Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Scoops, drops, in the middle

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Hello dear. Today I will tell you about people with whom you will have to share part of your honestly stolen money. They are the links in the chain through which your packs pass. I will try to tell you briefly, but so that you have an idea of each of them.

Buyers.

The answer is in the title, it would seem, but still they should be given a couple of lines.

Buyers are those dudes who will buy your stuff and pay you interest. Usually they pay from 25% for an illiquid product, up to 40% for a liquid one. Let me give you an example: you drove a laptop for $ 1000, as soon as the laptop comes to a stingy one, you will be paid $ 300, "what the fuck is so little" you may be indignant, but don't rush to conclusions yet.

Buyouts are the fastest way to make money in a clothing car. If you are still outraged, then I will tell you about one more condition for working with scrubs, which is called 50:50 or 1: 1: When you drive two identical goods into a scamper, you can ask him to send one item to you and leave the other to him. Many stingy people agree to work on such conditions, and if you are eager to trade hammered staff yourself, then here is one of the simplest ways for you. Scoopers come with their own drops, and without them. For all, of course, it is preferable to be stingy with drop conductors.

Drops, drop conductors.

Drop-drivers are guys who have people at their disposal who are ready to take on the dirty part of your work (drops). Drops perform various risky work in many areas of shadow business, whether it be cashed out money at ATMs or processing various documents for themselves.

Drops are the lowest level in our business. It often happens that a drop does not even know that he is a drop, until Officer Joe Swanson knocks on his door and asks to pass. Such drops are called adjustable drops. They are unstable, they have a very short life span (not in the literal sense, brother, they then live happily ever after, but no longer work for you), but the prices for their services are usually lower.

Along with adjustable drops, there are also those who deliberately take risks and substitute. They are more reliable, more stable, usually already have experience of communicating with the police, but the prices for the services of such a person are growing at times. Such drops are called non-diluted.

If you find a separate, personal drop in the states, then you can immediately send all the staff through it to yourself, but know that for such a pleasure he will have to pay interest.

To receive stolen packs, I advise you to acquire your own drop, which will gladly accept any parcels for a bottle of cranes. However, if you are the lucky owner of steel eggs, you can send directly to your grandmother's address. But we will come back to this and talk in more detail about sending to our country.

The middle.

Everything is simple here. These are intermediary companies between the store where you stole the adidas shoes and the final delivery address, be it stingy or yourself. What are they good for and why the fuck are needed, now I'll spread it.

The middle gives you a storage compartment that you can fill with stuff. When you've got yourself half a ton of iPhones and Gucci T-shirts, you send a big pack to you. But .. everything would be too good if not for the huge minus, which, in my opinion, outweighs all the advantages of the middle. Mediums are official organizations that do not in any way belong to the shadow sphere and at the first suspicion, they will freeze everything, ask for identity confirmation, and when the cops appear, they will hand over everything they know about you and deploy the packs back. Still, they are convenient if you do not hesitate and do everything quickly.

As for me, the most optimal way to work is to work with a miser. For beginners, this is generally the best way to make money.

Top Bottom