Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Review and comparison of popular antidetects

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Very often, various questions from users arise on the forums: "Which antidetect is better?", "Which antidetect is better to take by PP / Amazon / Other shop". Everyone praises what they have, some simply recommend this or that product, some are generally against Antidetects and “drown” for Dedicated computers, VNC, and so on. With this article, I will try to compare 4 popular antidetects in 2017 according to various parameters. Disclaimer : This article is for review only, expresses only my honest subjective opinion about these products, which may not coincide with the opinion of other users / authors of the software.

I will divide the comparison into two parts: theoretical and practical.... In the practical part, there will be a comparison for different checkers, different possibilities and variation of substitutions. In the theoretical part, actually everything else that is not related to checkers. After each part there will be a short, final comparison of antidetects in the form of a table. I hope my article will help you learn more about these antidetects, draw your own conclusions and find the antidetect that will suit you in all or most of the parameters. Of course, some will say whether you need a comparison at a specific top shop or in working with a stick or something else. But these comparisons will not be entirely objective, since they also depend on a bunch of factors not including Antidetect.

We will compare such antidetects as Antidetect 7.1, Antidetect from Cert, Antidetect from Good Job, Linken Sphere. These antidetects, in my opinion, are the most popular in 2017 on WWH, Verified and other other forums.

Some will ask, why is not Vector T13 Browser, AFF Combine, 8 Antidetect from Byte on the comparison? I will answer: Vector T13 Browser is a free solution, you can test it yourself, AFF Combine is, at the moment, an iron Antidetect, one of a kind, 8 Antidetect from Byte and other solutions are not available at the moment, they are either much less common, or even in private.

Theoretical part.

Brief information about Antidetects

We will start with this point, it is introductory, not a comparison, but only tells a little about the products, because perhaps not everyone is familiar with those Antidetects that I described above.

Antidetect 7.1 - Posted on Verified, Exploit forum. The author of the software is Byte .catcher. Its antidetect is probably one of the most popular and most used in 2017. Antidetect based on Firefox + Addon browser. At the moment, the author is working on version 8 of the antidetect based on the Chromium browser.

Antidetect from Cert - posted on the Verified forum in 2014. The author of the software is Dr. Cert, a detective researcher. The author of the software is also on our forum) Antidetect on the Chromium engine. At the moment, the author actively supports and develops software.

Antidetect from Good Job- posted on the Verified forum in 2015. The author of the software is Good Job. Antidetect based on Firefox. The software is supported. Previously, it was regularly updated once a month, now it is rare.

Linken Sphere - Posted on WWH, Exploit, Verified and many more forums in 2017. Antidetect on Chromium sources. The software is actively developed and supported. Of the features that I can highlight: a high-quality website and extensive product documentation, payment and renewal are automated. On the Verified forum, a deposit of $ 2,500, $ 2,000 on ointment In addition, the developers are completely open to customers, which is confirmed by the support of several telegram chats with more than 1000 participants.

Software price

Software priceis a very important parameter for all users after they have read the topic with a description of the antidetect, its capabilities and user reviews on the product. If the antidetect does not have a price, but there is a subscription fee, then the price of the product will be the minimum possible cost for which you can get access to the product (usually a month). The price of a product is an important factor in purchasing an antidetect. For me, the most important thing is that the price matches the quality of the product. I also want to clarify that the price is another factor in the prevalence of the product: usually the lower the price, the more users who can afford to buy the product, therefore, the more people use the product. I would also like to clarify on the price, that the higher you see the price, the "in the brain" the better the idea of it,
Clarification : we take prices without discounts!

Price Antidetekt 7.1 - Official price of the product is now $ 100 ( Clarification : monthly payment). Here I would like to say that the official price is overpriced, as for me, although there is version 7.3, but there is nothing new there that would be worth your attention. Antidetect

price from Cert - 5000 $. It is the most expensive antidetect. I won't say that, as for me, it costs $ 5,000, but the fact that it gives it less prevalence, which is a plus, is 100%. Good Job Antidetect

price- $ 2250 - Full Version, Lite - $ 550. Lite version differs from Full in that it is not possible to edit various profile parameters and change manually, in fact the Lite version is intended to be used purely with the purchase of configs. Linken Sphere

price - $ 100 Here I would like to clarify that with this option there is no access to the paid config-shop, and there is an opportunity to either generate profiles yourself, or use free ones. To access the config shop, to buy configs, you need to take at least 6 months for $ 500. Also, there are individual discounts when buying a large number of licenses by teams.

