Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
How to write/record dumps (track1+track2) + pin
EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is a powerful Smart Card Reader Writer downloaded free from www.carder.market Team, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 Is able to read write or duplicate/clone Credit Or Debit Card's, Type Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex and Discover, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is compatible with Smart Card's Clase ISO/IC 7816 A/B and Jcop 21 36K, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is compatible with all EMV Protocols 201-202-208-203-204-209-620.
EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used in all the country's in the World where EMV Tech is Used.

1.jpg

1 - Connect Your Hardware (ACR 92 ACR 38 MCR 200)

2.jpg

As you can see I will use MCR 200.

1.1 - From The Software Interface Check Port Settings (usually is COM3)

3.jpg

As you can see COM 3 is ready.

1.2 - Check connection Between Hardware, from the software interface Please Click on Connect Button.

4.jpg

As you can see MCR 200 is connected.

2 - Read the data from a card.

Insert a Credit Or Debit Card In your Hardware, From the Software Interface Please Click Read Card, and the data stored will popup like in the picture.

5.jpg

As you can see all the data have been successfully read.

2.1 - Write data to new Smart Card ISO/IC 7816 A/B or Jcop21 36K Card
Insert a new empty Smart Card in the Reader, In the software interface enter the data that you will like to write(In order for a ATM or POS to Valid you transaction you can insert full data or just the essential data: Type of Card, Track 2 and Pin Cod) After you select your type of card your pin cod and you pin code Click Write

6.jpg

As you can see The card have been successfully write'd

2.2 - Duplicate a card.
Insert a Credit/Debit Card in the Reader, Read the data from it and pull out the Credit/Debit card (do not erase the data from the software interface) Insert a new empty Smart Card in the Hardware and from the software interface click Duplicate.

7.jpg

As you can see the data has been Duplicate, new the Card is Ready to be use like the original Credit/Debit card.

2.3 - Erase Data From the Credit/Debit Card
Insert The Credit/Debit card that you will like to erase data from it, From the software interface Click Read Card After the data will show up in your interface Click Erase Card button (Please note that the Card will be erased definitely)

8.jpg

Please note that all the data from this Demo are data for test in any case this data can be use.

3 - Frequently questions:
1 - Do in need to Purchase the Hardware (MCR 200 ACR 92 ACR 39) from Emv Global Solution in order to use EMV Reader Writer Software?
- No, you can use any ordinary Hardware MCR 200 ACR 38 ACR 92.
2 - Do Emv Global Solution have any EMV Reader Writer Software v8 demo Version?
- No Emv Global Solution have no demo version.
3 - Can I test this software before purchase?
- Yes sure, all Emv Global Solution Product's Hardware/Software can be test to our office before you purchase.
4 - Can EMV Reader Writer Software be used in my country?
- EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used all over the Globe where EMV Tech is used.
5 - With with OS EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be use?
- EMV Reader Writer Software is compatible with Windows/XP/7/8 Mac OS and Linux.
6 - After Purchase how I will get update?
- When Update's are available You will automatically Receive a new Setup updated ready to be use, You will need to use the same License key.
7 - Do I need to pay for Update?
- Absolutely not, all our costumers will Receive free update.
8 - Can I Duplicate a Prepay Credit Card?
- Yes, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is able to Read any EMV Chip Type Java/ISO/IC.
9 - EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is a EMV development software?
- No, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is not a development software.
10 - EMV Reader Writer Software v8 can be used to modify all EMV CP memories From the CHIP?
- No, EMV Reader Writer Software v8 is only able to Modify/Read/Write/Duplicate/Erase Data from the EMV Bloc that Valid the Transaction in The ATM/POS.

EmvGloablSolution.LTD

Top Bottom