Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How will your life change after carding?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
First, you stop chasing things.

If you wanted new collectible sneakers, you took them for a penny. How do you like that, Karl?

Things lose their value when you pay 15-20% of the cost for them. You stop chasing brands and things when you understand their "value".

Why pay 26 thousand rubles for collectible Nike when you can get them for 2.5-3 thousand rubles without breaking Russian laws and without stealing them in a retail store?

In the end, you come to the position that things are just a piece of cloth for which people are ready to lick their asses and leave their friends. It's not worth it for you to work and live for things.
I'm not agitating you for something, but think for yourself, how many people live for the sake of things? How many of your acquaintances use in a conversation that "I want new sneakers / jacket / watch / disks for a car / laptop / iPhone"? And I'm sure there are such people.

The second is contacts and help.

You won't believe it, but it is. You write to some chat from your comrades-in-arms about something, and you may well be advised how to solve the problem.

Whatever one may say, such opportunities are power.

Imagine, you were thrown by some gimmick, you write to the guys you know, and for a few hundred rubles you get all the data about this person.

Flights, residence address, what he owns. This is power.

Agree with me?

The third is money.

Yes, you can earn money by selling clothes and electronic items. Here is the margin so the margin. This is where you will definitely be the entrepreneur who knows your margins (I hope you get the joke).

In general, such activities help to detach from the routine rat race in pursuit of false values.

Gucci, Versace, Corsa, Adiki, Nike are just things, not the goal of a lifetime.

You should not ruin your life for work in the office for the sake of things.

Live the way you want. Love yourself.

And do not fuck up your compatriots and residents of neighboring fraternal countries.

This article is written for educational purposes only. The author did not publish this article for malicious purposes. If readers would like to use the information for personal gain, then the author is not responsible for any harm or damage caused.

Top Bottom