Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Hello Friend!
Today I will tell you about such a necessary thing as "socks" and tunnels. "
What is called" sock "? You have come across this word more than once while drinking tea after school and flipping through the regular carder forum.

Sock - aka SOCKS - is this a network protocol that allows you to send data packets from the client (that is, you) to the server. It does this through a proxy server. And most importantly, the sock has its own IP address, which is assigned to your computer.

Proxy server(from the English proxy - "representative", "authorized") - an intermediate server (complex of programs) in computer networks, acting as an intermediary between the user and the target server (at the same time, both parties may or may not know about mediation), allowing clients to both make indirect requests (receiving and transmitting them through a proxy server) to other network services and receive responses.

Why do I need a sock if I can change my IP using VPN and everything will be ok?

Will not be. Socks are needed in order to adjust the system to the wearer. After all, the IP addresses of countries and even cities are different, and the IP addresses used in the VPN are so fucked up that the antifraud fills them a kilometer away, and these addresses are in all possible black lists.

Therefore, when driving in, it is imperative to use a bundle of the included VPN + freshly bought sock (SOCKS5 is used). How much do the socks cost? Sheer pennies. But they are short-lived, live from 1 to 3 hours, then the server on which you purchased the socks buries them and they no longer work.

So we smoothly got to the SSH Tunnels and Dedicated Servers:

SSH (English Secure Shell - "secure shell") is an application-level network protocol that allows remote control of the operating system and tunneling TCP connections (for example, for file transfer).
Grandpa. Flashed on all forums.

Dedicated server is a type of hosting in which the client is provided with a separate physical machine (as opposed to virtual hosting).
In short, by buying yourself a Dedicated Server, you are buying access to a remote physical machine.

In order not to clog your head with definitions, you can simply answer the question: what is the difference? In price (socks are always the cheapest), in terms of life (socks always die the fastest). But crystal clear IPs can be found everywhere, the question is in the simplicity of the topic and the price. The principles of work are almost the same.

Top Bottom