Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR
#Team Circle
I'll personally report all leechers and will get them banned, read the post on how to not leech and don't type "thanks" or "ty" take a minute to type.
INTRODUCTION

Hello guys, most of you people should know me, I'm the owner of https://VenomAlts.net and recently I've been getting a lot of support from you guys, I've decided to share this easy method with the members of Nulled, if I'll be getting support like this I'll share multiple methods, eg Combos, how to make a successful account shop, dorks, leaks, etc, anyways lets start with the tutorial.

GETTING STARTED

So first you guys should have a bit of cash, isn't that much for me but could be a bit hassle for some of you guys to get.

You can buy a key for about 15$, I'll suggest you buy the kingiun buy the buyer protection with it which costs like 2$, I've been buying this whenever I've tried to get a free key.
  • The next thing you will have to do is after getting the key quickly redeeming it, make a new account and waiting about 15 minutes and going to the kingiun live chat.
  • You will have to have correct grammar and be professional there, don't be just like 'my key no work can I has key'
Tell the live chat that the key you bought says its already redeemed and send a screenshot of you trying to redeem it again on a new account, they should give you a replacement key or refund which is done like 90% of the time, if you get a replacement just repeat all the steps and say that the newest key doesn't work. Social Engineering is not something you can master in a day, you will have to be professional and not aggressive there, try to say you didn't expect this from Kingiun/I was referred to this service by my friends, the first experience wasn't so great, was looking to buy more stuff but the service isn't great.

Thanks for reading so far, I hope you guys get some free keys and having a great day. This method has worked for me everytime I wanted a key, so far I've gotten 5 Free keys with 5 successful refunds. Thanks for all the support, for any questions, contact me on discord or PM me.

NOTE:- THIS METHOD IS NOT GUARANTEED TO 100% WORK AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING IF YOU FAIL.

Top Bottom