for me to change them ... If you don’t want to be done with you SO - change your life, and change with it. THIS should not be done to anyone - only then can you be calm for yourself ... Was it not his indifferent passivity that sanctified the evil that had been done to many others? .. I didn’t make this world what it is, I didn’t come up with its wolf laws, and it’s not for me to change them ... If you don’t want to be done with you SO - change your life, and change with it. THIS should not be done to anyone - only then can you be calm for yourself ...

… And let pain and horror splash in your pupils, father, forgive me, it must be so… It is my own fault. You lived honestly, but you didn't live honestly enough, in the end you have to pay for everything, so you pay ...

... Having smoked at the window, I return to Petrenko, and start on the next call: “How can you not know where the drugs come from ?! Do you want to tell, bitch, that we threw it to you ?! Oh, you don’t want to ... Thanks for that too ... Pidrila! .. On you! .. On! .. On! .. Creature! .. Damn lopsided, tell the truth, before I beat you like a mammoth! " And I poke, poke in the face of him the protocol of confiscation of hemp at his address - as they say, the fact is obvious, I did not invent it, drugs are from somewhere in the apartment of citizen Petrenko F.N. took it! .. Either let, bitch, convincingly explain their origin, or - the investigation, "get up, the court is coming!", a harsh sentence, and the escort leading to grief and dishonor ... So it is necessary, I believe in this, and he could be convinced of I'm right, but you can't tell him the truth, the rules of the game require conspiracy, that's why I'm a little angry at his groans and tears, - why loads my nervous system ?! It's hard for me even without his groans ...

Through his painful sobbing, one can hear: "I ... don't understand ... where they came from ..." He doesn't understand, you see ... Poof! ...

... Half an hour later, when on a stool no longer a respected member of society was sitting, but a hunched over, quietly groaning lump of pain and despair, Giryu was brought into the office. My task: he must see his older brother and be able to exchange a few words with him in order to comprehend the situation, but their communication should not be long, so that he does not have time to advise or suggest something to his brother ...

"Fedya, are you ?!" - Girya gasped at the threshold, not believing his eyes. At the sight of his own face, Fyodor Nikolayevich aroused hope, he rushed to him with a joyful howl, hugged him, clung to him, swearing with tears that he did not keep any drugs at home, and he himself cannot understand where they came from ... “Did they seize the drugs under the protocol? . With witnesses ?! " - the wise Girya quickly asked, and the brother nodded, not understanding the significance of this circumstance. He was immediately taken away by the convoy, I gave an order in advance to put him in a cell with not the most violent ones, - he played his number, and there is no need to torture him once more without production necessity ...

"In his third cell!" I shout afterwards. (In fact, he will be taken to the second). Girya shuddered: "But there are only tuberculosis patients!" I threw up my hands: “So what ?! And the rest of the cells are overcrowded ... "Picture! ..

I skip a piece here for brevity. About how, for example, how the furious Kettlebell tried to kick me in the face, and as a result, he got it in the jaw ... And then, chained to a stool, he swore at me so masterly that I wanted to write down some of his expressions, and then quote with a laugh in friendly parties with colleagues ...

... But after a couple of hours, from shouting and swearing, we switched to an even, businesslike tone of high-level negotiating parties. After all, I'm not an enemy of Gire, I really need it, but in this situation, his place is in prison, and he himself understands this - nothing personal ...

… My conditions: Kettlebell gives a “confession” and sits down for 6 years (the court cannot give less, taking into account his criminal past), and I immediately release his brother “outright”. If Girya refuses, he will be released tomorrow due to the "lack of evidence", while the brother-in-law will be sent to a pre-trial detention center, where he will await the trial, which may take place in three months, and in six months, and in a year ... (With a laugh, I told Gira how one small bandyugan "closed" by me waited for the trial in the isolation ward for three whole years!) At the trial, with a competent defense, the drug storage case will most likely fall apart, and Fyodor Petrenko will be released, but - in what state, that's the question? .. Year in a cell among the dregs of society ... AIDS-carriers, tuberculosis patients, syphilitics ... among other things, who wants to abuse a defenseless person,

... Gira has nowhere to go! .. Brother is the only thing he has. if you sit down on a new one (sooner or later this is inevitable!), - who will send him the transmission ?!

And Girya gave up. He signed confessions about Smitlitskaya: "I robbed ... Weapons - there ... I sold the gold to such and such ..."

... I DID IT.

