Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Let's talk about how to scale campaigns successfully and aggressively.

My first tip: don't be afraid to set aigh rate h.

In most cases, people would make more money if they increased their CPC and worked at a larger scale while maintaining a lower ROI.

Let's calculate: with a budget of $ 200 per day and 150% ROI, only $ 300 profit per day, and with a budget of $ 2000 per day, even with 50% ROI, profit per day will be $ 1000.

Also, how are you going to compete with the big players if your volume is low? Moreover, you most likely will not be able to get private offers with small budgets.

INCREASE YOUR PRICE Per Click (CPC)

The most important thing when it comes to scaling your campaigns is to increase your CPC during the best conversions.

It could be Monday, it could be Friday night, it could be a day off. You will never know until you analyze your data. Because every campaign has its own best time.

If you don't change your CPC, you won't be able to unleash the true potential of your campaign. I would say that you are, roughly speaking, leaving your money to someone else.

If you have large-scale campaigns, you also need to know a thing or two about optimization.

OPTIMIZATION

Optimizing campaigns is a fairly simple and straightforward process;

Especially if you take advantage of the algorithms to automatically change bids.

Automatic rate adjustment allows you to spin a lot and make a lot more money.

Moreover, it will save you a lot of time. Time you could use to focus on launching new campaigns and making more money.

There is one exception. If you're not spending enough money and submitting enough conversion data to your traffic source, then you're better off manually optimizing your campaigns.

And when I talk about optimization, I mean increase or decrease in CPC for each individual placement that you get traffic from.

The only thing you should do manually when it comes to optimizing your campaigns is to dig deeper into your data and check the performance for different versions of the software.

OS VERSION PLAYS A ROLE

More specifically, you should check out older versions of Android 4, 5, 6.

These devices have bad traffic, and for most of my campaigns, I recommend blocking these OSs - they just don't work and eat up a large chunk of your budget.

Android 7 is good, it works for most campaigns, but there are also mistakes with this version. Android 8, 9 and newer versions work well.

Apple is of course one of a kind platform that works fantastic across all campaigns. And Windows works great too.

FOR BEGINNERS

If you do not have a large budget and the ability to merge traffic in large quantities:

Target countries that are not as competitive and expensive as, for example, the United States.

Germany and France are great examples. Only in these two European countries can you spend a budget of $ 20k per day. So the scale is quite large, and the CF conversion is relatively high.

Another good region for newbies is Latin America. Mexico and Brazil. There you can get really cheap clicks. And if you have a good offer, you can raise cash.

Just keep in mind that you will have to translate your entire funnel into their language for the ad to work. Each country has its own set.

SUMMARY

If you are hunting for clicks, then expand the boundaries of your campaigns - go to as large an audience as possible, choose offers wisely. Run above average bid targeting to quickly test your creative and launch clickbait - take the best of two approaches at opposite ends of the spectrum.

The better the title, the higher the CTR, use free services to check the quality. You can run a lot of campaigns under a good headline just by changing pictures, but don't forget about the recommended photo size;

When launching a campaign, add segmentation by device type and be sure to add an ad that unifies the entire target - this will allow you to send to the desktop at the price of mobile. The same trick can be used when working with different countries, which is recommended for beginners with a small budget. By the way, exclude old versions of Android - they won't give traffic, but they will gobble up the budget.

Befriend your CPA, it will help launch your first-time ads and expand your business potential. Won't you give up on a higher ROI?

Top Bottom