Subscription fee

A subscription fee is the amount that you need to pay on a monthly basis to use the product. For the user, this turns out to be a kind of leasing i.e. either you pay and use, or you don’t pay and cannot use until you pay. Some products may not be available. The advantages of a subscription fee (if any) are that the author of the software is interested in its development, support, otherwise, if the product rolls down, the number of customers will decrease.

Antidetect 7.1 - from the author of the software - $ 100 per month. But! The plus of the monthly fee cannot be attributed to this product, since the author is not updating it, but is busy with a new product - Antidetect 8.

Antidetect from Cert - no subscription fee.

Antidetect from Good Job- 200 $ per month Full Version, 65 $ -Lite Version. I will clarify that the plus from the subscription fee worked before, now it seems like the author “forgot” for this, I hope he will read it and correct it. There are also “vacations”, ie you can take 45 days a year for which you can not pay, a kind of vacation.

Linken Sphere - $ 100 per month.

Update fee

The upgrade fee is that the user of the product has to pay for each new software upgrade. Unlike the subscription fee, the plus is that the user can use the software even if he does not pay for a new update. Just the maximum version that he paid for)
Also, the advantage of the subscription fee can be considered that the author is interested in its development, the release of new and high-quality updates. Usually, software has either a subscription fee, or an upgrade fee, or nothing at all.

Antidetect 7.1 - missing.

Antidetect from Cert- is present. The average price of updates is $ 100-200. Actually, the update is definitely worth it, after the release of the update, everyone's permeability, judging by the reviews, increases dramatically. I will clarify that if you skip the updates, and then immediately take only the latest version, it will not work. It will be necessary to pay for all released updates, I think this is correct.

Good Job antidetect is missing.

Linken Sphere - missing.

Frequency of updates, "globality" of updates

The frequency of the release of updates shows how much the author of the software / his team is interested in the development of his product, the more updates, the better the users, because AF systems are constantly evolving, new detections appear or the ability to "burn" old solutions to bypass them. Also, do not forget about the "globality" of updates, you can release small updates that will fix old errors, improve the stability of the software, make small changes to the product, which will not affect the throughput and success of the drive, but you can release "global" changes, not like that often, in which there will be new solutions in the field of detections, new substitutions, changes in old ones, which can drastically affect the throughput and success of the drive.

Antidetect 7.1- absent. Updates as such are not even worth waiting for, the author is busy developing 8 Antidetect. But recently there was a "non-global" update 7.3 and most likely the last one.

Antidetect from Cert - updates happen just every 1-1.5 months, and every 3 months. Updates are not that frequent, but most of them are global and do a good job of increasing traffic after release.

Antidetect from Good Job - earlier updates were, on average, once a month. Most of them are global enough, the permeability has grown. About six months ago, the problem began and in half a year only one update was released, which increased the stability of the antidetect (not a global update)

Linken Sphere- an average of 2-4 updates per month. Of these, roughly speaking, 50% are enough "global updates", which affect the traffic in a positive direction, and 50% "non-global" updates, taking into account the wishes of customers and aimed primarily at improving usability. It should be noted that due to the fact that the antidetect is a product of deep development, even those updates that do not directly affect the antidetect are sometimes very interesting. For example, "Warmer".

Price of configs, type of sale of configs, sample

Configs simplify work with any antidetect, since allow you not to bother with parameter settings, which significantly speeds up the operating time. These parameters are especially important for those who drive a lot and often hit the same shop, or who have a job built, for example, with one top-end shop, or, for example, drives a stick instead of an SS. For such options, it is important to be able to sample differently by OC type and Browser.
Clarification : we take prices for configs without discounts!

Antidetect 7.1 - In the official store for $ 3. Sold in one hand. Selection by OC type, browser, Flash presence / absence.

Antidetect from Cert- the config costs $ 2. Configs are sold in one hand. Selection by OC type, browser. There are unusual configs (Xbox, Playstation, Blackberry, etc.). Frequent addition of configs.

Antidetect from Good Job - 300 free configs per week (not in one hand, which go naturally) plus the ability to buy configs (go in one hand). Config price is $ 0.09 random. $ 1.29 with sample. A selection of configs can be made by database, OC, browser, screen resolution.