And while I was writing down his testimony, Girya looked at me with a bad squint ... He had memorable eyes ... Oh, don't give a damn! .. There was still not enough criminal trash to be afraid of ... Much honor! .. I am operas, and my cause is right, and he - a bandit, a bastard, a bastard, such - to crush like lice, how many good people he managed to save! .. And, in fact, he framed the brother ... "Brother of a repeat offender" - this is not honorable, and not safe ...

... And besides, when Girya is released six years later (if he does!), He will not think about revenge, but about where to get money for medicines to correct his damaged health ...

"When will my brother be released?" - getting up from the stool, asked Girya. Well done for reminding me, I've already forgotten about Fyodor Nikolaevich ...
"Immediately!" - I answered with a light heart. (It's dangerous to lie here, after a short time he will still find out ...). And Kettlebell was taken away.

Having admired the bandit's testimony so hard to get, I ordered to bring Petrenko - the senior. A few minutes later he was taken to his office. Only three hours did not see each other, but how changed! .. Shakes like a bath leaf, shudders at the slightest rustle ... Eyes furtively run around, in search of some loophole for salvation ... On the hunted figure - the shadow of doom ... Only 180 minutes in far from the worst of our cells - and what is the effect! .. And if - 15 days of intracameral processing in the IVS? ... And if - for five years in the "zone" ?! ...

"Well, bitch offal ..." - I began with a menacing look, but immediately caught myself (not the situation, the wrong tone!), Ran out from behind the table, hurried to him with an outstretched hand for a friendly handshake. He staggered back, clearly fearing that I would hit him in the eyes again, but I manage to catch his hand, I shake it tightly, exclaiming joyfully: "Well, Fyodor Nikolaevich, we have carefully sorted out everything, and it turned out that you are innocent ..."

"I am not guilty?!" - He jumped on the spot out of surprise, and stared at me as if he had killed a thousand people before, and now he was told that they had just been resurrected without exception! ...

I willingly confirm: “Innocent, absolutely! .. We gave the substance found in you for examination, just now the expert gave a conclusion that the bag contains not a drug at all, but… harmless dried herb… You were detained by mistake, dear Fedor Nikolayevich ! In this regard, both on my own behalf and on behalf of the management, I want to bring you our sincere apologies! .. Forgive us, we will no longer ... "- and with this life-affirming promise, I firmly shook his hand.

"But where did it come from me ?!" - almost with a sob, he expressed the suffering. "Probably the hooligans threw it out the window!" - I suggested smilingly ..

He smiled pale, suspecting me of another trick. Now I will stop flowing with courtesies, and with a sweep I will hit him with a club on the kidneys, now I will smash my fist into the solar plexus, now ... ... But I don't even have this in my thoughts! ..

Let those who are loud-voiced and do not want to know accuse the cops of anything in real life, journalists are "truth-fighters", but we ourselves understand that in the end we are trying precisely so that such decent people run into less evil spirits in life ... We defend their interests, this is for their peace in the end we are fighting ... And what, in the interests of the cause, sometimes it is necessary to offend them themselves inadvertently, well, forgive us, relatives! .. Otherwise - it is impossible, otherwise - it does not work ...

"But what about the protocol ?!" - Fyodor Nikolaevich still does not believe in his happiness. I silently took out the unfortunate protocol from the folder on the table, demonstratively tore it into a thousand small pieces, and threw it up. Paper petals, whirling, fell to the floor, followed by Petrenko's enchanted gaze. (The papers have played their role and are no longer needed. This does not mean that I did not insure myself in case Girya, having conceived to replay, gives a brat, - I shoved two cartridges from a pistol into the upholstery of an armchair in Fyodor Nikolayevich's apartment "TT". If necessary, during the next search, they will be "found" in front of attesting witnesses, we formalize the "storage of ammunition", and throw Petrenko - the senior in the pre-trial detention center already under this article of the Criminal Code ...)

"So I can ... leave? .." - my guest still did not get it. I nod happily. Say, thank you for taking the time to visit us, there will be a desire - run in again, we are always glad to see you! ..

How easy it is to make our man happy ... Arrest him for nothing, muzzle in every way, abuse, let us feel the full depth of your impotence and grief, well, then - please let glad that happened a little misunderstanding, and he can roll all four! ..

and they say that our people - wise ... Yeah ... that's what I'm looking, wisdom from him and rushing from all the cracks! ..

