Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Legitcarders,ws AMAZON CARDING METHOD

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
1. Turn ON your VPN Service / SSH Premium Service. Note: I’m Recommend use verified service from our forum. But you have to buy it, if you won’t you can use Free Proxy.
Before you start the action, check the Percentage of Anonimity. Your Anonimity MUST 90 – 100 %.

2. Your system time MUST be the same with your VPN / SSH.

3. Open up Amazon.com IF you have US Amazon account OR Amazon.co.uk IF you have UK Amazon Account.

4. Find what ever product do you want then Add to cart. Note: For 1st attempt, I’m HIGHLY Advice to you for purchase something that below 10$. After Shipped, you can try higher.

5. Continue to Payment & Place Holder. Note: Shipping address must be the same like Billing address.

6. After Amazon said “Thank You ….” Sign Out and DON’T Click anything.

7. Clear your Browser Cache and Cookie.

8. Don’t Close your Browser and Don’t even Sign In to Amazon first.

9. Wait couple of hours until your order status become “Preparing for Dispatch / Preparing for Shipment”.

10. If your order status still “Not Yet Shipped” the Seller are not On line so you have more waiting. But, after the order status “Preparing …” Immediately click the Contact Seller Button and choose topic “Change Shipping Address”. Click “Write” and say that you was wrong putting shipping address and you did put billing address as instead shipping address and you want to send that item to your cousin and write below your shipping info.

11. Wait for 5 – 10 hours from Seller Reply. After Seller Accepted your request. Then Congratulations! Now, go get some Beer and Wait for the Product come to your house.
And if u want to do directly to Vpost then I can give u old account in which some order has been gone to it.

Carding Amazon

Well I’ll explain them 2 ways.

That thing you need is to card?
- Cvv2 to address, Full Name, Phone, Zip, City, and State of the cc.
- Sock google it!
- You need is a program to clean up cookies. At the end of the post I put it.

First a group of cards amazon.
Well, first go to amazon. Create an account with the sock.
Now they have to act like a normal buyer. Although they reviewed everything seems stupid for something is more difficult now in amazon card. They must add to cart sign
out after wait a few hours after entering the car denuevo delete add etc anything.
The main thing is that the first purchase has ke be between $ 30-100.
But a little part of Social Engineering. first since they already paid closed session. Wait 5 minutes and come denuevo and can send an email to support. Saying thing you need is to buy as soon as possible because your child reaches the other day from college and you want to give what you bought to put an approved university happy because bla bla... Ahi invent what you want.
Tell. Well we will look quickly your order and send it.
If they say they called the phone number of cc. And if you are lucky and no one answered then told that a problem had changed their home or nose and they call to another phone.
After your order arrives. Your account becomes an account credited and after that can get started to place orders between $ 500-800 obiamente the cc has to be fresh and cash.

Second form of carded on Amazon.
I use. But it is a bit less effective. First buy something very cheap $ 2 at most.
cheapest or slow. Well once your order was approved the same as above becomes your own account ACCREDITED.
I recommend the ship to choose FedEx as it does not have as much security as UPS.
When the package if they do sign say it is impossible to you for any reason and that.
thing you need is the package because it is medicine for your dog or yourself etc.
Inventenle take something that delivers sympathy with the package.
Once this is done we can buy things between 600-800 $.
In any case we do not recommend ordering $ 200-500 because that is less suspicious.

Another thing you can do. If you have a botnet as zeus or SpyEye etc.

Very easy in those cases that go orders because the account is already established.

Very important:
Clean up your pc, Flash cookies, MAC address, everything!
Make it realistic not believe the account and buy some $ 300 Altira.
Amazon cancel your account if you do.

Top Bottom