Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Shopify Carding Manual

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
We will learn to work with such a merchant as Shopify (aka a constructor / hosting / domain for private entrepreneurs, stores).

Payment method for this merchant: Billing = Shipping (Socks / RDP under ZIP / Shipping index)

I'll tell you right away that you will not be able to buy an Iphone 12 pro, Macbook Pro and other liquid, simply because they don't sell it there, but there is still a chance to find it.

In these stores, as a rule, you can find: Clothing (including branded), watches (including expensive branded), jewelry, shoes (including branded), leather goods, electronics (I often find phones, but you can almost forget about Apple , if you're lucky - I recommend to "take out" the store to the maximum), gifts, books, CDs, toys, everything for home and decor, handmade things and much more, it all depends on your imagination and desire to search.

Part I - Finding Stores on Shopify.
And so, we set ourselves the goal of purchasing a leather wallet, a silver watch.

Open google.com, google translator and start building a query like this:

inurl: .myshopify.com Silver watches (we stopped at watches, so we write them)

IMPORTANT: "inurl: .myshopify.com" must be set!

Thus, Google will display all sites with the given domain + found keywords.

Then Google gives us 10-20 pages (if the product is rare, maybe 2-3 pages) and hundreds of links.

We begin to slowly open everything in a row, conditionally, we have opened 10 tabs with different sites, now let's move on to checking for the possibility of sending, in my case I'm interested in sending to RU.

We take the first available product from the site, throw it into the cart, open the cart, click Checkout, Checkout Now or Proceed to Checkout.

Before us pop up here is such an order form (see the screenshot below), for a start we are interested in the "Country" tab.

We carefully leaf through the list and look for "Russia" (if you like me need Russia), if you find it - great, put the site down, go to check other open tabs.

If you haven't found it, you can safely close the site (unless, of course, you need delivery to an intermediary in another country or a forwarding service).

Thus, you and I have learned how to compose a request, find stores with the goods we need, filter out unnecessary ones.

Part II - preparation for driving, setting up the system.

No special nuances are required for driving.

We take Socks / VPN / Dedik / Proxy for our city / city of the drop that will receive the parcel, it is advisable to do it all on the virtual machine, if you want to protect yourself, but you can do everything from your IP, just keep in mind that the consequences can arise early or later.

For carding, we also need CC (merchant accepts payment through PP, it is also "PaPal", but I only work with CC).

There are no criteria for choosing an CC, both a working off and a new card will do.

You do not need to buy a card for $ 20-25, have any data, know the code for passing 3D.

The card will fit with a 100% chance, provided: That the card is alive and there is enough balance on it, so almost everything will do.

Ps 1 card can be enough for 10 orders, if it does not die quickly or is empty.

We also need the CCleaner program and a separate browser for driving.

Part III - Driving into the store on the Shopify platform.

Suppose that you have decided on the goods and stores, you threw out the superfluous stores, installed the browser, bought CC.

Then we directly start the driving process. As mentioned above, the merchant passes all Bill-Shipp payments (In simple terms, this means that the Payer's address must match the recipient's address).

And so we begin.

We open a fresh browser, copy the link with the store you selected in advance, paste it into the browser and go to the site.

We walk around the site, look at the products, choose what we like (I recommend $ 200-400 for a start), put the product in the cart, click on Checkout, Checkout Now or Proceed to Checkout.

In front of you you will see the fields for filling (See screenshot below).

We fill in all the fields in English. Language, it is IMPORTANT to remember how you write the SURNAME AND NAME, it will come in handy in the future.

We click on "Continue to shipping method", we are thrown to the choice of the type of delivery (very often they offer it for free, sometimes they just write "+ 15 $", sometimes they offer a choice from simple delivery to EMS AIR for $ 200) - here at your discretion. Have you chosen? - go ahead.

A page appears in front of us (see the screen below):

We enter the number of the purchased CC, carefully enter the Surname and Name EXACTLY THE SAME AS ON THE PAST step, the end date, the SVV code.

We check that the checkmark was in the same place as mine.

Click Complete Order, wait.

If everything successfully transfers us here (see the screen below):

At the same time, a letter will be sent to the mail (see screen below):

This means that your order has been successfully completed and you can track it on the website.

As a rule, within 1-2 days you will receive a Track Number for tracking the parcel by mail.

As soon as you have been given a track number, you can re-order a couple more orders.

Part IV - Analysis of mistakes and practical advice.

The main and main mistake for many is that they incorrectly enter the last name and first name.

Important: always remember how you write this data, 1 letter error = refusal to pay.

If you have a bad card, do not rush to instantly beat another, the order will certainly pass, BUT the store owner will receive a letter from the merchant about possible fraud and with a 50% chance he will simply cancel it.

The optimal strategy looks like this: We went into a clean browser, went to 1-3 sites, placed 2-3 orders from one card, put it aside or hit other shops until it dies.

Rarely, but there is a possibility that they may request a printout or screen from the bank. accounts with this transaction (I usually have 1 time out of 30-40 orders), you can either turn on the SI and come up with a story that you are on vacation / did not register an online account / no time.

If the order is worth it, I recommend asking the person who will draw you such a document for $.

I do not recommend making orders on Friday-Saturday-Sunday, the store will see the order only during working hours (as a rule, for private traders this is the beginning of the week, by the end of the week they have already sent everything ), and a cancellation of the operation may arrive over the weekend.

Optimally, from Sun (night) and on until Wednesday, as a rule, the goods will be sent almost immediately.

Top Bottom