Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to protect yourself from a scam

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
I would like to open a topic on the issue of protection from scammers. To begin with, I will publish an article I once wrote. Add something of your own to each one.

Hello everybody! Probably, you had to make transactions on the Internet.
The outcome of any deal here comes from the presence of conscience on both sides. But, very often someone has no conscience and he just throws the second one without fulfilling his obligations. For example, my friend was recently thrown $ 500. He made an illegal transaction (bought a private exploit), as a result he did not receive an exploit, and lost money. And that he can do serious scammers, I think nothing. It is very easy to identify an inexperienced scammer if you know a little about the subject of the deal. I will dwell on the methods of protection against fairly professional throws, I will tell you how to figure them out.
Print out these rules, hang them in front of your eyes, keep them always in your head.
0. Never trust anyone.
1. Always try to exchange / buy the last
2. Ask for a test, a part of the product, carefully study the information provided
3. Learn a few techniques of NLP (Social Engineering), so you can quickly see through the scammer
4. Say any nonsense (in reasonable terms) about his product , if he agrees with this, then send him away and add to the black list.
5. If you buy some nice ICQ number (e-mail, etc) then don't deal with those who themselves sit on some evil spirits.
6. Send a person through several search engines (Google.com, metabot.ru) with the following requests:
NICK + black
NICK + list
NICK + threw
E-mail + black
ICQ + black
Tovar + black
in general ... it is clear with requests ... Coming up with keywords will not be a big problem.
Ask a few of your friends about it, and if you even received a positive review about it, make inquiries about it further.
7. Never exchange first, send only part of the product
8. Do not take the words scammers seriously, but think about them ...
9. Carefully read the information in the black list about the person, perhaps he was simply framed.
10. If you exchange, buy goods for a large amount, resort to the services of the guarantor of the services of proven forums. Never settle for other guarantors that are offered to you.
11. Don't buy what you can get yourself
12. If there is a choice of sellers, then give preference to well-known and proven sellers, even if they offer more expensive goods.
13. Ask what else the person has to offer, if the list seems unrealistic, send it. Compare the lists of goods from other sellers, if they are very similar, then one of them threw or a speculator.
14. If you have already dealt with this person, then carefully study the style of his conversation, perhaps some threw stole his e-mail (jabber, icq, etc) and impersonates him.
15. If you find a partner on a forum, read reviews about him there, ask your friends about the decency of this forum, do not be fooled by a lot of positive reviews.

Everything written to you will help you avoid unpleasant situations with dishonest people.
The topic remains.
I am very interested in your opinions and additions.
This is the main thing, to be continued ...

I do not quite agree on many points ... for example, the sale of asec ... I know many people who suck, but they sell and DO NOT SHOW (and in general - you can throw asi on sale only initially stupid person) real and beautiful numbers.

* If you found a partner on a forum, read reviews about him there, ask your friends about the decency of this forum, do not be fooled by a lot of positive reviews * ... Hmm ... not entirely clear ... Ask around, but do not be fooled to reviews ... It is logical to assume that prejudice against partners is a priority ...
Regarding sending the goods last .... TOT - a partner, can also think about you, and if he fulfills ALL of these suggestions mentioned above, then he can also partially get into the list of thrown (Stealth, unwillingness to pay first and so on .. This is, according to your recommendations, the main signs of throwing ... (
* 8. Do not take the words scammers seriously, but think about them ... * I don’t understand at all! You know that your partner was throwing, but do you still have to think about his words? You yourself recommend sending him to black?
Following your advice, you should not do business with anyone at all ... But you never know, what if it's a * professional threw *?) What you wrote is not a pro ... This is so, every riffraff. But the pros will never allow themselves black lists, search for themselves on Google and similar jambs .... Because they are pros and cool Asya here is not a fact of decency.
You just need to express your thoughts more clearly) This is no offense)
If I misunderstood something - correct it.

Top Bottom