Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR

1. Prepare valid cards, find some cards from non-vbv boxes from these countries, Iceland, Turkey, Japan, Peru or using some USA & Canada that can make the password like this boxes 415747, etc. (you can buy CC with this bin from me, check my profile)
2. Make new e-mail with gmail.com with card information
3. Buy PURE VPN (without dns leak) and pick country (enable kill switch)
4. Find Clean Socks5 ( Never use vip72 socks for carding) the same as the country of cards [ note : check your socks quality on whoer.net , check2ip.com ] < best socks5 > fish proxy or premsocks.com
5. Set the computer / phone time as well as the country time of the card
6. Using Mozilla, put socks5 on it . Better if you have antidetect/fraudfox. (you can buy fraudfox from me)
**ADDON THAT GONNA HELP : FOXYPROXY ; USERAGENTSWITCHER (change your browser fingerprint)
7. Go to websites, make 1 order under <$ 100 value, go to basket> Checkout> Choose Payment> Choose Skrill> Pick Visa / Mastercard> Registration / Registration> using card information + new email> confirm link in email
10. After registering, wait about 1-2 hours and continue to insert all the cards
11. Have problems verfying US phone number? Here are solutions : a) have someone having legit US phone number and take help from him.b) textnow.com – free (voip) **you can open textnow.com Acc with gmail account** c) https://app.truverifi.com/login (phone numbers for account verification, ‘gmail’ ‘gvoice’ etc.)
11. You will receive your request in an email.
12. You will receive your Steam Gift Code within 5 minutes.For Converting Into Bitcoin you can exchange this gift code for Bitcoin on localbitcoins.com or paxful.com

Enjoy!:cool:

Top Bottom