Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Logs from the stealer. Where is all the money?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
What is a stealer?

This is a program code that steals passwords and other data from your computer. The extracted (compiled) data is sent to the attacker, for example, by mail, or to his FTP.

How does the infection process take place?

First of all, a person creates a code in any programming language, then uses the knowledge of cryptography and hides the stealer so that antiviruses cannot find it. It can be everywhere, even in the most ordinary picture. A fairly common way of spreading this infection is infecting all kinds of cracks (activators), for example, the Windows 7 activator, which is looking for by almost every mammoth who has installed a fresh OS on his computer. I downloaded it, activated Windows, and a stealer settled on my computer, which from now on will piss all your data and send it to hacker Pete from 5B.

So what exactly is the stealer stealing?

Most often, the goal is saved passwords from browsers: all kinds of accounts (eBay, Amazon, Walmart, etc.), banks, cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. There are also some stealers that receive passwords from online games that are saved in the game client. Passwords can be sent in the open - i.e. already decrypted passwords are sent to GATE, FTP or email, or encrypted.

What are LOGS?

This is all the data that the stealer managed to steal and send to the hacker. Typically, logs include:

• Cookies from an infected computer . It may contain several files with the names of the browsers used by the PC user.
  • List of usernames, passwords and sites (for example - Amazon.com, login: tupica777, pass: ochko123).
  • A file with the system settings and equipment of the infected computer (operating system used, IP address, hardware).
  • Screenshot at the time of infection . So you can understand how and at what moment the stealer "climbed" on the computer of the unfortunate victim. It also gives some information about the user.

Let's say that you received these same logs, well, or obtained them yourself, if you are a cool carder with your stealer. What to do next? Now you need to adjust as closely as possible to your KX. Punch its IP and find out the address, most of all you are interested in the ZIP-code and the city, select a proxy / tunnel for this data. Configure the system:

• Change your time zone.
  • Choose UserAgent.
  • Adjust your screen resolution.
  • In short, change all your parameters and settings to the data that is known about the KX.

So everything is set up! You go to Whoer.net and gasp with your coolness, now you are the same American or American. Clean the cookies, I think that after the dick it is necessary to do it. Next, load the cookies received from the stealer into the browser. If you are not using a sphere, then look for an extension to your browser for import / export of cookies. Now feel free to go to Google.com and see how you automatically fly into one of the KX mails (this happens in 99% of cases), if this does not happen, then look for mail accounts in the list of log / pass. Mail is extremely important for further work, since almost any of your actions - be it transferring funds from your PayPal account or buying a 4K TV on Amazon.com, which you have already agreed to send to the drop - a notification about this action is sent to KX mail. So, access to mail is needed in order to

Everything!

Now I ran through all the accounts of this idiot, buying clothes, equipment or whatever your criminal soul desires. It is clear that you should not be impudent, it is better, of course, to act carefully. I bought a product, hid the purchase in a shop (if it is eBay or Amazon), went to the mail, deleted the message about the receipt of the Order and wait for the receipt of the track, periodically checking KX's mail (you will have to delete this letter too).

This is roughly how it looks like working with a regular thing using logs.

Why is it better than conventional SS drives?

Because you have KX cookies, you have passwords and access to mail. Thanks to this, driving in is much easier and the chance of success is much higher, unless, of course, you were sold pissing logs with your neighbor's cookies.

In addition, you may come across a PayPal account with a normal balance. That is, having flown into such an account, you can try to transfer all the money of KH, for example, to your swinging self-register, which is just waiting for a new receipt of $$$.

For example, here is such a balance, it’s not bad to bring this out, right?

We must not forget about bank accounts, which also quite often have large reserves of money. Although it is necessary to understand that only one desire is not enough to withdraw from BA! It takes some skill and understanding of the process, but remember that nothing is impossible, friend.

It was on the basis of everything written above that I concluded for myself that LOGI is one of the most profitable and monetary topics in carding. Yes, a lot here depends on the material, that is, on its quality. On the market there are a lot of dubious offers from all kinds of outbidding.

Top Bottom