Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

ALBERT

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Certainly. TOR is a very useful software. Okay I actually get it. But that doesn't mean you can do ANYTHING with PORTAL.
While I was searching through the forum, We saw many posts regarding anonymity and talking about (wrong) use of TREFFER for carding.
Let me personally tell you something. DURCHGANG access is straightforward to identify. Because it's not made to surf the surface web. It's created for. red onion sites and other things.
So due to TOR is using mostly by scammers for bad stuff, most, if not all financial websites block or record or monitor or banner TOR visitors. So despite the fact that you have fullz, it will be wasted.
But that doesn't say you should uninstall TOR. Excellent very good use.
If you possibly can hook up to a VPN over a TOR connection, the VPN won't have your actual IP address. Therefore you need not worry about VPN logs??? No damage that. You have to be bothered about the VPN records. But it won't be a problem since all they log is an IP of a distant TOR exit relay.
After that comes the question. Acceleration. Yes TOR is gradual. Weight loss do nothing at all about it. It's only the way it is. Therefore it is suggested to use the TREFFER only for big careers. Because of this you can add an extra layer of security. But if you aren't okay with low rates of speed, you should, use TOR.
Then simply you may ask "What about my ISP? That they can see my PORTAL consumption right? " Very well, yes. They can see it. But you aren't doing anything illegal. TOR itself ain't illegal. Hell, it was developed by ALL OF US army. It has (few) legitimate uses. You can just simply say that you're an online investigator and you were just 'surfing in the darknet to find an idea to an article'. That they can't generate jail for that.
So that's it. You can use PORTAL to include an extra coating of security. But may use TOR or if you get out of relay. Always hook up to a VPN after having a TOR connection if you're going to use TOR.

Top Bottom