I assured Fyodor Nikolayevich that he is absolutely and unconditionally free, he can even go home, even to work, even fly abroad (if he finds money for an air ticket) ... His face came to life, he suddenly began to laugh loudly, joke around, several times shook me gratefully hand (the same one with which I used to scoff at him), invited me to visit, "if you happen to pass by ...", so he called me "son" a couple of times ... I'm not offended, even if ... it's not familiarity, it's just a nervous release a person needs it… He praises me for something, he tells a funny story from his life, I giggle politely, imperceptibly (but so that he pays attention) I look at the clock. He nods, he understood everything, my time is priceless and belongs to the state. Not all of the bandits have been caught yet, and of the decent people who are entangled in the circumstances, not all have been beaten,

Recovering himself, he asked quietly: "And - brother? .. What's wrong with him? .. They'll let him go ?!" Apparently, he is waiting for me to please him, but there is nothing to please him, but there is no need to upset now, and so the man got worried ... He assured him that we would also deal with his brother attentively and objectively - a little later, by tonight or by tomorrow in the morning ... "We sorted it out with you, as you can see ... And he will be in complete order! .."

He is satisfied, and again - at the height of bliss, he even tried to hug and kiss me goodbye. But here I am - on the alert, fleetingly evading the touched aspirations ... You never know what infection in the cell he managed to catch during these hours ... there was still not enough to get infected from him ...

Again we shake hands with each other, and finally he leaves. I watched at the window as in a couple of minutes he left the building of the ROVD, being escorted, as a sign of respect by the officers on duty. Fyodor Nikolayevich shook hands with him, receiving a back pat on the shoulder, then - quickly walked away. Following him with my gaze, I see him constantly looking over his shoulder, probably fearing that now a horde of hulks with clubs will run out of the ROVD, rush after him with a shout: "Stop! .. You were released by mistake! .." And he walks, noticeably dodging, consciously or unconsciously, but - preventing some imaginary sniper from aiming at him in the back, if he tried to target him now.

And no matter how hardened I am in battles against crime, my heart squeezed painfully ... It was not for nothing that I hurt a good man! ..

... Eh, dad, you shouldn't be like that ... We're not some kind of Gestapo, we're the police ...

... We don't put honest people in jail! ..

5. AT ANY PRICE ...

So we break, and we oppose the force opposed to us. Some - this way, others - that way ... No one can predict in advance what exactly this type will break on. Some could stand the hardest, and then bang from little things - and crunched with a bang ...

I remember such a case ... We somehow caught a "window-keeper" - we beat the windows and climbed into the apartments ... They raked on him 3 "native" thefts, and began to "load" further, so that he would also take on heels of the left , and he - rested: "What the hell is someone else's ?!" It is understandable, to one place to him, that the performances of operas are pouring, and undisclosed thefts must be written off to someone ... 22 years old guy, of which he has already served 7 years, - from the age of 14 he began ... Dad is a drunkard, no mother, He needs an older sister, but he also has a younger sister, and he loved her, took care of her from childhood, 11 years old kid ... And during the interrogation, I began to "strain" him specifically. Like, if you don’t take your leftover now, we’ll go to your house, arrange a search (one more!), And this time, among other things, we will rake and take away all the children's things, including the favorite toys of our little sister, and her, too. We will hold it in the ROVD until the evening,

"You have no right!" - shouts. And I poke the Criminal - Procedural Code: "We have! .. I can generally lock up in the regional department for up to 3 days ... We will not beat her, due to her small age, but will she have a good time in the cell ?!"

He yelled at me, I yelled at him, but he didn't get away from me, and he took three "left" thefts on himself ... Already victory! .. I could have ripped off more from him, but - I understand that the operatives from the SIZO too it is necessary to fulfill the plan for disclosures, even if they have something left for them ...

In short, because of a snotty girl, because of such a trifle, a person across his will did ours, otherwise they could beat him to blue in the face - from one naked principle, no matter what, he would not negotiate with us ...

That's how it is with everyone. To grope for a vulnerable spot, and to hit it first of all, is skillfully, precisely, in the force necessary for this particular case.

… What I'm afraid is to be wrong. I will receive a "confession" from an absolutely innocent person, and - I will put him in prison. After all, when you feel in your gut: "He is this!" And press on him, sooner or later you cross the line, after which you can no longer back down. Either he confesses his guilt, goes on trial and goes to the "zone", or he does not confess, I am forced to let go of my freedom, immediately scribbles complaints to all instances, and the alarmed bosses instantly "surrender" me, "Arbitrariness", "excess official powers "," falsification of criminal cases "..." Zone "is provided for me! .. But if, without stopping, I press in all conceivable and inconceivable ways, then sooner or later I will confess almost ANYTHING, and when you correctly arrange confessions from all sides material evidence, it is no longer possible to jump off them ... Then I am saved, and an innocent person will rot in prison ...

