Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 April 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to Change your IMEI [Get unbanned from Games]

ALBERT

TRUSTED VENDOR
Staff member
Hey there! this is my tutorial on how to change your IMEI!
Warning: I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device throughout the tutorial! Follow my steps correctly and you will be good in no time!

Why changing the IMEI? What is it good for?
Well, changing your IMEI will unban you from nearly any (online) game out there! E.g. DomiNations, Clash of Clans, Castle Clash and many more! You can repeat this process over and over again and nothing will harm you!
For this U need:Hidden Content

A rooted device
xPosed Installer
xPrivacy
IMEI changer Pro
Aptoide or Blackmarket

Install these and follow these steps

Install xPrivacy,
follow the steps provided inside the app,
You have to check every box and follow the steps given! You maybe need to install another app, do it.
If u have everything installed, u have to reboot your device.

Afterwards;

Install xPosed Installer (the app xPrivacy will provide infos and dl-links / downloads)
Then, u will have some options, one is called Framework and it maybe will have a red text underneath telling you what you need to do or it will ask you if you followed the steps provided; If there is no red text u have done every step provided from the app correctly, click on Framework, it will install.
Now, reboot your device another time.

After you rebooted it,
click on xPosed Installer, it will show you several options you may have seen already when u checked Framework.
Now, click on modules -> tick the box right next to xPrivacy, close the app.

Now you need aptoide/black market. Aptoide can be installed from the Google play store, black market from Google after you searched for it.
Aptoide is nearly 1:1 Google play store, but it has free apps / MORE apps then GPS.
So, now search for "IMEI changer Pro", without the "".
It will have a blue icon with the app name inside, its also from xPosed but not provided in the other 2 apps/GPS.

Now, install it, go to xPosed Installer, go to modules and tick the box right next to IMEI changer pro.
Close the app, open IMEI changer pro and screenshot your IMEI given.

Then, open IMEI changer Pro, click apply, reboot your device, go again to the IMEI changer, and click Apply another time, reboot your device again.
Check if your IMEI is changed in IMEI changed pro.
If its not, u have not followed my steps correctly! This means you should begin from new and follow my steps slowly, step for step (LOL)
Note: Repeat n. 6. Over and over again if you get banned!

Top Bottom