Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Carding Method Games

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
let's get started.

First, we need a car with which we will directly make a purchase. I recommend using a Dedicated Server!
The car must be at least under the state of CH. Well, either good socks for the state, again, CH.

We go to the site humblebundle.com or silagames.com or greenmangaming.com
We can buy as a guest or we register.
Personally, I registered.
Tax, after registration, enter the phone number in the settings and receive SMS, confirm the phone. (It is advisable to use a US number, some kind of left one for receiving SMS, or even better - a living person with this number)
I use mine, because I don't want to be steamed.

After that, you need to choose a product, I personally recommend buying you a game up to $ 30, since you have not yet warmed up the card and you may not need to drive in more amounts.

The driving process itself:
1) Choose a game
2) Click to buy
3) Enter your e-mail
4) Press the key Pay with Card

We are given a window where we fill in the received data from the card.
We fill in all the fields and pay.

Now there are 2 options for events:
1) You paid - your key is in your mail. Congratulations!
2) You did not pay :(

With option 1, everything is clear - let's go, take the game and enjoy the game)
Option 2 - You haven't paid.
There are a lot of reasons, maybe there is no balance on the card, maybe the store is getting fucked, and it is also possible that your order was passed to the administrators for verification.

ADDITION!
There is one way to increase your success rate.
There are rumors that it is better to drive from the phone, antifraud is more loyal to this.
And these rumors are true. Since it is not entirely convenient to configure the system and drive from the phone.

Then we do the following:
1. We go through the browser to the Mozilla
2. Install the useragentswitcher extension
3. Further, through the extension, we expose ourselves for example under iOS and go to Humble
4. The bottom line is that antifraud will consider that we are using an iPhone, thereby increasing the success rate

Top Bottom