Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Threat of the 21st century. Stiller.

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
“Why would anyone need my data?” A simple layman asks. “To get it, you need to be a hacker and very cool. Why do I need someone? "

Progress goes further and further.

In addition to amazing technologies that allow humanity to move forward, there is a sea of all kinds of shit that allows you to harm people. And, unfortunately, this shit is available to every tenth.

And today I will continue to tell . you about the modern realities of cyberspace

Let's start with a definition, as always, friendly younger students.

Stiller - is a type of program that can be invisible to the user to steal information from one device, and then transmit this information to the attacker's server.

In addition to the simple stealing of files, the stealer also steals saved browser passwords, cookies, making a technical portrait of the victim (version of your operating system, hardware, IP address, etc.)

Modern stealers have flexible settings.

They can be made to collect files of a certain format, or even files with a certain name, weight, content, etc. The best stealers have the ability to use the victim's PC as a proxy server, or even open up access to HVNC.

Where is the danger?

It can be picked up anywhere.
The most unpleasant thing for you is that the stealer can be combined with a completely legal and legitimate program, for example, into the installation file of a game that you download from a torrent.

People love freebies, but few think about the fact that free cheese is often found in mousetraps today.
The torrent example is the most commonplace and simpler.

True craftsmen can even hide a virus in an image or text.
Yes, such cases really exist, and in this case you don't even have to launch any application, because the program will do everything by itself.

At this point, many will say, they say, "I have a paid expensive antivirus on my PC, I always update the antivirus databases, and in general I am a good fellow in this regard" - that I don’t download anything, I don’t walk anywhere, I observe digital hygiene.

But in fact, it is rather naive to think so, because a well-wired stealer is not detected by antiviruses.

It happens approximately according to the following scheme: a build of the stealer is created, and it is encrypted using a special technology so that no anti-virus database can detect it.

Its fingerprint becomes new and unique, unknown to any anti-virus database.
Then the stealer is stitched with something legal and harmless, after which it takes about a day to distribute this build.

This process is called traffic spill and its essence lies in the fact that the stealer is installed by as many people as possible, until it gets into the anti-virus databases.

Now we are considering using a stealer from the point of view of carders and cyber fraudsters, but this device has a much wider range of applications than simple and banal money theft.

If the stealer gets on the PC of a large institution or corporation, attackers can gain access to a huge amount of confidential information that can be classified and be of much more serious value in the right hands.

Of course, a self-respecting company today has a certain technical protection against such vulnerabilities, but guaranteed protection from an idiot manager who pumps a conditional winrar dick on a work computer, of course, does not exist.

Alas, the human factor, namely stupidity and greed, is the worst enemy for any serious structure.

By the way, about responsibility.

The creation, maintenance, distribution of a stealer falls under Article 273 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, so this is a very real crime for which you can get a real term.
This is a dangerous game and I don't recommend doing it.

But this does not stop people. They continue to distribute stealers, and no one guarantees you 100% safety.

Any downloaded file can turn into theft of your data. A movie, a text book, or a crack on the fresh Red Dead 2. Such surprises are very common on torrents.

So be careful, buddy. Remember that this is not the 20th century.

Top Bottom