Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Why did I choose carding?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Why is carding an interesting and useful experience?

Let's just get away from the basic stereotypes and all this crap from the category "I want to beat the hundred-tenth iPhones and live in the Maldives. Everyone wants to get rich, believe me."

The first reason is a great way to save money on things. Seriously, some guys fit in with us purely for their own sake, so as not to spend money on new good clothes, and to deliver small things to friends.

My opinion is that here you have to start small. The goal is not to earn a hundred thousand million in a month, but to begin with, to provide yourself with new summer clothes, or a supply of sports food for a year in advance.

It's nice when for a summer set of clothes, let it be a few T-shirts, a pair of windbreakers, Levi's jeans, good New Balance / Nike / Adidas sneakers, you spend 5-7 thousand rubles on all this, not 40-50 thousand.

Another thing is that later you want more, and you start to collect more and more clothes, the apartment starts to burst with things, and then you either start selling them, or give them to different orphanages. Yes, then these things can be sold.

But the main motive is this - why spend 40 thousand if you can spend 5 while sitting at the computer?

The second reason is that you will try to work with a computer for yourself. Various programs, proxy settings, SSH tunnels, virtual machines, anti-detections. Another world for most people, which is already there.

80% of the tadpoles who worked with us saw it all for the first time and encountered certain problems. But you yourself know, overcoming problems, you become stronger. It pumps the brain.

In this regard, the carding scheme is relatively simple - you set up a car, search for the online stores you need, buy cards, and you rush into battle.

And here the majority already understands whether they should continue their further development on the darknet, or not.

If yes, then you move on to more complex and interesting things, if not, then you stay at this level, sometimes pushing yourself new things.

In addition, the likelihood of sitting down on a bottle after a thing is much less, in contrast to the same topics with cash out, database sales, botnets and other similar topics.

Third reason- understanding whether you can cross the boundaries of morality. Don't steal, don't harm, and all that. Despite the fact that you do not violate the laws of the Russian Federation, do not steal from your own people, you still catch other people on the other side of the world.

At this moment, you understand whether you are ready to cross the line, putting your interests above others, or still not yet.
There are also such curious cases. It was in April.

There is such a moment at the beginning of our training when we "jokingly" say that if you didn’t know that this activity was illigale fangs, we would make you moneyback. And so, one of the students at the very beginning of the training asks for a refund, because "this is not his, the head is spinning." I suggested at least just listening to the end of the course, trying to do something, spinning around.

And something yesterday we wrote off, I asked about success, and here is the result. Not all of this is our merit. The guy read about something himself, somewhere he saw something. I do not want to take credit for this, because there is no way without self-development, and the dude is a real fellow and clever.

The bottom line is different - the dude stepped over himself and climbed to the next step. The guy could. You never know, how many, whether good or bad - judge for yourself.

The fourth reason is yes, you can make money here. I won't talk about it too much.

If we talk about starting in clothing carding, you drive in things, sell them in the Russian Federation. Something can be driven into the stingy. A living wage, ala 35-40 thousand you can earn. Do people resell things?

Here it is the same. Things cost you 5 thousand, you sold for 40. Buy and sell, ever-working, ever-living theme. Turn around with the settings, get confused, and drive in. And there you can see the money.

If you want to consult - write to me. Perhaps my advice will help you.

Top Bottom