Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

HOT* HOW TO CHECK YOUR CC WITHOUT KILLING IT in 20 SECONDS, VIA MOBILE!

Frank Smith

Did you knew that more than 75% CC’s bought via dark web are instantly killed due to checkers? Let me tell how it’s done!

Allow me to introduce myself first :)

I’m Nate aka The_Sabbath - EU based vendor on Empire & Icarus

I’m running everything as a business - so expect clear web customer service and quality even though we're on the dark web!

Usually available 8am - 24pm (EU GMT). Contact me via messaging services for more immediate replies. (Please note slightly different usernames for each platform .)

All transactions carried out through Empire giving you the security of escrow - absolutely no out of market transactions under any circumstances. Telegram: @stealth_carder_norane

Now that you know me a bit, let’s jump straight to the subject!

Go and download Joe & The Juice APP from AppStore or Google Play, signup via your favorite channel, choose your market (usually the area where your target is), go to Payment Methods and ADD CARD!

If your card is VALID then you’ll be notified and that CARD will automatically be added/attached to your account, else…it’s going to notify that it can’t be added!

That’s it!!! Simple & Efficient way to check your CC without Killing it in the most easy way possible!

Make sure to leave your feedback and always hit me up if you need carding stuff.

Yours,

The Sabbath

Top Bottom