Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to get free stuff

Frank Smith

[FREE cash] - Guide 1
Step 1: Go here http://www.5hourenergy.com/contactus.asp and fill out all the information and select
Product complaint
Step 2: In the message make something up this is what I wrote. But try to write something different
because if they get alot of emails with the same problem it might not work I just googled some common
problems caused by 5houEnergy and thats what I found. ”Hey, I recently bought a 12 pack pack of the 5
hour energy
drink I LOVED the taste and the energy was great! But
a little more then 5 hours after I drank it I broke
out into hives and I was just wondering if you think I could
get a refund or something.”
Or think of something creative.
Step 3: They will call the next day to ask you some qhuestions this is what they asked me

1. What your problem was
  2. How long did it last
  3. Did you need medical attention
  4. Where you bought it
  5. How much did it cost
  6. What flavor
  7. Did you have this problem before
  8. Did any of the other bottles cause this problem
  9. Do you still have the bottles or receipt
Try to have all the answers for these questions because I didn't have most of the answers when they
called me and they didnt contact me for about a week so I sent them another email complaining that no
one was helping me resolve my issue and they gave me a number to discuss my problem and they said
they couldnt give me a refund without the bottles
or a receipt so i asked them if i could have anything and they said they could give me 16$ the msrp for
six bottles and they said my refund would arrive within four weeks but it only took a week to arrive and
Disclaimer: These are for NOT guaranteed to work ALL the time, but MOST will work.
the letter that came had 17$ cash Disclaimer: These are for NOT guaranteed to work ALL the time, but
MOST will work. 7

[FREE cash] - Guide 2

1. Email/call Hersheys with a complain saying 1-5 was already melted when you bought it, in a 6+ pack.
  2. Wait till they ask for address to give a 20 usd complimentary gift.
  3. Cash the check
[FREE cash] - Guide 3
  1. Go to Crest's website, say that your toothpaste/whitestrips/product was stale/broke.
  2. Wait till you get a email back, make up a good story and explain.
  3. Wait till you receive another email asking for address/any other information. Respond with what you
are asked.
4. Wait for the check and cash it.
You may need prices + PID, look on ebay/cl to find when the "exp date" is (PID goes with exp date), also
go to a website like target/walmart and look for prices.

[FREE gum]

1. Go to any website that sells gum.
  2. Find complaints.
  3. File a complain saying it was stale, you kept it in a room tempatured area.
  4. Wait for coupons.
[FREE soda]
  1. Go to pepsi/mountain dew/coke/redbull/other
  2. Say it was stale, use a PID etc.
  3. Wait for your CALL then get your information.
[Cheaper LEGIT dre beats]
  1. Buy a pair of fake dre beats, you can try using this thread.
  2. Go to monster/beatsbydre’s website then file a claim saying you bought broken beats from
walmart/other stores.
3. Get email and then call, explain what happened then they will ask for a receipt, sometimes they will, if
they do forge one, if they don’t send it in.

[FREE Motorola XOOM!]

1. Go to Motorola’s website.
  2. Go to Get Help on home page, and hover over it where it shows a list of info.
  3. Click on Contact us.
  4. Then your on that page, then click on Service my Product.
  5. Then click on Tablets.
  6. Then you will see 'Start the Troubleshooter", and under that you will see submit for repair, in small
blue text, click on that.
  1. Then there will be blue box saying "Submit Device for Repair," click on it.
  2. Click i do not have Usb..
  3. Ok, then you go to another page, Keep carrier unknown, and get Serial Number from eBay, and click
continue
10. Then wait a sec it will verify, if you have a correct Serial number.
Disclaimer: These are for NOT guaranteed to work ALL the time, but MOST will work.

1. Then accept terms and uses, then Click no, for no damage, and click continue.
  2. Then you can choose any problem you want, I chose display, and put screen freezing, and I said
"Hello, my screen freezes every time it gets to Motorola logo.” You can think of your own screen.
  1. Then continue, and then you will have option, repair and return, check box.
  2. Continue, and then fill out yourlegit info, then go and continue, then continue to order, and then
you will you get your product.

[FREE cigarettes!]

1. First you need yourself a pack of cigarettes any one of them would do good, any company.
  2. Open up the package and take out one or two cigarette.
  3. Modify the cigarettes so it looks like problem caused by a machine.
  4. Send your complaint mail or do a call in. (You find a free number on your pack of fag's)
  5. They ask you to send in the package. Do so and await your cigarettes!
Some tips:
Remove little of the filter with a scissor or something.
Scratch some cigarette along the side, some other things may work too.
Use your perverted fantasy.

[Free Headset!]
Way 1 – Microsoft.

1. First pick a headset and find a PID.
  2. Go here and then look for the product.
  3. Once chosen the product and everything you will need to make a speech about your product not
working. Look below for the speech I used.
  1. Later you will receive a email asking about how it broke etc, say you don’t know.
  2. A few hours, or so, later they will reply asking for address etc to send the headset.
Way 2 – Logitech.
  1. First pick a headset and find a PID, Serial Number, Product Number, AND Model Number.
  2. Go to logitech’s webite and then make a request the product support.
  3. Once chosen the product and everything you will need to make a speech about your product not
working. Look below for the speech I used.
4. Later you will receive a email asking about how it broke etc, say you don’t know.
Logitech may take more than 2 weeks.
Speech used.
Hello, my _ broke while I was using it. I work on the phone for __(any company with
phone support)and this really affects my job! I am not sure what I can do now. I need the product to
get back to work. Please consider my request!

[FREE/CHEAP Dre Beats] – Guide 2ish
Way 1: Works 95%

1. Buy fakes
  2. Receive them
  3. Call up monster, dre beats and say to them that you bought them from bestbuy and that they are
fake.
4. Go to their website and use the instructions on how to send the fake ones in.
Way 2: Works 45%

1. Buy fake beats, in ear or whatever
  2. Go to walmart, or a store like that, and then buy the same ones you got.
  3. When fake ones go to your house you switch the real ones with the fake ones.
  4. Go back to the store say your cousin didn't want them, do a family member, or make up your own
excuse.
5. You get your money back for the real ones, and get the real ones.
6+ Are optional! - only work for thing w/o mic.

1. After you switch say that when you got beats w/o mic and their fake.
  2. You may or may not get extra money to not press legal charges.
6+7 Are VERY risky - I did it twice, only once worked, but I got an extra 100 bucks.
I noticed WAY 2 is hard to do if you don't look 20+, I had to say I didn't like beats and my cousin got me
them.

[FREE items from china websites!]
Way 1.

1. Buy one item.
  2. If no tracking number then look how long it takes to get there then say it hasn’t got here and the
sender said #### amount of days. This must be chargebacked after the amount of days.
Way 2.

1. Buy one item.
  2. Receive item, say it doesn’t work when you chargeback.
[FREE Samsung TVs]
  1. Acquire a PID
  2. Email/send a support assistance message to Samsung.
  3. Say your TV doesn’t work, I.E. no display etc.
  4. Say you cannot send back and forge PoP if asked.
  5. If they ask anything else I do not know what to say, they only asked me to send back, I said I cannot.
[FREE computer duster (May also be computer products)]
  1. Go here.
  2. Pick out a product, I did computer duster.
  3. Contact support, live support would be best.
  4. Say you bought a 12/4/6 pack and that most of the cans had holes in them and were leaking
computer duster. Also explain you have asthma/kids/something and it was affecting you or you didn’t
want your kids breathing it and getting high.

1. Give address.
  2. Wait for your computer duster.
WARNING: Computer duster can get you WAY high.

Don't forget to show appreciation

Top Bottom