Linken Sphere - an extensive database of free built-in configs (for all users, choice by Browser and OC). Paid configs - price $ 3. ConfigShop is available for those who bought the PRO extension or higher. Configs are sold in one hand. Selection is possible by type of OC, browser. presence / absence of WebGL. It is worth noting the frequent addition of fresh configs.

Usability and usability of the product

Usability and convenience are important parameters in antidetects, besides the fact that the main task of an antidetect is to enable the AF systems of shops, antidetects for the most part allow to reduce the time required to perform an action (for example, driving into a shop), thereby making it possible to save time and nerves. Ease of use is a more subjective parameter and, most likely, it is individual for each, but in general, in each antidetect, chips can be distinguished that increase the usability.

Antidetect 7.1- in terms of stability and convenience, like a regular Firefox Portable browser. Browsers are not tied to hardware, it is possible to open and type in where it is convenient, instant change of WebRTC in the Browser, the ability to track IP changes. But, each browser takes + -100 mg. You need to generate the browser every time. To change some parameters, you have to edit the config code manually.

Antidetect from Cert is a convenient product, stable operation without bugs, the ability to quickly change the config on the fly, "mix" fonts with one click, autocomplete fields. Quick change of resolution, config language. There is a profile generator (configs)

Antidetect from Good Job- are attached to the gland, in terms of convenience, they are similar to the antidetect from Cert. In the browser itself, it is possible to quickly clear the history, quickly select the config using the previously set parameters, create and load the save (cookies, history)

Linken Sphere- I can say with confidence that for me this is the most convenient product to use. There is no binding to hardware, auto-updates, it is possible to use software on Linux, MAC, stable operation without bugs, can be used on different computers if necessary, the ability to use a bunch of sessions at the same time, and therefore it's like driving from a bunch of virtual machines at once, and at the same time, the ability to make a copy of a session with new prints in three clicks, imitation of manual input, automatic warming up of sites, the ability to automatically "check ip" and automatically configure TimeZone, Geolocation, Language and WebRTC. All this really saves time when driving. Simulating data entry when driving for the lazy. The ability to conveniently and quickly add to change plugins, http headers, fonts, windows.navigator parameters. This browser has a lot of possibilities,

Support Antidetect

After purchasing any antidetect, 99.9% of them have any questions about the product and its correct use. The work of the antidetect support is very tense due to various factors, especially this is associated with complete beginners, stupid questions, a complete unwillingness to figure it out yourself. Nevertheless, the support is very important for everyone, as it can help with the correct configuration of the product, look at it and give advice on how to use it, evaluate what you can do wrong in the software settings, etc.

Antidetect 7.1- on the forum and in PM I answer questions about the product, mostly on a voluntary basis. If the official version, then there is support on the product website and a support that will answer all questions and look at the timbre, if necessary. Taking into account the fact that at one time I often contacted the support, I would appreciate his work perfectly.

Antidetect from Cert - the product is supported by the author himself, plus the support. Cert and support promptly answer all questions related to the product and, in general, antidetect, frequent online, ignoring of questions was not noticed. Support is provided by jabber + TeamViwer (if required). I would rate the level of user support as excellent.

Antidetect from Good Job- product support is carried out by tickets. TeamViewer software can help if needed. There used to be support in jabber. Online is frequent, but there were times when you might not get through. Personally, at the time of the review, I did not get through.

Linken Sphere - product support is provided by support in jabber, telegram, forums. There is also a chat in the telegram, where users and support can help and answer questions. On the work of the support: frequent online, often online and answers questions and on weekends, questions are not ignored, "hammering the bolt" was not noticed. TeamViewer is also used because sometimes it's easier to show than to explain in text half an hour in a toad. I would rate the level of user support as excellent.

Other features, pluses, bonuses, etc.

At this point I would like to describe what was not included in the other points, briefly the various advantages of the product, bonuses, etc.

Antidetect 7.1 - bonuses when buying more than 200 configs on the forum, the browser is not tied to the hardware.

Antidetect from Cert - product discounts, “Bring two clients, antidetect is free for you” affiliate program, discounts on configs with large replenishment, built-in config generator with a selection of OC, Browser of screen resolution and language.

Antidetect from Good Job is an injection that makes a copy of the browser for uploaders and botnet owners, periodic promotions for Full and Lite licenses, discounts on configs, free configs for users, a built-in config generator for owners of a Full license.

