Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
- What happened in your life that made you go to hell? After all, you need an acute lack of cache to go for it.

Of course, this is a lack of money. We lived with my stepfather, who constantly spared money for food for his family, but at the same time drank thousands of dollars a month. It was a lot of money in the 1990s. In addition, I had a computer and the Internet early on, and I made money legally - mostly reselling something through message boards on the Internet. Then I accidentally saw an advertisement for the sale of "cardboard" on one of them, I quickly realized that it was possible to buy something with it in a western store, and my brother (Graph, read in my book) randomly drove a credit card into some music store and she miraculously passed. After a couple of weeks we received a bunch of branded and rare then DVDs of concerts, which were successfully sold. This is how it began.

- How did you manage such huge sums? What did you spend them on? Did you invest them in something already then?

They were not huge at once. In the first year of my criminal career (and I was then 15 years old), I was engaged in clothes for little things, I was more involved in the topic, and this brought me an income of about 200-300 dollars a month. With the first money, I remember, I bought myself a pager (mobile phones cost several thousand dollars then). Those. from 15 to 18 years old, I did carding from time to time. I managed to steal something - well, good.

Normal money ($ 3-5 thousand) I began to earn only at the age of 18, after I learned about "real plastic". Immediately, my drops were bought by various stuff in stores around the world (which we all slept on is also in my book), and then I made connections with very strong hackers and was mainly engaged in selling / reselling dumps. Here the profitability of my work was already thousands of percent, and by the age of 21 I was earning 100k a month. Often, dumps with pins, which we happily poured in different countries, fell into my hands. Now, by the way, the internet is also full of advertisements for the sale of dumps with pins - but don't be fooled, dumps with pins are like the cache in your pocket, so no one sells them, of course. In addition to throwing.

I spent money mostly ineptly: on clothes, restaurants, cars, alcohol, cigars, nightclubs and whores. Something, of course, and invested - but in 90% of cases it was unsuccessful.

- What kind of carding did you do? What security measures did you take?

I started with "clothing", then I sold credit card numbers, hacked eBay accounts, dumps, ready-made credit cards, equipment for making plastic cards, portable card readers, fake documents, and dumped dumps with pins.

Regarding security measures ... They were standard for the time: using socks / proxy / VPN and encryption programs like BestCrypt, DriveCrypt and TrueCrypt. But, as you know, this did not save me: all the dumb infa on the hard drives was encrypted, and my brother had the same password for The Bat mail program as on one of my encrypted disks. Human factor…. So do not put the same password on several disks or services on the Internet.

- What and how were you caught? Was it knocked out sincere?

Some of my drops were burned while shopping in a store with "real plastic", they handed me over, and then off we go. The case was aggravated by the opened discs from my computer.

They didn’t beat out the sincere and, in general, were treated very gently in general: in computer crimes, your confession is not so important as the collected evidence base. And do not console yourself with the thought that there is no direct evidence against you, only circumstantial: the court always evaluates the evidence in their totality.

I also highly discourage carding and hacking in Belarus - they are heavily garbage-savvy (I put them in second place in the world after the American FBI and Secret Service), the terms of the Criminal Code are long (up to 15 years), and it is almost impossible to resolve the issue for the money. You will sit for a long time ...

The second time I sat myself down, here I am only to blame. I will not dwell in detail, since everything was very illogical and stupid, after reading about this in my book, you can say that I am a complete sucker and a loser, but a similar situation, I think, can happen to anyone: you never know how yourself behave yourself in an extreme situation. I strongly advise you to read the book: not because I do not have enough money and I want to make money selling it
, but because it will help you protect yourself from many mistakes ... Well, or at least prepare for jail. God forbid

-
Are there any problems now because of the past?

I would have dreamed of answering that no, but in fact there is. Despite the fact that I served 10 years for my crimes, the United States still believes that I must answer for everything on their territory, and the fact that I, without causing damage to Belarusian citizens or companies, was in prison for 10 years - amers, as it were and does not concern. This is a kind of gap in international law, now I am thinking how to shake it up at the international level, since it does not smile at me to spend my whole life in the CIS.

- How do you feel about money? Is there happiness in them?