... We are professionals. In conditions when it is possible to do our work only badly, we are obliged to do it exclusively - well. Sometimes the object of the use of special methods by us is chosen by mistake, but it is impossible to give a return line, since it is "lit up" - go to the end. Either he is a criminal, or - I, I don't want to go to jail ... Consequently, the criminal is he ...

... There are far fewer serious blunders in the work of the police than it seems at first glance, but they also happen ...

Last year in the neighboring "territory" it was like this ... In his apartment, unknown persons killed two drug addicts. It is clear who was suspected in the first place - the same drug addicts, presumably - familiar brothers.

We detained a guy and a girl from among those who regularly expanded at that address, and began to develop them. It was a little tight with evidence, as a matter of fact - there was none at all. One agent whispered to his supervisor that: “they seem to be,” but a whisper cannot be approached ... The

identity of the suspects was inspiring. The boy is twice convicted, and under "strong" articles - for robbery and extortion. Who and not to kill, how - such? .. In addition, he was in a quarrel with the brothers ... They pressed him indirectly, beat him properly, and he confessed. But how they brought to the prosecutor for an arrest warrant - he went into a dull refusal: "I did not kill, I gave evidence - under pressure!" The prosecutor did not give a sanction, he says: "Something is not sticking together!" We talk to the boy again, again the "Conscientious" - and the prosecutor again - refusal from her ... This was repeated three times! ..

The chick didn’t confess anything at all, since they didn’t dare to beat her opera (“young ... cute ... and the killed are such scum that you can also thank the one who finished them!”), You cannot bend such words with that breed ... Character is a pebble, it will not hurt itself. And she "sat down" on the needle, and slut with just anyone, and the grandmother poked at the suckers, but she had her own pride and some meaningful goals in life ... Could this - kill? .. Already running! .. It hurts too logic Jeanne (that was her name) had a twisted one ... She had a twin sister, that in general is a complete scum, such only from the courtyard - a walker to be kicked in the head, so that later she would be handed over to the crematorium with her firewood ... So, that sister stole Jeannine's roommate has Adidas sweatpants and did not want to confess.

Then they went to meet them, helping to avoid the "vyshak" (then they were still shooting) ... They offered to portray what happened as an act of self-defense. Like: one of the brothers in a quarrel unexpectedly killed the second, then attacked the kid with the chick with a knife, wanting to remove them as unwanted witnesses, but in the fight he was disarmed and stabbed by them ... All the same, the kid did not want to "load", but then our guys went on principle, and pressed him to the point of losing his pulse. Then he cleared up with his brains ("they will be beaten to death, Herods!"), And finally gave the final "consciousness". At the same time, due to some inspiration, the opera "storage of narcotics" was attached to him - a little sh and rla, and during a search he was either found or planted by operatives, I certainly don't remember the details. Drawn up the case, gave the investigator to finalize the details, handed over a couple to the pre-trial detention center,

6. MUTUAL HANDLING.

Everyone has the right to make a mistake, and the professional solidarity of the operas is manifested in the fact that we help each other to mask the consequences of our punctures, reliably hiding the ends in the water ...

Recently, for example, the guys from the neighboring thermal department almost flew in. There, such a petrushka happened ... A young boy came to our city from the village, current after demobilization. He settled in an apartment with a girl he knew, got a job as a security guard in a company, began to prepare for entering an institute - either agricultural, or a construction ... Did he have love with the maiden, or so - a tender and fiery friendship, but he did her, and a roof over her head, and free breakfasts with dinner ... But one evening he suggested that she once again shake the bed with cheerful debauchery, and she take it and refuse: I don’t want to, my head hurts, and all that ... He insisted, she - angry, a quarrel flared up, at some stage she called him either a moron or a pigsty, - a tongue-tied city girl has something to pin a hot rural guy with! .. In short, he was offended and raped her, and not just like that, but also with some previously unused perversions ... Well, and - offended! .. An hour later ran to the police and said that she had just been raped by such and such! .. The boy was already on his own On duty, in the firm, our people came to work and offered to "go for a minute." He, as a disciplined watchman, did not want to leave, but no one waited for his consent - they grabbed his hands and dragged him to the ROVD. There he also behaved impudently, splashed saliva into operas, shouted: “I demand a lawyer immediately!”, In general, he showed off ... as a disciplined watchman, he did not want to leave, but no one waited for his consent - they grabbed him by the arms and dragged him to the ROVD. There he also behaved impudently, splashed saliva into operas, shouted: “I demand a lawyer immediately!”, In general, he showed off ... as a disciplined watchman, he did not want to leave, but no one waited for his consent - they grabbed him by the arms and dragged him to the ROVD. There he also behaved impudently, splashed saliva into operas, shouted: “I demand a lawyer immediately!”, In general, he showed off ...