Linken sphere- no binding to hardware, promotions, bonuses for holidays (for example, Black Friday), bonuses when replenishing a config shop, discounts when renewing more than 6 months. (PRO, Premium), free user agents on the site for users, a free database of config files for users with a selection by OC and browser type, individual discounts when buying a large number of licenses.

Brief Comparison Chart on Theory

The practical part.

Let's move on to the practical part of our review. After much thought about what should be included in the practical part, I decided that it would be best to take a variety of checkers, including popular ones, and see how each antidetect bypasses the checker. At first I thought to make screenshots of each config and checker, but then I realized that there will be a lot of screenshots (400 with something), in fact, no one will look at them completely, and making so many screenshots is very time consuming and no one will watch everything these are screenshots, so I decided to do everything in a table, plus some interesting screenshots in the explanations.
I would like to note that:
Firstly , with the release of new versions of blood pressure, the table may change. This table is 100% up to date at the time of writing (December 2017).

Secondly, this table is not a "panacea" for the practical part of the antidetect, it is just as one option for a practical check. The most ideal test is in practice in driving. But this option is not entirely suitable for checking within the framework of the article, since adds too many other “variables” besides the system: different AF systems with different settings, the quality of the socks / tunnels, the approach to the shop, and other factors. In checkers, only one factor is checked. Successful passage through all checkers also does not guarantee that, in comparison with other products, the penetration will be N times higher, since, as I indicated above, there are many other factors, and the prevalence of the product is equally important, because in carding, the less people use any topic, any product, the more chances it will have to live longer,

Explanations on Checkers

I would like to explain in more detail about some interesting checkers on the case, it is simple and understandable, so that every novice or experienced user, after reading the explanation, could figure out what this checker is for.

Checkers http://khronos.org - these checkers allow to check WebGL Version 1.2 parameters in more depth. Ideally, for all parameters, receive the "PASS" value, which means that the successful passage of the parameter ( http://prntscr.com/hxg8rg , the FAIL value, on the contrary, is undesirable ( http://prntscr.com/hxg9e7 ). The exception is if the system does not support WebGL Version 2 or WebGL in general.https:

//patrickhlauke.github.io/touc...-or-mouse.html- this checker allows you to determine by pressing the "Test Button!" - whether it was a click or a touch. Naturally, on all mobile devices with a touchscreen, touch will be displayed when the button is pressed.

http://demos.peterfriese.de/gyro/gyro.html - this checker allows you to determine the operation of the gyroscope on your smartphone. A gyroscope in a phone is a small part in touchscreen phones and tablets that senses the device's deviations in space. The gyroscope in the mobile is somewhat similar to the "mounting level" in construction, ( http://www.stroimteplo.ru/assets/ima...99207_0001.jpg). About the checker: if the Accelerometer and Gyroscope indicators are zero, then there is no gyroscope / it is not emulated. If, however, there are values, they change during any action, then the gyroscope is / it is emulated. For comparison, you can open the checker in a regular browser on a computer and on a smartphone.

http://kangax.github.io/jstests/toDa...ime_type_test/ - in our test, this checker is needed in order to determine whether replacing the canvas in the browser changes the rendering of its "picture". Simply put, even if the canvas is replaced, the picture should remain the same as on a regular browser - without replacement. It should not have any inscriptions, “noises, and it should not change beyond recognition. (Screen: http://prntscr.com/htiw13). On the screen, I glued 3 pictures. The topmost one is how the canvas replacement should look. The bottom two are variations of how the canvas picture may look when it is replaced.

http://ip-check.info - in our case, we are interested in the Signature parameter, or rather its value (Value) Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hxfvkv . To pass the checker, this parameter must be different for different configs.

