Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

SBA, requesting TAX RETURN FORM

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR
A lot of people are receiving emails from SBA, requesting TAX RETURN FORM recently. And most of you give up because this kind of knowledge can only be acquired through years of education. DON'T GIVE UP! We have professional CPA here to make perfect 2019 TAX RETURN FORM TAILORED JUST FOR YOU!

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE:

1. Gross Revenue, Cost of good sold, rental properties Business Activity and numbers of employee. THESE INFO MUST BE ACCURATE!! Please do take a screenshot when you apply and send it to @https://t.me/Badass911
  2. Fullz with address
  3. bank AN RN
Be rest assured, your fullz and bank info is safe with us. We just need to fill these info in your tax return form to match your SBA loan application.

You will need to wait for 48 hours cuz this project is so hot and orders are lined up. And it takes time to make the perfect tax form customized just for you.

Okay so I have been getting messages from G about the California EDD job and saying it the new job in Town
This Tutorial on California EDD since June this year, most y’all here never followed the tut till you heard others talking of it and now it a bit difficult, you asking about it.. All tut are very updated, if you delay and don’t make money its on you.
But California now asks for a pic of the ID so if you got the ID then praise God, if not then don’t waste your time. You can go back to the Tut I posted back then to see the step by step.

California Gs on here HMU.

Top Bottom