Had he behaved like a human being - maybe everything would have worked out, but so - the lads smacked him as they should, for two hours without stopping they beat him with rubber sticks, they were already tired ... What is characteristic: he became like silk, no lawyer is needed anymore confesses, signs everything, and only asks, trembling all over: "Don't hit me anymore, please!" Why do we need to beat him, if he has already split? .. We were not going to ...

Well, and on his shoulder during interrogation our guys saw a small bruise, like a trail from a hickey, and decided to take him to the forensic expert, they say, let him fix the traces of resistance to him from the rape victim, there will be more evidence at the trial! .. I was instructed to escort him, - those operas were driven to another criminal corpse, but I turned out to be relatively free ...

He brought him to an expert - an experienced guy, what the police need, he always draws in his papers ... He began to examine the guy, and I was at the door, sitting on a chair and leafing through a newspaper. I hear medicine calling me: "Can I have you for a minute?" I went up to the prisoner, undressed to his underpants, silently showed me the expert at his body, I looked ... Yeli-fires! .. What the hell there are sucks, what "victim's resistance" ... There are spots everywhere on the body: crimson-red in the lower back , over the kidneys, and blue-black - on the calves of the legs! .. We have inherited the opera with "rescue sticks" completely! .. Hmmm ... hot and inexperienced young people ...

The expert took me into the next room, closed the door tightly, and said: “You, of course, excuse me, but I can't hide it, I have no right ... He can hire a qualified lawyer, he will require an independent examination, and then not only yours will fly into the court, but I too ... ”I turned pale, realizing that he was right, but I decided to firmly nip the panic in the bud. Said: "Wait here, I'll talk to him now!" I went to this asshole, who even had no idea how many cool guys because of him, the condom, could burn with a blue flame, asked sternly: "Where are the bruises on the body?" He was surprised: "How from where? .. So yours just now ..." I kicked him tightly in the breathing box, and he pissed off, and I corrected: "Not" just "it was, but yesterday. Completely unfamiliar people on the street beat you out of hooligan motives ... You understood everything, or should I repeat it ?! "- and portrayed Freddy Krueger as a muzzle. "Oh, no need to repeat, I understood, and I will say so!" - he waved his hands in fright. Then I called an expert, he wrote down in a certificate about “traces of beatings inflicted on the street yesterday, according to the person being examined, by unknown persons,” and took the guy back to the ROVD. There they still worked a little with him ("Why did he hide, you bastard, that you have such a sensitive skin ?! Here's to you for that!"), And with some disturbing doubts in his soul they gave him into the hands of the investigator.

All the nashenskys were afraid about a lawyer - well, how would the boy's relatives fold and hire an experienced pro? .. Not to please all of us then ... But, fortunately, his relatives did not find money for a paid lawyer ... Those who are allocated as free defenders of our state, they are only suitable for sewers, - such a person will come to your cell and say: “Under such and such articles you are accused of something, you can get from so many to so many ...”, and - that's it! what should I do ?! " - asks a victim of his own vices and troubles of the social order who is not versed in jurisprudence. “Do what you want…” - the defender will spread his arms about such grief.

And they stuck that guy for a long time in the end. And if he had a brainy defender, and if he was a qualified refusal (which requires considerable strength of character in a pre-trial detention center!), No court would have condemned him ... Indeed, in fact, the evidence of his guilt was only his confessions, and even the testimony of the victim. Moreover, he would have thrown all the operas that interrogated him on the prison bunks with extraordinary ease! .. Our bosses would not forgive such a rude marriage in work. In such delicate things as torture of civilians (and the guy was "peaceful" - not a bandit and not a drug addict), you can’t shine in any case! ..

But - we were lucky ...

Top Bottom