Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to survive?

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
We all know that life is fucking unpredictable.
Boom, the cart was blocked, advertising revenue was gone. Oops, your arbitration team was made public, profits dropped. Boom, the new law is jeopardizing your business.
Such uncertainty burns out. Earning 300-900 thousand a month, willingly not willingly, you think about the question, but for how long? What's next month? What if it all goes to waste?

In this case, knowledge and abilities, on which you can earn at least your own living, help to stay calm.

True, the main crap that you should have is a financial cushion that allows you to turn around in what you can do.

I'll tell you a little about myself. What can I do?

1. Carding.

How unexpected. Well, what did you think? If the cart gets covered, white businesses go to waste, where will I go?

That's right, in clothing carding. Here I have confidence that I will be able to beat the goods on the stingy, or deliver things to Russia, selling here at discounts. Despite the fact that the protection systems are being improved, even with a long idle time, I am sure that I will definitely earn a living wage in the region of 70-80 thousand rubles, even without particularly zayebskaya, which means that I will not die of hunger, and work for hire don't have to.

Survived? Yes.

2. Cryptocurrencies.

Well, you already know everything about that. With 100-200 thousand in your pocket, you can earn your 40-100 thousand without a lot of stress, speculating on currency rates.

But sometimes the stress is just fucking.

The downside is the muddy situation with closing the position. (translation of cryptocurrency into rubles). Let me explain more clearly - imagine, you had 100 thousand in the cue ball. It grew, and your capital in rubles increased to 120 thousand. What will you do, wait for growth, or withdraw profit?

This is the main secret. Financial pillow.

Don't waste all your money, be sure to keep a hundred thousand in reserve, at least.

For myself, I sometimes keep one simple reminder in my head: "You can't buy even a more or less normal car for a million, but you can organize a good (fucking, in fact) business."

3. Work for hire.

The quietest backdoor is employment. The certainty that they will calmly hunt you on a salary of 150-200 thousand is fucking awesome. I'm not a young pepper, and I have a solid background. As far as I believe, if you do not live in Moscow - 150-200 thousand is a good income, which means that you survived.

Don't forget about your importance in working for someone else. There is an opportunity to do something in parallel with the business - while there is money, invest in yourself, no matter how trite it sounds. Buy Farsi courses, learn Haitian, orgasm lessons in 13 seconds.

In general, develop.

Top Bottom