Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to collect bank details edited

RedX

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Hey honey how you doing sorry I didn't talk to you all day, I was in duty all day, well I got a message from the head office today, that our allowance and family care money will be paid to our relatives by next week, that we should provide out beneficiary info, address and bank account or cc details for the money, because the engineering company CEO and managers are not going to issue any cheque out to any beneficiary if he or she don't have an account,and the beneficiary most be 18yrs above, my only son is 7years old and my grandma is too old to start going around for this, so baby I want to trust you with this I want you to help me get the money to your account or get a credit card that can receive this money soon, the information that will be needed for this transaction is.....
Full name
Address
Date of birth
Occupation
Sex
Bank name
Routine number
Online access username
Password
Emails address
Email password
Account security question and answers, but if you cant get all of that you can get wallsfargo easy pay card, chase liquid card, or capital one cc.

Love you so much honey, I will be glad if you help me with this and you can take from the money once it get to you.

Top Bottom