Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

I NEED STORE PICK UP PERSON!!!

IservicE

I need someone who can go for a store pick up at any of these stores & shipping companies listed below.I need someone who can make a valid ''ID'' to pick the packages at the stores & shopping company's because sometimes i have to call to hold packages for pick up...Please dont contact me if you cant make valid ''ID'' for the pick up..Thank you!

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

Jabber: [email protected]

Chasebands555

I need someone who can go for a store pick up at any of these stores & shipping companies listed below.I need someone who can make a valid ''ID'' to pick the packages at the stores & shopping company's because sometimes i have to call to hold packages for pick up...Please dont contact me if you cant make valid ''ID'' for the pick up..Thank you!

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

I got you !

SaraMonique

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

Interested

Jbanboy

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

I can do it

Idkwtf23

I

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

I can do it

bennyhu22

I got best buy if you still need someone to do pick up I just picked up about $3500 in goods over that past 3 weeks

CanoS1

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

Whats up I can make a valid ID pick up
What's the deal?

kornphed4

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

I can make the valid i.d.s needed to pick up drops

Lonewolf8

STORES;

1.Bestbuy
2.Walmart
3.Homedepot
4.Lowes
5.Apple

SHIPPING COMPANY;

1.Ups
2.Fedex
3.Dhl
4.Postoffice

CONTACT ME;

How's it going I have two different i,d my self and can produce a i.d that has the info u need just the i, have don't scan on Florida one scan so let know the game plan. Also I have lots of info like name ss account numbers,next if you can get me credit card info with 105 on it I'll shoot a moto Gpower unlocked and new in box and I will send any where u wish thank u

Drlutz

How's it going I have two different i,d my self and can produce a i.d that has the info u need just the i, have don't scan on Florida one scan so let know the game plan. Also I have lots of info like name ss account numbers,next if you can get me credit card info with 105 on it I'll shoot a moto Gpower unlocked and new in box and I will send any where u wish thank u
I'm ya dude

Top Bottom