Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Your first drive in carding

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Seems like it's all fucking easy, right?

To drive in clothes for 400-1000 bucks, pull out the pack to you, rejoice. But no, fucking like that. The psychology of some individuals works differently.

Yes, fuck me this stuff, I want iPhones and liquidate to beat!

I mean, things beat? So I will have to save ten years for Lamba !!!

Yes, that shop that you did not throw off very much, I need Gucci for 2000 thousand green! Yes, I don’t want to be stingy, I don’t understand why I have to sell iPhone 12 for 30% ?? This is a robbery !!!

And stuff like that.

During training, I say a million times that "guys, do not get involved in liquidity right away, the chance of fucking is great, start small, and then climb into this whole lumpy path."

You start small, then you come to great.

And not the other way around, you start with great and you go fucking out of the topic because "carding doesn't work."

The higher the difficulty level, the higher the cost, and the more chances of failure. It would seem that everyone understands this, but no.

I think it's all about greed and mentality. And with the first question, no questions arise, everyone understands this native feeling of greed.

As for the mentality, I think that we, ordinary Russians, always want to grab more, and if there is an opportunity, then we need to realize it. It will work out or not - the dick knows him, but you have to grab.

Better to start off successfully and build momentum gradually.

Each new level is taken gradually, respectively, you feel your development, and if something happens, falling does not hurt. The main thing is not to crap from the very beginning.

Remember this and everything will be fine.

Top Bottom