Happiness is not at all in them, money is only a tool for achieving goals. Happiness, I believe, lies in realizing your full potential, unleashing all your talents and making our planet and people's lives better. As Jobs said, "take the world to new heights." And all these wars, inequality and other f *** ing throw humanity back. Therefore, although I am now engaged in business, but this is a forced measure, more than anything else I want to implement one educational project, which is exactly what should make the world a better place. And money is just a means for this. Give me now $ 20-50 thousand a month, for the rest of my life, and I would not be in business.

- How were you treated behind bars? What characters and for what offenses were they sitting with you? Tell us about the most interesting ones.

Oh, I was having fun. It is sometimes sad, but generally fun. There were many murderers, drug dealers (and more just petty drug addicts, but under the Belarusian Criminal Code, unfortunately, they are all “drug dealers”). The killers are generally bespontovye, there is nothing special to talk about with them. There was one cool hijacker, there was an interesting "burglar", there was even a Chechen accused of the murder of the Russian Forbes editor Paul Khlebnikov, with whom we became friends and then met several times in Moscow, there were big businessmen and bandits. Of course, it's best to communicate with businessmen: you constantly discover something new for yourself, and then you combine this knowledge into business. Legal or illegal.

They treated me most often well. Behind bars, the most important thing is not how much dough you have or who your dad is, but your human qualities: the ability to keep your own word and keep your mouth shut. Mutual help is also important: if you try to help everyone, then many help you too.

-
Is carding relevant at the moment or are there any other, more profitable options? How do you think?

Relevant, of course, look how many participants are registered in all Russian-language carder forums. Do not know? I know over 1.5 million. In my time, a forum with 6k participants was considered the largest, but now it goes into the millions. Of course, the same people are registered in many forums, but there are 100-150 thousand active cybercriminals in the CIS.

I exchanged carding for arbitrage: I bring clients to the SecretDiscounter.ru cashback service and don't worry too much. I have enough, quite. Here you can read about their affiliate program. In general, arbitrage, if you suddenly don’t know, is when you take traffic cheaper in one place than then merge it on some offer that has been feeding you for years. Half of the CIS affiliates sell non-monastic tea and other Bakteforts, but this is not my way - I don’t want to deceive people (mainly pensioners) by selling them a placebo. Although my acquaintances, owners of affiliate programs with these drugs, earn millions of dollars a year. I earn less, but I do no harm to anyone and sleep peacefully. By the way, it is best to send traffic to cashback services: it converts very well. Considering that that in the same Secret Discounter, the client you brought is forever assigned to you and brings you money from each of his purchases - the income is very decent. I used to muck up traffic with spam - now I have dozens of other legal methods.

In general, of course, I'm not your mother to teach you, and you won't obey, but if you suddenly managed to earn a couple of tens of thousands of dollars on carding, then leave this business and "saw" some of your startup on the Internet. The $ 30k invested in the creation of VKontakte at the time turned into 700 million dollars at the exit.

- Do you see prospects in the CIS? Or would you move out if possible?

Certainly, some CIS countries have prospects, but in Russia or Belarus they are extremely vague. If I had the opportunity, of course, I would have moved out: I want to live in Switzerland, England, Holland or, at least, Sweden - in all these countries people are a hundred years ahead of us in their development (not mental, otherwise you are throwing tomatoes at me now, but human: ie how they relate to private property, to criminals, to the weak, sick, refugees, abandoned animals, old people, charity, etc.)

- Often asked questions on the forum: “Will I get something if I from your account hammered in for 900 rubles, 5k, 10k, etc.? " How much money can you not worry about the police?

This is a good question, but there can be no definite answer to it. Someone will not write a statement for 5k dollars, but someone will run for a dollar on principle. I don’t know, it’s better not to do anything at all from your account, and certainly not stir up anything against America, which I have written about more than once in my blog.

- What life advice would you give guys?

Giving advice is generally not a very rewarding business, especially since I have already touched on this topic above, so read more (books on business and business magazines such as Forbes, Kommersant.Money, Secret Firmy), steal less and think more about which your startup. Well, use VPN, secret telegram chats, Tor, toad and condoms

Top Bottom