Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

HOW TO CARD REMITLY TRANSFER TO YOUR DROP IN 2020

Frank Smith

I won't go into how to set up your RDP and socks 5 you should already know that.

Now let's begin.....
Firstly you need to get an aged remitly account with transactions, user agent and CC attached( THEY ARE ON THE DARKWEB FOR LESS THAN $100).

Now after sucessfully login in... You need to flood the email address attached to the account so the holder doesn't notice a Login alert and take precautions. (NOT NECCESAARY BUT A RECOMMENDATION)

Next step is to remove the CC attached and add your own CC( you're probably thinking " if I don't need the CC why do I buy an account with one") well remity authorization servers work basically on Age, transaction count.. So buying an account with a CC attached is a plus even though you ain't using the CC.

Now let's get to work: after removing the CC attached, add your cc and log out, wait for about 30mins.. Then log back in. Flood the email address of the account owner again. Now start carding your transfer add your receiver's details and all of that ,Always make sure your CC is live before charging it on Remitly because if it declines on remitly once then your Log is ruined as any further payment you make goes into review then cancellation.

Now after adding your receiver details and all use express delivery method to bank account(usually between 24-48hrs)

You'd see something like this

IMAGE 1(TRANSFER REVEIW)
When you see this do not panic, what you have to do is flood the original user email of the remitly because at this stage remitly sends a receipt down there and if the user sees it and questions it your whole effort is thrown under the carpet.

If you keep calm do all that and be cool.. Within the time given (just like the one you see in the image above usually between 24-48hours) your transfer should deliver.. Then login.

You'd see this:

IMAGE 2: TRANSFER DELIVERED.
When you see this celebrate your job well done.. At the point it says delivered your receiver should have received the money even 30mins before .

NOTE: when carding remitly always check the transaction history and don't card a too high amount that seems out of place.. I was able to card up to 5k cause the log I used had lots of transactions and had a business bin attached .. So always watch out for that!

Good luck!

Top Bottom