Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to modify .IST files when using Dumps "We have access to accounts with large balances, but are having issues cashing out."

retna808

Hey everyone,

So my boy and I have been working with dumps for awhile. We used to Card back before the chip was needed, but times have changed. We have all the software needed, and we've had some success, but for the most part we are only able to access accounts on ATM's, we can check balances, we can transfer funds between accounts, but when we go to cash out, we get a receipt printed and the card kicked. The error codes vary, and it is super irritating because we've had access to many accounts that had large balances. Ultimately the dumps get burned because of suspicion of fraudulent activity.

That all being said, I think its because we are not editing our .IST files. Does anyone know how to convert a card.ct file into a working .IST file? Or if you are having success with writing Dumps, will you please DM me? I would definitely kick someone some $$$ if I'm able to get these up and running. I need your expertise, and I would be super grateful if you are able to help.

Thanks
-Retna

Top Bottom