Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

CARD G2A LIKE A BOSS

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR

I guess I'll tell you all how I card G2A. I always just buy gift cards and give them to my boy to swap for BTC on Telegram.

Anyways,

You need a GOOD CC. The CC must also include location data, and billing address. If the cards billing address ZIP is different than the ZIP it regularly makes purchases online with, this will flag security and it will start looking for all kinds of discrepancies. This is the reason most attempts fail. INCCORPP has good CCs on Tele if you need one.

The next thing is to use Google Chrome, as this is the most used browser and chances are the card is used on it regularly. And make sure you're running a fully updated Windows 10.

The rest can occasionally be accomplished with a VPN in the location of the card's regular (not billing) address. Socks is recommended, paid ones.

Assuming you followed all that properly, open G2A and click around a bit, add a few things to your cart and let em sit for an hour or so, 50$ total, in that area. Then attempt the first purchase, when it goes good, wait an hour and repeat the process with up to 3 or 400$ of new items, and it will clear as well assuming your card has good balance. Then swap these for BTC (if you want my guy msg me but this is easy to find a service for).

Good luck out there, don't forget to toss a like/rep if you learned a thing or two. Thanks.

Top Bottom