Comparison table

Notes / Explanations on the table with Antidetects and Checkers

Antidetect 7.1
1) As for the substitution of windows.navigator, screen, plugins, I want to clarify that there is also the ability to add, edit, change parameters in the config via its files, but this is not so convenient, and you need to fumble at least a little in the code.
2) As for the substitution of WebGL, there are minuses, but here I would like to clarify this: there is no substitution of WebGL in version 7.1, but the antidetect "drags" that WebGL from the system. This means that WebGL 1 ( WebGL 2 is not supported by those versions of FF browsers that are in the container) will work and successfully checkers on WebGL 1 , but it will always be the same, i.e. without substitution.
3) About substitutionMedia Devices - it simply does not exist, so the checker itself will contain N / A.
4) Regarding the substitution of WebGL for these checkers: https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src...n/trickle-ice/ and http://test.webrtc.org/ . In the first checker, when the "Gather candidates" button is pressed, nothing happens. In the second checker, this window (Screen: http://prntscr.com/hpunpq ) is stupidly not displayed at all, as if it does not exist.
5) Regarding the substitution of Fonts (Fonts) - despite the fact that the css file responsible for the fonts is in every config, the substitution does not work.
6) Flash substitution - physically Flashcan be done in every config, plus plugin in windows.plugins , but Flash will be displayed only on FF configs, and on others it will show that it is disabled, although it is.
7) Regarding the checker http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/ , I would like to say that the substitution "goes" to FF purely due to the fact that the antidetect itself is based on Firefox Portable , into which the Addon is embedded .
8) Regarding the checker http://ip-check.info and the "Signature" parameter, this parameter is simply not replaced and is the same on all configs.
9) About Touch Emulation (Checker:https://patrickhlauke.github.io/touc...-or-mouse.html ) this emulation is in everyFirefox, and although it successfully passes the checker, this merit is not the author of the antidetect.

Antidetect from Cert
1) Regarding the substitution ofwindows.navigator, screen, plugins,I would like to clarify that there is also the ability to edit, add, change parameters, but right in the browser itself, very quickly and conveniently, but everything also goes in the code, so you need at least fumble a little at this.
2) As for the substitution ofWebGL, I willclarify why I put+ -in the configs ofWin7 Chrome, FF, IE, MAC Safari: firstly, due to the fact that onlyWebGL Report Hashis substituted, and secondly, there is no substitutionWebGL 2 , thirdly, there are parameters that are displayed as empty (Screen: https://prnt.sc/hpuutx )
Where I put ++ - in those types of configs there is no support for WebGL 2 at all, at least in those mob. devices on Android and iPhone , which I checked.
3) As for the substitution Media Devices' - Checker in just standing of N / A .
4) Regarding the substitution of WebGL for these checkers: https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src...n/trickle-ice/ and http://test.webrtc.org/ is identical to 7.1 antidetect.
5) About the checkerhttp://fp.whatleaks.com - actually, when using this checker, nothing happens, no fingerprint is made, so it is impossible to check the parameters, i.e. the checker does not work on this antidetect.
6) As for the substitution ofFonts(fonts), I liked the substitution - you can mix fonts in just two clicks.
7) As for the checker http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/ - in this checker, the antidetect gives the required parameter as unknown on all configs. But just on theSafaribrowser, the real device gives theunknownparameter.
8) About the checker http://kangax.github.io/jstests/toDa...ime_type_test/ the checker shows just such a picture (Screen: http://prntscr.com/hpuy5f). You can see what the picture should look like by opening this checker from any regular browser, be it a mobile device or a computer.
9) Regarding the checker http://ip-check.info and the "Signature" parameter, this parameter is simply not changed and is the same on all configs.

Antidetect from Good Job
1) The first thing that I would like to clarify, which turned out to be very strange for me, I did not see the MAC and IOS configs at all. There are only FF, Chrome, IE, Android configs.
2) As for the substitution of WebGL, I will clarify that here it is generally blocked, i.e. it is not.
3) About the substitution of WebRTC- there is a substitution, but she didn’t want to work at all, I don’t know if it was a bug, a glitch or something else, but the WebRTC substitution didn’t want to work in any way. The support, unfortunately, did not answer that way, so I put a minus.
4) As for the substitution of Fonts , history repeats itself, there is a substitution, I change the fonts, I restart the browser, but the print of the fonts does not change.
5) Regarding the checker http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/ , it is identical to Antidetect 7.1, the substitution "goes" to FF purely due to the fact that the antidetect itself is based on Firefox with Addon.
6) Regarding the checker http://ip-check.info and the "Signature" parameter, this parameter is simply not substituted and is the same on all configs.
7) About Touch Emulation (Checker: https://patrickhlauke.github.io/touc...-or-mouse.html ) this emulation is in every Firefox , and although it successfully passes the checker, this is not the merit of the author of the antidetect.

