Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Right guys yesterday I changed phone number on a lloyds tsb bank login I spammed her with over 100 text messages then changed number to my mobile number, its been 24hs I still got access to her login so I don't think she read the text bank sent her when u add new number, I also received message on my mobile phone to say thank for registering new number, but now it says I have to wait for upto 7 days for new number to registrar.

Has any one got any experience to know if I can transfer funds before 7 days or do I have to wait the whole 7 days for the new number to be registrard and then get the text code for the transfer or can I maybe try in three days?

Also she has her home number which I never changed so guys do u think I have to wait the whole 7 days on the lloyds tsb account or can I get the transfer code earlier???

Guys please any advice and pro members with experience on this matter please advice me what to do.

Plus +1rep will be added to all answers thank you.:rocks

Top Bottom