Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

What is SI and how to use it?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Let's start with theory. Let's forget about the sciences of which it consists and everything else. I'm not Wikipedia for you.
Using SI is often considered an illegal method to get the information you need, but that's bullshit. It is applicable to all spheres of life and using this method, you can not only inspire confidence in a person, but also encourage action.

How? Here are a couple of easy ways for newborns.

"Three Yes"

This is an elementary way to get the answer we need from a person, manipulating at a subconscious level, thanks to the correct construction of questions. Dada sounds ominous and destructive. I love that.

The bottom line is to ask 3 questions to which the person will definitely answer "Yes". And ask the fourth, control, which interested us from the very beginning. And the person will almost certainly answer it the same way.

A banal example from scam. You can take out a lot on this. I wrote it briefly and in a rough way so that you understand, so do not think that I was describing verbatim.

Me: - Darling, do you love me?
He: - Yes, of course.

Me: - Do you want us to see each other in life?
He: - Yes, of course!

Me: - Do you want us to live a long and happy life together?
He: - Yes, yes, yes !!

Me: - I really want it too. And I do everything for this. And I believe that you will do everything in your power. Will you help me with plane tickets and documents so that I can fly to you? What is the most convenient way for you to send me money via Western Union or MoneyGram?

As you noticed, after the fourth question, I immediately ask how he can send me money. If he answers that question, we're in chocolate. This technique is called "Choice without choice".

We create an illusion and he thinks that he makes the decision himself. In fact, we presented him with a fact and any answer will suit us.

Here I combined "3 Yes" and "Choice without choice" at once. No one is immune from this, so it can be applied to almost anything. Want to get the bitch out of the club or not go to school. Everywhere you can come up with a few questions that will help you to fuck your opponent.

"5 steps"

This is generally fierce fucked up. All salespeople work on this principle. Wherever you come, any competent seller will sell you absolutely unnecessary crap in 5 steps.

1. Welcome
2. Presentation
3. Advertising
4. Price fork
5. Making a deal

Sounds disgusting, right? By the same principle, we can act wherever we communicate with people. It doesn't matter if you steal money or work in an office. You can use it competently and then you will have no equal.

Scam is the same 5 steps, only complicated and stretched out for 2 weeks of communication.

On a dating site, you are greeted. We just get to know each other and chat nicely. We take mail from him and write there. We proceed to the second step and the presentation begins. For a couple of days we talk about ourselves and our life.

Then advertising. The main task here is to make him want us and love us. This is the longest period.

Further the price fork. We make a person think not about how much money he is giving us now, but about what he will receive for it. When we already have the money, we secure our deal and let him know that he was not fucked up. And it all starts all over again with advertising. Then he will either merge himself, or he will make money until we die.

We sell ourselves as an ideal life partner. And all templates are built on this.

I have already learned this from experience, without even realizing that I am doing it. But on the other hand, now I have mastered it almost perfectly and I will tell a lot.

There is also a way to make a person give the wrong answer to an elementary question. Dick knows what this technique is called, but it works. You can check it yourself and ask these questions to anyone. Imagine a situation that your friend is wearing a white jacket and you are in a room with white walls.

Me: - What color is snow?
He: - White

I: - On you what color sweater? "
He: - White

I: - The walls are what color?
It is: - White

I am - What drink cow?
He: - Milk

If the answer "milk" seemed logical to you, then this is what the manipulator needed. The cow drinks water. Thanks to simple questions, we can make someone look fucking white because they are already programmed to be white. This was just a very simple example for clarity.

The senses. This is a separate story. There are a couple of my favorites. All of them are used by me constantly. In each template, we have to work through at least half of these feelings several times. In general, there are a lot of them, but I like:

1. Sense of urgency
One of the main feelings that will come in handy. You can't let a person think and choose. Either now or fuck you.

2. A sense of herdiness
We are all animals. And everyone is influenced by the people around. If we make it right to understand that everyone is doing this, then we can easily inspire confidence and the mammoth will follow the herd.

3. Feeling of loss
Personally, I have the strongest feeling. Imagine the situation. The child doesn't want candy, but you gave him anyway. Now try to pick it up. The child will already feel bad without her. It works with anything and everything. The main thing is to serve it correctly.

4. A sense of repulsion and self-esteem.
First, we attract a person, and raise his PTSD, and then we push him away, destroying all his thoughts at our own expense.

5. Sense of chance
We must always make it clear that he won the lottery. That only he got such a chance to be with us. And he will never find anything better, so you need to take your happiness into a fist, hold it and not let go.

Pump your brains.

Top Bottom