Linken Sphere
1) As for the substitution of windows.navigator, screen, plugins, I will clarify that + - is due to the fact that the number of parameters for editing is limited. Not everything, editing possibilities - there are much more in Antidetect 7.1 and Antidetect from Cert and there is an opportunity to add or remove a parameter manually. But for the parameters that are available, I would highlight the convenience of editing: changing values is very easy and understandable, you do not need to delve into the config code, it is very convenient to add plugins.
2) As for the substitution of WebGL , the substitution is as well as WebGL 1 and WebGL 2 , it is possible to manually specify the values of almost every parameter WebGL , but the physical substitution of WebGL as it is not, so to Checker http://browserleaks.com/webgl «drawing »No (Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hpv789 ). Therefore, despite the fact that the antidetect passes all WebGL checkers successfully , but there is no physical WebGL , it is fair to put ++ - .
3) What else is very pleased and what can be distinguished: the fact that there is emulation of a gyroscope and emulation of a wheelbarrow (Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hpv9lz), the ability to manually configure the list of fonts, and the fact that it was technically possible to check for all checkers, i.e. all checkers work.
4) Regarding the Java substitution , I will clarify that, unfortunately, it is completely absent. Although, it will be fair to say that, like Flash , this technology is currently outdated and therefore is increasingly absent in conventional browsers, or is not active by default.
5) Regarding the checker http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/ - the antidetect successfully passes on Chrome, FF, IE , but on the other types of config the checker shows a discrepancy.

This concludes the 2020 Antidetects review. I hope my article was interesting and useful to you. In my opinion, each antidetect is good in its own way, and there will be a buyer for each product. I wish everyone a successful drive in 2021, and the authors of these Antidetects success in developing their product, we expect new and interesting solutions in the field of detections from you.

Reviewed by Xerl , an author of numerous articles on online security and anonymity. The original on his behalf is posted on the friendly board. Punctuation and spelling are preserved. Author JID: [email protected]

Yes, always some shops send the fuck, some die, you look for new ones, you test ...
I just described my method, and it works, I asked what I was messing with, what exactly is the palate with my system in this situation, without antik ?)

Of course, if people work with bays, the question is completely different, I think.

With your driving method, the randomization of the system suffers! those. you always drive from the same system, with the same system parameters! And this greatly simplifies the task of the anti-food department of a shop, bank, etc. send you to the ban and permanently lock all your orders (gulfs) at the very start, without waiting for an answer even from the bank about whether he will approve the withdrawal amount or lock your account.

You can verify this by the link - https: //browserleaks.com/canvas

Those who like to replace UA, HTTP headers and other pluses collected from public add-ons can also break off with pleasure on this link.A

completely different question is whether a particular shop fills these canvases, in my experience, then not all ...! ))) And even sometimes a good liquid flies by .., but here on a stream to put in 1 shop most likely will not work, that is why some of your shops are dying, and some are sent to fuck.

Large shops both send and send, they have survived more than one generation of staffers !!! You need to look for keys to them so that they can be given (antique is one of them, but not a panacea).

If you haven't put more than one pack without an antique, then having bought it, nothing will change for you, most likely, except for a minus from your pocket for the antique itself. And if you take into account the cost of some copies, then the minus will be very noticeable! Antik is a tool, as you correctly noted, and not a loot button ...

Here on a new thing, a bml stick gives from free templates, per day I throw 100-200 fulllock with 25% of a valid result, i.e. on serta freechs, 25% of the fulllock norms give out bml from 1500 to 7500, but that's not all, these accounts are good for use from other self-registers and pumping accounts takes 2-3 weeks to fill at least 1k, there are no such results on byte (and in the new version of free configs he does not have (I am for 7.3 which). But if you dig so deeply here, then in vain, 90% of the forum does not understand how VPN works and proxies, they just use it. So live in detects, you can 100 just tell me about marketing and that I’m a narrow-minded idiot who doesn’t understand how it works (it is, not sarcasm) but I tested around 5 antidetects and settled on the optimal option. I am writing this, he threatens to correct. So there is an average for the hospital, in general, those who bought them are satisfied with the results, but let's be frank that it became very difficult to pour mate from the logs from detectives, and self-registers are not so capricious after being laid up, so before discussing something, create a topic "Test for detections for staff", "Test for detections for banks", "Test for detections for dating / job", "Test for detections for self-registrations", "Test for detections for sticks" and there let people working in their own directions express their opinion. For example, I can't fill in bofu from the logs, I bought accounts even for 500 catch locks, self-registration is cast at 700-900 per tranza without problems, although the detections are the same, but let's say that the antifraud primarily looks at the cookie and ip, that's why the topic lives on from these detectives, you buy socks norms and the offices come to life, but again

Top Bottom