Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Legitcarders Amazon Refund Methods + Insider Knowledge

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Quote: Let us start from the basics, and NO! NO skipping ahead. If you won't read the basics, you will not have any understanding of the advanced methods.

Method #1 - " I didn't receive the package"

The most common method or excuse that will get you whatever you want if it's below $100 - $300. Go to chat or phone (phone is overkill if you use this method), tell them "hey rep, I have a problem with this order. I didn't receive it" The rep will most likely refund it right away or send a replacement, or maybe after asking you if you checked with your neighbours and family members, which in this case just say you already did, or you don't have family members.
Pros: Easy and basic.
Cons: You can't really use these on large items (by size) or expensive items starting from $700+ without getting into an investigation.

Method # 2 - " I receive nothing inside the package"

Only use this method when in the tracking, or when you receive it, the item was "SIGNED" upon receiving. This will get you from $100 - $500 or depending upon the level of the rep. The rep will ask for an investigation WITH the carrier, but before he can do that, tell the rep that you "already called the carrier, and they told me it they didn't do anything and it was already like that when they delivered it" When they ask if the package was tampered or not, tell them it is perfectly sealed and no tampering.
Pros: If method #1 doesn't work for you, this will.
Cons: They will most likely attempt to do an investigation, depending upon the price and the rep.

Method #3 --- [Improved Method for Method #2]

Just say basically the same thing, except, mention that you receive the package, with your name and labels on it, your address, the item name, etc. But when you opened you only got the packaging paper and the INVOICE.
Pros: More believable method than method #2, as the rep will think that this must be a problem in the warehouse and the packaging department forgot to put the item inside.
Cons: same, but less likely to be investigated compared to method #2.

Method #4 --- " I didn't receive my item, but received a wrong one in the package"

NEVER screw this up since it's difficult to backtrack your mistake. Only do this when you know what you are doing.
If you tell them you received a wrong item, THEY WILL MOST LIKELY ask you to return that item. You don't want that do you?
So how will this method work? Tell them you received an item that is not allowable or prohibited to be shipped by a carrier and accepted by Amazon. What are those? Dangerous stuff but realistic stuff.
These are the list of items prohibited by Amazon in 2010, just before I quit working there. This may be updated already and the list might be outdated but its still the basics. Most of these are also prohibited by the carrier.
Broken glasses - say you received a perfume bottle but its broken and shattered. Also, you could say you got wine bottles or anything.

Liquid fuel - say you got a small canister of butane, or lighter fluid. You asked the carrier for it to be sent back, but they refuse.
Flares/explosive stuff - say you got these and the carrier refused to ship them back.
A bunch of batteries - same thing Sulphur - same.
etc... I know you get what I mean now. SHARP, POISONOUS, EXPLOSIVE, FLAMMABLE materials. These are classified as HAZMAT. ACT worried and pissed off.
Also, your son/daughter OPENED the package and you are really worried with what might have happened.
Bottomline, convince them that the item cannot be returned, and you disposed them immediately. Tell them that you have already reported this to amazon too that they endangered your family. You can also say you received a few bricks (proceed to method #5).
Pros: worked for me most of the time when all methods fail.
Cons: ahhh most of the time too, the reps will replace the item BUT forget to switch of the "Item needs to be returned" trigger. If that happens, just call back and explain. Sometimes they just tell you to ignore that message and assure you that you wont be charged on your card.

Method #5 --- "Return Method / Box method"

You get the label for returns, ship them an empty box, or a few bricks.
Pros: will work, most likely.
Cons: the hassle of the process.

Method #6 --- "Trade-in method"

I haven't tried this one yet. But it looks promising.
Trade-in an item for money, when you get the shipping address, Buy something off of ebay. Send it to amazon address.
Pros: might work.
Cons: haven't really tried.

Method #7 --- "Liquid leak method"

Personally, I think this method is shit. Say you ordered 2 items, a nail polish, or alcohol, etc. And the other one, electronic gadget. Then say the liquid leaked and broke the electronic gadget. say xbox or kindle etc.
THE REP WILL ASK YOU TO RETURN THE ITEM. So I don't know but its not worth trying this.
Pros: by luck you will succeed.
Cons: everything

Method #8 --- "Acid leak method"

This has been patched already [with exception] and the rep will ask you to return the xbox, ps4 or anything that has battery. Once you say you threw it out, they will refuse to refund you unless you talk to a supervisor and ask for exception. The only way this would work is when you say your kid opened the packaged and tasted the battery acid. Tell them he is in the hospital now and you are really pissed off. Tell them you already threw the item away and you demand for the refund and if possible for the damages.
Pros: with the exception its good, just make you story straight
Cons: if you don't do it properly, you're screwed.

INSIGHTS:
MOST orders in Amazon.com that are more than 3 months ago will have their tracking removed. That's right. You usually see a "Track Package" in an orange button beside the order in the orders page. But that is removed if its made after 3 months or 6 months. USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!

Note that there are TWO kinds of Seing here:
Internal - which the blame would be on the warehouse of amazon External - the blame would be on the CARRIER (UPS, FEDEX, USPS etc) and UNLESS you want an ANGRY DELIVERY MAN knocking down your door and beating the shit out of you, ALWAYS put the blame on Amazon, not the carrier.
When you SE, always try your best to have a great relationship with the carrier in your place. Delivery men also work hard to earn money and feed their family. STUPID SKID refunders/ SE'rs who put the blame on the carriers should not be allowed to SE. Delivery guys lose their jobs after a couple of reports saying the package was tampered. So please do not do that. You are a Social Engineer, not a scam artist. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Be creative. Do not use the same methods again and again. Use different methods and reasons relative to the order.
If it is signed by you when you receive it, of course you cant say you didn't receive the package.

If an order is made a long time ago, you can't always say you were in prison or you were in a hospital when you made lots of orders after that.
Personally I tell them "I order things for my company, and upon checking the inventory listing, I noticed that we haven't really received this order. can you please help me out with this, once I pass this report to my boss and he sees this I will get fired from my job".

Top Bottom